Establishment of the Church of Zoot

Lyre

Today marks the day of the establishment of the Order of Worshiping the Holy Zoot! All persons may join at the fee of $1 P&W money in order to show their dedication to our cause of commemorating the existence and benevolence of the Great Zoot! Being a member of the Church of Zoot is a fulfilling journey with minutely prayers, daily offerings, and weekly sacrifices to honor our great and noble Zoot! I, Lyre of the BK Church of Zoot branch, will hereby open doors for all of P&W and Orbis to enjoy the presence of Zoot and may it be the new community-wide tradition to bless and honor Zoot.

my_avi_1.png.7bb752c059af46e3d97f64502e9

All those who promise their loyalties, souls, and the very essence of their being to be sacrificed to Zoot will received a commemorative sticker, Church of Zoot membership ($49 / month), access to the exclusive Zoot fanclub (where you can post Zoot fanfiction, Zoot merchandise, Zoot fanart, Zoot theories, and more!), a free Baronus plushie, and the honor of using Zoot warcries in your...well...warcries (e.g. the classic "Loot for Zoot!")!

Simply post here and your registration will be completed with your offering of $1.

CURRENT MEMBERS OF THE CHURCH OF ZOOT (BK BRANCH):

Lyre

Carolus Rex

Pylon69

Tom Swift

ENTParadox

• Upvote 4

tumblr_static_tumblr_maucq6syiy1r7y61oo1

This is why I'm the only one allowed to shitpost. I keep our circlejerks private.

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Guest Carolus Rex

Praise the almighty Zoot in his eternal glory, may the church of Zoot rise and spread the love of Zoot throughout Orbis. May the adulation of Zoot bring prosperity to your nation, the love of the eternal Zoot gives meaning to P&W. Praise Zoot

Guest Carolus Rex

We also give our thanks to Lyre for bringing the church of Zoot to the denizens of Orbis, may they see the holy light and bask in the glory of Zoot. Praise Zoot

It is confirmed! The Church of Zoot (and its new denomination, the Church of Woot) has spread to the Knights Radiant!  All those who wish to be saved from LordStrum and Yosonet and other...unlikable...figures may join the Church of Zoot for $1!  $1 or your soul? Praise be Zoot.

tumblr_static_tumblr_maucq6syiy1r7y61oo1

It is confirmed! The Church of Zoot (and its new denomination, the Church of Woot) has spread to the Knights Radiant!  All those who wish to be saved from LordStrum and Yosonet and other...unlikable...figures may join the Church of Zoot for $1!  $1 or your soul? Praise be Zoot.

You can all toot about Zoot or Woot, but it's all for moot. Go back to the root and tell me - who's going to foot the loot? Otherwise, I couldn't really give a hoot and you can just give me the boot.
  • Upvote 5
xzhPlEh.png?1

1 whole dollar tho... Hm, idk... Mebbe if you throw in some Lordship nudes I guess I could join the Church of Woot. For me to join the Church of Zoot, I'd need for BK's next DoW to have the CB "For Harambe".

You can all toot about Zoot or Woot, but it's all for moot. Go back to the root and tell me - who's going to foot the loot? Otherwise, I couldn't really give a hoot and you can just give me the boot.

I'm an old coot.

ftfy:

Today marks the day of the establishment of the Order of Worshiping the Holy Woot! All persons may join at the fee of $1 P&W money in order to show their dedication to our cause of commemorating the existence and benevolence of the Great Woot! Being a member of the Church of Woot is a fulfilling journey with minutely prayers, daily offerings, and weekly sacrifices to honor our great and noble Woot! I, Dalinar of the TKR Church of Woot branch, will hereby open doors for all of P&W and Orbis to enjoy the presence of Woot and may it be the new community-wide tradition to bless and honor Woot.

photo-3579.jpg?_r=1449530389

All those who promise their loyalties, souls, and the very essence of their being to be sacrificed to Woot will received a commemorative sticker, Church of Woot membership ($49 / month), access to the exclusive Woot fanclub (where you can post Woot fanfiction, Woot merchandise, Woot fanart, Woot theories, and more!), a free Lordship plushie, and the honor of using Woot warcries in your...well...warcries (e.g. the classic "Loot for Woot!")!

Simply post here and your registration will be completed with your offering of $1.

CURRENT MEMBERS OF THE CHURCH OF WOOT (TKR BRANCH):

Dalinar

Lordship

Koso

Rin

I HATE WOOT

Sorry, only people in the TKR forum can get this.

• Upvote 1

That's cool and all, but did you ever hear of the Dragon gods of orbis? Praise be to Valic, defender of the cosmos, and praise to the 11 seals that defend us from Fafnir.

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil