Joint Announcement from The Seven Kingdoms and Ignis Imortales

RagnarBuliwyf

IIprotectorateflags.png

iiprotectorate.jpg

The lands of Orbis are fertile and bountiful, overflowing with Milk and Honey. Within them, the Seven Kingdoms has flourished, grown Tall and Strong. Yet as a Just and Righteous people we look not just to our own well-being; we are also commanded to look to our neighbors, and to lend such assistance to the Deserving and Upright as we may.

Orbis is filled with other nations, both strong and weak, noble and ignoble. Amongst these stand out Ignis Imortales, an Upright, Steadfast, and Honourable people whom we are privileged to call our friends. They are young, but hold within themselves the potential to step one day amongst the Mighty of Orbis. We of the Seven Kingdoms could not call ourselves true friends if we did not aid them in reaching that goal.

To that end, we of the Seven Kingdoms have on this day made the following pact with our beloved friends of Ignis Imortales. Mindful that even lords and kings must before the Seven Who Are One, we humbly beseech their blessing upon the Seven Kingdoms, Ignis Imortales, and this pact.

Article I
       Ignis Imortales and Seven Kingdoms agree to refrain from any aggressive actions towards each other.

Article II
       Ignis Imortales and Seven Kingdoms agree to share any information they may receive or discover pertinent to the security and stability of either alliance.

Article III
       Ignis Imortales and Seven Kingdoms agree to support and aid each others continued growth.

Article IV
       If Ignis Imortales is the victim of aggression, Seven Kingdoms will render military, financial and diplomatic aid as necessary. If Seven Kingdoms is the victim of aggression, Ignis Imortales is not required to render aid.

Article V
       While this treaty is in force, the assent of the Seven Kingdoms is required before Ignis Imortales signs any military treaties.

Article VI
       Either party may cancel this treaty at any time. The Treaty will be considered void 96 hours after notice of cancellation is given.

Article VII
       Article V will be void automatically when Ignis Imortales has both 20 or more nations and an average score of greater than 150. Articles I, II, III, IV and VI will remain in force for 15 days after such date, then will be void.

Signed at Dragonstone, October the Ninth Two-Thousand and Fourteen

For the Seven Kingdoms:

Cody K, King
RagnarBuliwyf, Duke Tagaryen
Valdoroth, Duke Drox
Solomon, Duke Stark
Brooklyn666, Duke Cerwyn

For Ignis Imortales:

Ollysho, Leader
ComradeMilton, Leader
Britishdude, Minister of the Interior
Dolf, Minister of Foreign Affairs

• Upvote 3

"Paperless"...  ;)  

But for real, congratulations to both parties; I enjoy seeing to alliances I like treating up like this. Best of luck

o/

• Upvote 1

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

SK lied to us all, they must be rolled. Guardian for the true paperless alliance! :P

o/SK

o/II

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

"Paperless"...  ;)  

But for real, congratulations to both parties; I enjoy seeing to alliances I like treating up like this. Best of luck

o/

It's a protectorate with a built in sunset clause that, if things go to plan, will get triggered sooner rather than later. Hardly a definitive end to paperlessness ;)

wF9Bjre.gif

It's a protectorate with a built in sunset clause that, if things go to plan, will get triggered sooner rather than later. Hardly a definitive end to paperlessness ;)

You have paper, thus you are not paperless. 1+1=2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

SK lied to us all, they must be rolled. Guardian for the true paperless alliance! :P

o/SK

o/II

To be fair our policy does state that if we offer our protection it would be in an official paper capacity, though I have no inclination to protect any of you evil, evil bastards. I'm not silly like these silly SK-ers.

Silly.

o/

• Upvote 4

scSqPGJ.gif

Every policy has its exceptions. :)

Though it should be noted that unlike Guardian, we've never had an official policy of being paperless. We believe in the concept and the idea, but feel no need to spell out on paper exactly how we'll approach it. As Pre suggested, a statement of protection for a small up and coming alliance if it isn't actually made clear to all and sundry. Hence the paper.

We're currently a paperless alliance with a specific, temporary exception. S'not that complicated.

wF9Bjre.gif

This never happened when Mikey was King.

lazy bia***

also congratz to friends in II on their protection from an honorable alliance. Goodluck in reaching your goals. 

I am not a member of Guardian p&w

f2VouKU.png

o/ SK

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?