Jump to content
George (James T Kirk)

Early Christmas Day team building

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, James T. Kirk said:

unknown.png

 

It is a wonderful day on Orbis. 

 

Under BK approval, (sorta kinda, but not really) camelot and BoC have been allowed to work together with North Point. We hope this team building exercise helps brings death to tkr peace 

 

 

Also this is a person who stole a bank, so frick bank thieves ... *cough cough* epi

*cough* *cough* leader of NP, Aku *cough* *cough

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

download-4.png

The Specialist - Akuryo
The Mastermind - Epimetheus
The Middle Man - DustyDart

Two enemy governments come together, to pool together the greatest criminal minds in an international task force to steal back banks. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's nice to see everyone getting along. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uh, the only person I don't like on that roster is Akuryo... and he's the one who's my "ally". Oh my god.

 

Either way, congrats on the agreement I guess. Have fun and have good raids.

  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fake News

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, James T. Kirk said:

unknown.png

 

It is a wonderful day on Orbis. 

 

Under BK approval, (sorta kinda, but not really) camelot and BoC have been allowed to work together with North Point. We hope this team building exercise helps brings death to tkr peace 

 

 

Also this is a person who stole a bank, so frick bank thieves ... *cough cough* epi

@Epi @Akuryo @Dusty

Good work guys, not surprised the RnR guy deleted. I doubt many of them at all have even fought a real war. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is dang hilarious. The notorious finally came together for their common depravity.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Xea Evangelos said:

This is dang hilarious. The notorious finally came together for their common depravity.

Ikr, still was alot of fun thou😁

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Plot twist: The person who stole Akuryo's bank is Akuryo himself. His alt was exposed as the thief, so he has no choice now but to play along with it. :P

 

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Theodosius said:

Plot twist: The person who stole Akuryo's bank is Akuryo himself. His alt was exposed as the thief, so he has no choice now but to play along with it. :P

 

 

I did what had to be done, anything to stop the vile KKKT from getting its hands on another looted bank!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Akuryo said:

I did what had to be done, anything to stop the vile KKKT from getting its hands on another looted bank!

PS If I end up with two bullets in the back of my head and it's ruled a suicide the dead man switch is designed to send all evidence to Shifty in matter of seconds

Nevermind I got paid off

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.