Dear Terminus Est and The Syndicate

Kastor

i've looted more than the value of the infra i've lost by quite a large margin. only real loss was the lost wages from my infra. theres quite a few of us in test that can say that. so yeah ... im not really bothered

Can confirm, he lost 160mil in infra

Grumpy wasnt involved in the war/war planning until you attacked us and brought us in.

Pretty sure your allies said you were going to be involved on one of the radio shows.. I forget which one and who said it, but I'm pretty sure it was said because I remember bringing up the timing of your militarization with regards to the planned attack time.

I think you've missed my original point. You don't seem too concerned about your members that have a substantial rebuilding phase ahead of them. 

I think you've missed my point. I'd rather celebrate those whom have succeeded than focus on those whom have not. With the fortify system being as broken as it was plenty of more people could have/should have done better. As for the rebuilding phase most of us didn't have much above 2k infra per city, and getting back to that level will likely take a fairly short amount of time. Once war fully ends I'd say 20 days. I've come back from ZI before and it only took about that time. 

scSqPGJ.gif

Pretty sure your allies said you were going to be involved on one of the radio shows.. I forget which one and who said it, but I'm pretty sure it was said because I remember bringing up the timing of your militarization with regards to the planned attack time.

It was Lordship just 2 days ago on Roq Talk, who said that you "jumped at the opportunity" of war when he offered it. And again, TKR, by attempting to "protect" you actually got you hit, when you never would've been under any trouble otherwise in the first place.

• Upvote 1

No, that's not the problem. I don't care that TKR is protecting you. I care that TKR declared on us to "protect" you, resulting in the opposite effect.

Also, you might want to remove that "We are large nations that can take care of ourselves and aren't interested in dealing with scrubs." part then.

Edited by hidude45454
  • Upvote 3

As for the rebuilding phase most of us didn't have much above 2k infra per city, and getting back to that level will likely take a fairly short amount of time. Once war fully ends I'd say 20 days. I've come back from ZI before and it only took about that time. 

Rebuilding to 2k infra != rebuilding to pre-war infra, war chest, and military levels. 

No, that's not the problem. I don't care that TKR is protecting you. I care that TKR declared on us to "protect" you, resulting in the opposite effect.

Also, you might want to remove that "We are large nations that can take care of ourselves and aren't interested in dealing with scrubs." part then.

I would argue as an alliance that we are in much better shape right now than we were before the war started.  As for your second statement please insert Test argument about being heavily outnumbered in a war and what that means, and then look at prewar numbers of Test vs Grumpy.

I would argue as an alliance that we are in much better shape right now than we were before the war started.  As for your second statement please insert Test argument about being heavily outnumbered in a war and what that means, and then look at prewar numbers of Test vs Grumpy.

There was never any plan to hit your alliance. Some of us just wanted to hit you for funsies. Mostly Phiney. 

scSqPGJ.gif