The D

durmij

Hmm.. Sounds interesting. I'll see if I can listen in on the next showtime. Speaking of which... When will the first show be?

Trying for Thursday the 15th

I'll only listen to this show if it's as poorly structured as Kastor's.

If it has Durmij, it's gotta be a good show. I'll try to make it when possible, otherwise I guess I'll just listen to the recording.

I'll bring the dank memes discord bot to play airhorns <3

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

I'll only listen to this show if it's as poorly structured as Kastor's.

If it has Durmij, it's gotta be a good show. I'll try to make it when possible, otherwise I guess I'll just listen to the recording.

It's Durmij's show, but I'll most likely be a regular on it as well.  Just right now I can't guarantee commitment due to life (Career change and moving).

It's Durmij's show, but I'll most likely be a regular on it as well.  Just right now I can't guarantee commitment due to life (Career change and moving).

The idea is to rotate co hosts pretty regularly, and reach out to people who haven't contributed but might have a unique perspective. 

Edited by durmij

The first show will be starting in 20 minutes, we're trying it on Ashland radio. See you there.

https://discord.gg/DVARmN3

Here is the recording from June 15th. I'd like to thank Buorhann, James II and Ogaden for their time and insight.

https://www.audiomack.com/song/politics-and-war-radio-archive/the-d-june-15th

• Upvote 6

So great we spent 10 hours more on voice even after the show had already ended. 

I liked leaving that show, going to bed, waking up - and STILL seeing you guys talking.  Crazy

• Upvote 5

The D will be on hiatus until at least July 6th, as I gear up for, then endure the busiest time of the year at work in what looks to be one of our busiest years. Probably going to work 12 straight. #PrayForDurmij