The Mad Titan

The Ayyslamic Caliphate Rises

9 minutes ago, NewOttomans said:

Who needs proof when everyone else is already making fun of you?

We call this... La circle jerk

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Arkiri Arch said:

I honestly think TKR has devolved into pixel hugging pussys for not taking this chance to roll either of the super powers while they're occupied. Like FFS hit either IQ, or KT and friends. Hit us if you are looking to get lubed up and have your cork popped. Just do somethingTKR is starting to die like IQ. I mean, you lost one of your leaders to t$ and he even changed his name to avoid the public humiliation. 

TKR has shame?

• Upvote 2

Just now, Robert E Lee said:

TKR has shame?

I think so. Apparently Gayser got tired of perennial passive actors and abandoned leadership for t$.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Arkiri Arch said:

I think so. Apparently Gayser got tired of perennial passive actors and abandoned leadership for t$.

ggnore.thumb.JPG.1bd7afe54a552588c45ca7bb27bae3ba.JPG

Are you referring to this?

• Upvote 1

ggnore.thumb.JPG.1bd7afe54a552588c45ca7bb27bae3ba.JPG

Are you referring to this?

Yes. Can you describe perennial passive actor for me

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Arkiri Arch said:

Yes. Can you describe perennial passive actor for me

I don't really know you should ask the people that respect Gayser for all that he did for them as a government member in TKR. @Kaladin Stormblessed what do you say to this amount of respect?

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Arkiri Arch said:

I honestly think TKR has devolved into pixel hugging pussys for not taking this chance to roll either of the super powers while they're occupied. Like FFS hit either IQ, or KT and friends. Hit us if you are looking to get lubed up and have your cork popped. Just do somethingTKR is starting to die like IQ. I mean, you lost one of your leaders to t$ and he even changed his name to avoid the public humiliation. 

The alliance is bigger than we’ve ever been. You think we’re pixel huggers? You really want us to hit you? Interesting! 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Lordship said:

The alliance is bigger than we’ve ever been. You think we’re pixel huggers? You really want us to hit you? Interesting! 

Sounds like something a pixel hugger would say. Wouldn't you agree @Arkiri Arch?

• Upvote 4

Sounds like something a pixel hugger would say. Wouldn't you agree @Arkiri Arch?

Is he the perennial passive actor Gayser was talking about?

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Robert E Lee said:

I don't really know you should ask the people that respect Gayser for all that he did for them as a government member in TKR. @Kaladin Stormblessed what do you say to this amount of respect?

I say it's easy to respect a man, and to be appreciative of his contributions and hard work, yet still be able to see things in a different light than one another. 

I figured you'd be able to figure that out, what with that shining intellect and big ol brain of yours. SAD.

But everyone in Orbis knows you're the perennial troll of the OWF, so you have to try and stir up some shit somehow, critical thinking be damned. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Kaladin Stormblessed said:

I say it's easy to respect a man, and to be appreciative of his contributions and hard work, yet still be able to see things in a different light than one another. 

I figured you'd be able to figure that out, what with that shining intellect and big ol brain of yours. SAD.

But everyone in Orbis knows you're the perennial troll of the OWF, so you have to try and stir up some shit somehow, critical thinking be damned. 

Tczm7w9.png

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, Smith said:

Sometimes I see people say mean things about us and I get sad. But then I consider the source

VZKmCe3.jpg

But don't worry he "fixed" it

R29cu8U.png

7hTJApU.png

1 hour ago, Thalmor said:

Not sure what you're talking about. We hit Oblivion and Assassin Order pretty hard in our blitzes against them. Our counter attacks this war have been fairly effective as well. 

Eh, those wars weren't exactly started by you but fair enough. As far as counter attacks, we'll see. You guys were pretty good on the test server against superior numbers and you were able to assassinate like a weeks worth of spies :P so I'll refrain from insulting yah there.

1 hour ago, Smith said:

Sometimes I see people say mean things about us and I get sad. But then I consider the source

VZKmCe3.jpg

But don't worry he "fixed" it

R29cu8U.png

Can't tell whether this is ad hominem or red herring. This in no way argues the original point. Nice try though.

Edited by Trinimac
auto correct
  • Upvote 1

Is someone gonna tell Kastor that he's in the Sunken Place or are we just gonna leave him there?

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Queen M said:

Is someone gonna tell Kastor that he's in the Sunken Place or are we just gonna leave him there?

giphy.gif

He knows, he joined willingly.