Did the miners all leave?

Raphael

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
16 hours ago, Seb said:

and sore losers keep looking for fights when they get rolled twice. Let it go already, you lost 7bn in infra. Game over. Move on.

you do like to lie a lot don't you? from 10 infra to 4000 infra is 127,941,811.20 x 44 = 5,629,439,692.80 so no I did not lose 7 billion as you claim.

Rolled twice, if that is what you want to call it then sure, if it helps you sleep at night.

I do find it funny tho how Yarr and TEst defend you for your ooc attacks.

Welcome to ignore Seb, you know when I first started pnw you was someone a lot of people looked up too, but now you are just a drama queen begging for 5 mins of the spot light, your time is done, its over, move along.

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

2 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

You should tone down your trashtalk given your military track record. Or lack thereof.

You should stop being absolutely insufferable given that you just got caught cheating. You're incredibly lucky Alex messed up and did not ban you instantly. Count your blessings and stop posturing.

Come on now are we all still going on about this. Really? @slayyyter is complaining about us not forgetting Goons and y'all can't let this go? A 3 nation fiasco that was already handled by Alex?
Pretty childish, if you ask me.

• Like 1

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

Just now, Corpsman said:

Come on now are we all still going on about this. Really? @slayyyter is complaining about us not forgetting Goons and y'all can't let this go? A 3 nation fiasco that was already handled by Alex?
Pretty childish, if you ask me.

They're literally arguing about the topic themselves. Partisan is always on topic ;)

• Like 2

os9LcJK.gif

Just now, Prefonteen said:

They're literally arguing about the topic themselves. Partisan is always on topic ;)

Btw Pre, sorry for singling you out. You were just the first I saw and quoted. 

To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)

I also slightly misunderstood what was being said, my apologies. @Seb and @Elijah Mikaelson need to cut the shit, not you @Prefonteen. Love ya.
You know what. I am going to ping @Prefontaine just so you can see why I got confused.

@Prefontaine
@Prefonteen
Like, come on now.

All a meme, not actually pissed. I never am, so before you get defensive (which I don't think you would anyway) I am speaking in good faith. Thanks.

Edited by Corpsman
twins I guess lmao, also pings galore.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
48 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

You should stop being absolutely insufferable given that you just got caught cheating. You're incredibly lucky Alex messed up and did not ban you instantly. Count your blessings and stop posturing.

As Alex has stated I did not cheat if i had my nation would have been deleted, I broke the rules however not the same as cheating.

42 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

As Alex has stated I did not cheat if i had my nation would have been deleted, I broke the rules however not the same as cheating.

obtaining an ingame advantage by breaking the rules seems like cheating in my book.

• Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
1 hour ago, Prefonteen said:

obtaining an ingame advantage by breaking the rules seems like cheating in my book.

You are right obtaining an ingame advantage is cheating, but you miss one important detail, I did not obtain any ingame advantage 

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

Ladies Ladies calm yo tatas & stay on topic! We need to get as many people to be rss farming & helping each other instead of selfish hoarding. Now get to it ya nannies!

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

Ahem, big daddy Alex is going to come and beat you all for threadjacking.

I know some of you would like that, but this is no time for kinkyness. Take your fighting to DMs.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

no one cares about the lack of RRS, yes we dropped by half on rrs but we also dropped by half of active members of the game so

3 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

no one cares about the lack of RRS, yes we dropped by half on rrs but we also dropped by half of active members of the game so

True, I didn't think about that. 
I didn't care about rss anyways because I'm on VM lol.

2 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

You are right obtaining an ingame advantage is cheating, but you miss one important detail, I did not obtain any ingame advantage 

Assisting in cheating is still cheating even if that's all you were doing... which it very much wasn't; the logs clearly show you were selling resources yourself and weren't a middleman at all. And were being quite rude about it, your salesmanship was just bad.

• Upvote 3

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
12 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Assisting in cheating is still cheating even if that's all you were doing... which it very much wasn't; the logs clearly show you were selling resources yourself and weren't a middleman at all. And were being quite rude about it, your salesmanship was just bad.

Never sold in game money or resources, not sure what logs you claim to have or read, but claiming i cheated without proof is flaming baiting and trolling and against the rules funny how you go on about the rules and cheating when you break them in order to do so. 

18 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

I broke the rules

1 hour ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

not sure what logs you claim to have or read, but claiming i cheated without proof

14608107_1180665285312703_1558693314_n.jpg.48d6a64d222f7a1008d101fac2835517.jpg

• Haha 1

Its worth pointing out that it wasn't just NPO/BK/GPWC that deleted.

Before the GPWC scandal happened, well over 1000 nations on both sides had already deleted. I posted some stats awhile back, but that war basically set the game back 2 years in terms of player size and count. Prices are going to keep going up for awhile until the market rectifies itself and the new normal is going to be much higher than has been in the past.

People are not really adapting to the new prices very well either at the moment which is slowing down the return to normal. It doesn't help that Alex keeps adding in new projects  with  Raw costs that cause demand to spike amongst whale tier nations.

Frankly prices being high probably isn't a bad thing under the current conditions. It'll help noobs grow faster through selling raws and raiding during this extended peace, rebuilding what was lost in the previous war at an expedited rate.

A historical market chart for anyone who is interested: 5d3e738c6f69c1dcf21e556b2ffb334d.png

On 5/9/2020 at 9:39 AM, Firwof Kromwell said:

Doubtable.  The majority of Firwof-Haters are in the CotL community anyways but hey who cares.  I still got my network of friends & allies like everyone else unless ur a fake, full fledged bully, or offended very very easily.  No one truly likes those guys.

You realise besides Akuryo most of us have no idea who you even are or what your deal is right?

Your obsession is rather one-sided I'm afraid. Perhaps you should contact Akuryo privately and work out whatever your drama is with him.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

50 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

Its worth pointing out that it wasn't just NPO/BK/GPWC that deleted.

Before the GPWC scandal happened, well over 1000 nations on both sides had already deleted. I posted some stats awhile back, but that war basically set the game back 2 years in terms of player size and count. Prices are going to keep going up for awhile until the market rectifies itself and the new normal is going to be much higher than has been in the past.

People are not really adapting to the new prices very well either at the moment which is slowing down the return to normal. It doesn't help that Alex keeps adding in new projects  with  Raw costs that cause demand to spike amongst whale tier nations.

Frankly prices being high probably isn't a bad thing under the current conditions. It'll help noobs grow faster through selling raws and raiding during this extended peace, rebuilding what was lost in the previous war at an expedited rate.

A historical market chart for anyone who is interested: 5d3e738c6f69c1dcf21e556b2ffb334d.png

What's with the market back in 2017/2018? It was on a roller coaster for a while, then started going straight up.

unknown_3_1_65.png

14 minutes ago, Changeup said:

What's with the market back in 2017/2018? It was on a roller coaster for a while, then started going straight up.

Sheepy pushed an econ update.

• Thanks 1

XLL3z4T.gif

10 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Never sold in game money or resources, not sure what logs you claim to have or read, but claiming i cheated without proof is flaming baiting and trolling and against the rules funny how you go on about the rules and cheating when you break them in order to do so. 

See, claiming you cheated isn't even remotely 'baiting'; which means that even if it counts as flaming or trolling, your post is guilty of exactly the same thing.

Also, buying spy slotfilling and then hoping to escape punishment by reneging on the deal? Are you literally Donald Trump?