Yellow?!?!?

Fox Fire

Why did VoC change to yellow? :o

Orange > Everything else.

Besides, there's basically no Orange alliances.

Needs moar orange!

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Why did VoC change to yellow? :o

Orange > Everything else.

Besides, there's basically no Orange alliances.

Needs moar orange!

While orange is a great color, yellow gave us a bigger bonus, for now. Once orange fills up a little more, we'll be back

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Yellow is the coolest color in Orbis. This makes your question irrelevant. :D

Yellow is cool, but.... Needs moar Orange.

While orange is a great color, yellow gave us a bigger bonus, for now. Once orange fills up a little more, we'll be back

Wait... I thought the color bonus increases with less alliances on said color... Did I miss something?

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Yellow is cool, but.... Needs moar Orange.

Wait... I thought the color bonus increases with less alliances on said color... Did I miss something?

It does increase with fewer alliances, but it also increases with more players on said colour. The increase from more players was greater than the decrease in bonus from more alliances.

^You should've seen what does 1 alliance increase do if you already have 5 established alliance in a color :P

If the formula remains unchanged since the last update, the first three alliance in a color won't decrease much, but the fourth will start to hurt a bit, the fifth will cause unrest from the drop in your revenue, and after that the sixth seventh eight the decrease is so big you'd consider declaring war on other alliances on your color.

UedhRvY.png

^You should've seen what does 1 alliance increase do if you already have 5 established alliance in a color :P

If the formula remains unchanged since the last update, the first three alliance in a color won't decrease much, but the fourth will start to hurt a bit, the fifth will cause unrest from the drop in your revenue, and after that the sixth seventh eight the decrease is so big you'd consider declaring war on other alliances on your color.

We should encourage more alliances to switch their colors.........to purple

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

There are too many alliances on yellow now. People see the nice bonus and switch colors, killing the nice bonus they sought.. Then you've got people in yellow alliances farting around on beige and gray, hurting the nice bonus some more. I know it's a problem for every color, but it's super frustrating when we had a perfect 10% not long ago.

• Upvote 2

If there's any alliances on blue that feel like moving to yellow feel free, if you're unaligned Blue is an awesome color to be on!

Or if you're unaligned, you could always join the white sphere. just saying, we are looking for a few more friends

navyship.png

Frostsword is love. Frostsword is life.

We should encourage more alliances to switch their colors.........to purple

Listen, you're playing with fire, Purple fire. Don't disturb the slumber of the ancients.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Listen, you're playing with fire, Purple fire. Don't disturb the slumber of the ancients.

If it's good for one. It's good for all, eh? 

Purple had no issue with alliances moving over to other colours. They should have no issue with alliances moving over to purple if they choose. 

• Upvote 1

If it's good for one. It's good for all, eh? 

Purple had no issue with alliances moving over to other colours. They should have no issue with alliances moving over to purple if they choose. 

I don't recall UPN ever giving any sort of positive opinion on alliances changing colors.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• Administrators

I think you guys should spread out some more... there are like 3 colors with 0 alliances and 0 nations, which is disappointing.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I think you guys should spread out some more... there are like 3 colors with 0 alliances and 0 nations, which is disappointing.

That's mostly a game problem, I'm pretty sure I said something about that happening which wasn't present in Alpha but is clearly showing now. 

IpHGyGc.png

I'd hope so, every alliance should applaud and give positive opinions to alliances who change colors for profit. 

The political system isn't implemented yet so that should change things slightly.

Edited by Diabolos

IpHGyGc.png

That wasn't the way UPN rang when your allies moved over to Yellow.

Again, UPN didn't give any sort of opinion on it. I do not speak for UPN*

*may or may not be true, speak with UPN about it

The political system isn't implemented yet so that should change things slightly.

Do you mean the game is still young? Edited by underlordgc

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• 3 weeks later...

I'm curious what effect if any does the color system have on alliances currently is it just some arbitrary thing or does it have any real effects?

http://politicsandwar.wikia.com/wiki/Politics_and_War_Wiki something in there should explain it

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Aren't you UPN's librarian (FA) minister?

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!