What Do You Think Is the Male/Female Ratio?

Dubayoo

What Do You Think Is the Male/Female Ratio?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What Do You Think Is the Male/Female Ratio?

• 90/10
    • 95/5
    • 99/1
    • 999/1
    • â??/1
    • OK... maybe not that bad... 80/20? xD

80/20 isn't too inaccurate, there's a fair few women who play who don't push the idea of them being a female due to creepy internet guys

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

It's rarely because of creepy internet guys. I just don't want it to be a factor in anything most of the time. A third of my accounts are male, another third are neutral nicks, numbers, or androgynous.

When you play a minority, it always affects people's​ opinion. It can be female or black or Muslim or whatever. Sometimes it's negative, more often positive. But it's a distraction from the game.

tbh it's way creepier for a girl pretending to be a guy and being the butt of rape jokes, just because the other guys didn't know.

• Upvote 4

There are no women on the internet......just balding, middle-aged dudes sitting in their mom's basement, pretending to be barely legal hotties......oh wait......never mind.....carry on......nothing to see here.

• Upvote 2

X4EfkAB.png

More women than you think actually play P&W, though since women are usually in the minority in certain genres of gaming, it's usually a bit awkward to reveal your gender. While the reaction usually isn't negative, it attracts a lot of unnecessary attention. 

Z98SzIG.png

>.< I'm not lying. I can't post pictures on here for some reason. Someone teach me. ;-;

Upload a file, use this http://www.uploadhouse.com/(use the resize option in case of big picture)

Copy the image url, 4th row

click this 25137454286bc6b055e07b850676cb6e38ce78b7

Paste the url and click ok

Enjoy your squiddy posted

• Upvote 1

I'd guess it's 1:9.

Edit: Oh! You had a poll all along. Okay here I go voting for 1:9, and GG putting an option for it.

Edited by Spaceman Thrax

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

It's rarely because of creepy internet guys. I just don't want it to be a factor in anything most of the time. A third of my accounts are male, another third are neutral nicks, numbers, or androgynous.

When you play a minority, it always affects people's​ opinion. It can be female or black or Muslim or whatever. Sometimes it's negative, more often positive. But it's a distraction from the game.

tbh it's way creepier for a girl pretending to be a guy and being the butt of rape jokes, just because the other guys didn't know.

I can't honestly say I've ever heard a genuine rape joke against women online.  It's usually the same kind of rape joke you hear against well-mannered men.  They don't care about someone's gender.  They just care about invasively harassing and disturbing others with standards.  

there are more guys pretending to be girls than there are actual girls on this game. And if they turn out to be a girl, 1/2 are thots. 

• Upvote 1

Quiet people have the loudest minds.

A wise man once said nothing.

I can't honestly say I've ever heard a genuine rape joke against women online.  It's usually the same kind of rape joke you hear against well-mannered men.  They don't care about someone's gender.  They just care about invasively harassing and disturbing others with standards.  

well most people here are immature and cant even talk to a girl irl. like me............... :( 

Quiet people have the loudest minds.

A wise man once said nothing.

there are more guys pretending to be girls than there are actual girls on this game. And if they turn out to be a girl, 1/2 are thots. 

Reading...uh yeah may be true...I don't know what that means, could be a slang for "looks like a man"? Dwarf girls have beard, Gimli told me so

Search thot on google... Hp3yrR2.gif