A Reduction of Paper Announcement

kosmokenny

6 minutes ago, Partisan said:

can you rephrase this as a comic so I can understand what you're saying?

If this is an attempt to get me to draw Mohammed, you can forget it for now unless I ever get mspaint back.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Thalmor said:

It's really not. If Person A shitalked Person B, it's not justification enough for Person B's alliance to hit Person A's alliance. 

If OOC slurs or threats were used, then that's a lot more understandable. 

BOOOO! No! Talk shit get hit isn't just a rule, it's a law of nature.

Avoiding using a CB as strong as that is just abject cowardice and pixelhugging.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Thalmor said:

It's really not. If Person A shitalked Person B, it's not justification enough for Person B's alliance to hit Person A's alliance. 

If OOC slurs or threats were used, then that's a lot more understandable. 

when thalmor wont declare on you for trashing KT #blessed #thaldaddy

9 hours ago, Kriegskoenig said:

Let's clarify something nobody has really admitted:

Nearly all the screenshots you have, and this info you mention here, came from me. 

Why?  Because when Kosmo got upset and was too angry to bother providing ANY evidence, I went and found everything I could possibly locate, even from old IG forums. 

Why?  Because I cared enough that even when Kosmo was kinda a dick to me for asking him what proof he had (and didn't provide much), I wanted to be sure that he was either right or wrong before I started suggesting we lynch people, or told Acadia to ignore him. I spent the better part of a decade as a criminal investigator; I know how to make a federal case, through research, surveillance, and presenting physical evidence.

I found enough proof to give to Acadia's gov with a solid case that members hadn't reformed and most wouldn't apologize for previous behavior.  I made the mistake of giving it to Kosmo and James when I found it, as a show of good faith.  People have dumped those screens in public, without crediting the source (me) in an impatient, though understandable effort to incite the public mob to exert pressure as well.  Acadia isn't run as an outright empire, and their process may have taken a bit long for our taste, but they did the right thing, and you got handed SIR on a platter as a target.

Food for actual thought: Why did it take Acadia this long to act?  Why was Kosmo so agressive and hostile to begin with?  Why did no one but me actually present Acadia with evidence?  Do you all monitor your members, let alone your protectorates, closely enough that I couldn't find dirt on them too, of which you are not aware?

Do we really even need to be in the business of mud-slinging over this, when the goal was accomplished, and those who made use of nazi-like ideology or outright nazi-affiliated symbols and sayings were exposed and ostracized, not because of unsourced accusations, but through my search for proof?

Final note.  It's a game.  Relax.  We got the bad guys.  Let's go after Ibrahim next. 

Anyone?

...Bueller?

Ive been arguing with people for months about whether SIR is nazis, and by the time you came to me asking about them, I was done arguing.  There was so much proof out there, from their discord logs, to their forums, to things they said in other peoples chans that any question of whether or not they are nazis is asked out of willful ignorance or disingenuous attempt to defend them by convincing me I was wrong.  I spent a lot of time in Acadias chan arguing with them, while the shitbags in question would sit there saying "Im not a nazi and you have no proof" in one sentence, and then gleefully admit to "jew hate" and spam "blood and soil!" (a nazi slogan) the next.  Acadia originally signed IG at their creation despite the blatant naziism, and then once all the discord logs were posted here on the forums, I absolutely did give them the time it took their slow process to work its course to drop IG.  I spent the summer informing every alliance that the worst of the IG nazis then joined about what they are as they moved around the game trying to find a safe home.  Eventually, they joined Acadia.  I told Acadia what they are, showed them the proof I had, told them to talk to their allies in CS.  CS had just kicked that shitbag nazi Octavius/Federico II.  They had taken him in believing he wasnt going to be the same guy from IG.  I showed them the proof of what he was, and they were adamant about giving him the chance at redemption.  They offered it to him, and he refused it, adamant about his naziism.  This is what Acadia deliberately took in and defended.  I was told by Acadia that nazis dont exist anymore and communists are the real enemy, by a guy who has a confederate flag as his nations flag.  Big surprise.  Acadia kept them, and then let more in.  Then the nazis spammed my channel with nazi shit, calling Queen M a !@#$ and a chimp.  I went back to Acadia and !@#$ed up a storm, and they banned me and continued to harbor the nazis.  This is when you got involved, @Kriegskoenig.  So what did Acadia do with the pressure put on them to distance themselves from the nazis then?  They "removed" them from their alliance, SIR was created, and Acadia signed SIR as a protectorate.

I deleted the nazi messages in farks chan moments after they were posted, as did TKR, where they did the same thing.  No insistence of screenshots, that do not exist, will mean this did not happen.  Similarly, no insistence that these guys arent still naziing it up in SIR is accurate.  Rozalias defense for their actions is simply that its RL stuff that they dont bring into the game and thus should not be held against them.  He says they tone down the nazi shit now, it only seeps out every couple days rather than the constant stuff it was before.  The first is an outright falsehood, as my discord chan for this game is very much an extension of this game, and they brought it there and many other channels.  The second is unacceptable.  Bring it at all and youre still a nazi.  I will give them no right to a peaceful existence in this game, ever.

• Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

I deleted the nazi messages in farks chan moments after they were posted, as did TKR, where they did the same thing.

And a perfectly understandable response it was.  Discord spam attacks are unacceptable regardless of content, and the things you and James have described seeing are pretty horrible.  I consider both of you reliable and truthful witnesses who were simply incredibly angry at the deluge of vile content dumped on your servers.

The problem I had with discord was that I couldn't make an *absolute* link between the dummy accounts I saw in the TKR attack, and the former IG.  I saw Gabranth pop in (and, IIRC ping you) though, which was pretty convincing that he was not there by chance at the perfect time.  I didn't see raids on Alpha or Fark channels.

At any rate, what's been needed has been done, and now you have a PERFECT opportunity to retaliate unfettered by the complications of the treaty web.

7 minutes ago, Kriegskoenig said:

At any rate, what's been needed has been done, and now you have a PERFECT opportunity to retaliate unfettered by the complications of the treaty web.

Well, it'd be a perfect opportunity as long as there aren't players that hug their pixels so hard they're willing to honestly ally with proven discord spammers and nazi sympathizers just to bolster their consolidation and numbers.

And if there's many of those, then the game's worse off than I thought.

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Well, it'd be a perfect opportunity as long as there aren't players that hug their pixels so hard they're willing to honestly ally with proven discord spammers and nazi sympathizers just to bolster their consolidation and numbers.

And if there's many of those, then the game's worse off than I thought.

Who are you talking about there exactly?

Just now, Rozalia said:

Who are you talking about there exactly?

I'm talking about anyone that aligns with players that actively promote nazi ideologies and do discord spam raids. But I'm sure there's not really that many of them, are there?

8 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

I'm talking about anyone that aligns with players that actively promote nazi ideologies and do discord spam raids. But I'm sure there's not really that many of them, are there?

Nah nah, there was more than that to your post. You say "as long as there aren't players that hug their pixels so hard they're willing to honestly ally with proven discord spammers and nazi sympathizers just to bolster their consolidation and numbers" and... what?

How does any of that make any sense in reference to us?

9 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

Nah nah, there was more than that to your post. You say "as long as there aren't players that hug their pixels so hard they're willing to honestly ally with proven discord spammers and nazi sympathizers just to bolster their consolidation and numbers" and... what?

How does any of that make any sense in reference to us?

It's in response to

59 minutes ago, Kriegskoenig said:

to which I replied that

50 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

which is in reference to the opportunity that he mentioned. Usually, any pixel hugger that's honestly aligned to someone would fight alongside them in case of war; especially when their bloc's readiness and the security of their precious pixels could be threatened, even indirectly.

Good call on the cancellation Acadia.  Not sure why you wouldn't want to tell others you were no longer protecting Nazi's though.  Kosmo did you a solid here.   He's a fine chap like that.

• Upvote 2

The Fark raid logs may have been "deleted"

but the logs of the kosmo fash bash birthday party are around:

https://imgur.com/a/T5r53

Edited by ϟħ̧i̧ᖷɫ̵γ͘ ̶ϟɫΓåπ҉გ℥̨Γ
  • Upvote 1

Oh noes, how did you get those private chat logs I had in RWs public channel that completely restate everything I always say everywhere?  SIR has no right to peace, they will be hit, standing up for nazis reflects poorly upon those who do it, and bastion/wall is incredibly stupid to think he can so adamantly say hes not a nazi when he very clearly is.

• Upvote 1

I think it's been well established that the harassment of Queen M happened and it was real. I don't need a screenshot to believe it. There were multiple witnesses and some have spoken up here, which is appreciated and will be remembered.

SIR has not proven that they have reformed by any means. Roz seems to demand proof of the thing that clearly happened (as stated above), but fails to provide proof of his own arguments. SIR did not reform and their current leader is a self-professed white supremacist who believes black people have lower IQs than white people. You really expect people to believe that someone who blatantly refused to repent, as Kosmo has pointed out, and is now leading his own alliance, will foster an environment and culture that doesn't revolve around his own vile beliefs and attitudes?

None of this makes sense really. They should be here speaking for themselves and not having Roz do their bidding. So far they haven't denied anything that has happened and simply say "we are reformed". Where's the proof? Where are the apologies for public OOC harassment? Where have they shown an inkling of sincerity in their alleged reform? If they are so reformed, then why do they have to gather in the shadows of Orbis? Hell, Gabranth straight up made a thread about how horrible his views are. These are the real questions that people should be asking.

Edited by Starbuck
  • Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

Oh noes, how did you get those private chat logs I had in RWs public channel that completely restate everything I always say everywhere?  SIR has no right to peace, they will be hit, standing up for nazis reflects poorly upon those who do it, and bastion/wall is incredibly stupid to think he can so adamantly say hes not a nazi when he very clearly is.

>reflects poorly

Do like I even have any positive rep left in this game? I think like the only person in P/W who would think positively of me would be someone who's a reroll or been in true VM for a year.

"Oh hey, ayy lmao dude, how's BK doing these days-...."

"By the gods, he's changed!"

m5alvRs.png

My ancestors are smiling upon me Imperial, can you say the same?

Also @Starbuck

They were told not to post and surprisingly not posting. It's all b8 m8. Why post where anything can and will be spun against you? They didn't even need to speak and here we are with this thread and these posts.

Edited by ϟħ̧i̧ᖷɫ̵γ͘ ̶ϟɫΓåπ҉გ℥̨Γ

9 minutes ago, ϟħ̧i̧ᖷɫ̵γ͘ ̶ϟɫΓåπ҉გ℥̨Γ said:

Also @Starbuck

They were told not to post and surprisingly not posting. It's all b8 m8. Why post where anything can and will be spun against you? They didn't even need to speak and here we are with this thread and these posts.

I understand the need to avoid falling for bait. But they are, after all, their own alliance and not some sort of Roz Wei vassal. They could also use all the private means of communication at their disposal to attempt to clear the air and prove they are sincere in their reform. But so far, I'm just getting in-game messages from their member accusing me of wanting to kill white people.

SIR member fail.PNG

Edited by Starbuck

Just now, Starbuck said:

I understand the need to avoid falling for bait. But they are, after all, their own alliance and not some sort of Roz Wei vassal. They could also use all the private means of communication at their disposal so attempt to clear the air and prove they are sincere in their reform. But so far, I'm just getting in-game messages from their member accusing me of wanting to kill white people.

It's easier to rebuild pixels than to let the hangman and his lies run wild like Hulkamania. They're known for being edgy and explosive, now would be the "cooler heads" prevail sorta moment. Also to show their self-described discipline and proof they've been running clean.

Also kek, just make sure that's an actual member. But ye, probably like my default ayy lmao emoji spam on in-game dms.

6 minutes ago, ϟħ̧i̧ᖷɫ̵γ͘ ̶ϟɫΓåπ҉გ℥̨Γ said:

Also kek, just make sure that's an actual member. But ye, probably like my default ayy lmao emoji spam on in-game dms.

I mean people, particularly Roz, have been going around saying I actually want to kill white people and that SGM is anti-white racists. So it's not exactly random. Some would consider that an OOC attack on me and my members over 1 silly troll that happened to trigger Roz.

Edited by Starbuck

Just now, Starbuck said:

I mean people, particularly Roz, have been going around saying I actually want to kill white people and that SGM is anti-white racists. So it's not exactly random.

Well I'm sry u feel that way.

imageheaven-22.jpg

Hiwute ppl contribut alot to society.

Also SGM is pretty offensive. If they were really all encompassing, their flag would like this:

1353-3-e1406850393399-300x300.jpg

Not a black panther flag.

Just now, Starbuck said:

I mean actually, it's literally Queen M's cat lol

like literally. It's an edited picture of her cat.

Ya ok buddy, it's not cool to have endangered animals in your home.

us-afro.gif

71E+LOs+eSL._SL1099_.jpg

Cat plus the colors, it's like right there m8. It's not a stretch to say IG's flag looked like the Kriegsmarine Naval Jack, but it's a stretch to say SGM's flag looks like the Black Panther flag.