House Arryn first decleration

Serva

Google translate, not even once

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Just now, LordStrum said:

no idea what you're even saying but frick superchola-X is always a message I can get behind

Just try to say why big alliance want to .... (Word is very interesting) on protect alliance

Just now, Daveth said:

Place your bets now, who shall win??

Black Knights v. Knights of the Valle.

Definitely Valle will win if Black Knight come to make their skin beautiful ?

1 minute ago, Malal said:

Google translate, not even once

Why am I use it?

1 minute ago, Epi said:

download.jpg

Don't use Google translate it's US English translation Trump change it to Trip Translatorrrrrrrrrr.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Serva said:

Just try to say why big alliance want to .... (Word is very interesting) on protect alliance

Your protectors have 5 Nations not at war who could sell down to help you out...Let's see if they will rise to help you out.

• Downvote 5

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Your protectors have 5 Nations not at war who could sell down to help you out...Let's see if they will rise to help you out.

Hope you like

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

Not too sure what it is he is trying to say, but I think I'm good on fruit and veg thanks, well I think that's what he is asking me.

3 minutes ago, Tarroc said:

An alliance with 19 members who average 1K score per member wants to give BK a "Big Gift"? Hush my sweet summer child, just throw yourself out the Moon Door now, save yourself the pain. 

????? Are you?

9 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Not too sure what it is he is trying to say, but I think I'm good on fruit and veg thanks, well I think that's what he is asking me.

That's the point no one will understand it's to shortcut next time I make it Large if I will post

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Word on the streets is @Mikey was angry that you stole 1/7th of SK's theme, so he paid BK to hit you to reclaim what is rightfully his.

:popcorn:

Definitely wasn't Mikey, we decided to just keno the rest of our bank when Theo looted it in Surfs Up.

• Like 1

I'm just procrastinating for a paper I have to write at this point.