GPA officially over now

kalev60

Well, you are starting to make more sense Steve.

If you cannot handle my posts I suggest you put me on ignore LordRahl.  I'm starting to get pretty concerned for you.  Might do yourself some good, emotionally, to just put me on ignore.

If you cannot handle my posts I suggest you put me on ignore LordRahl. I'm starting to get pretty concerned for you. Might do yourself some good, emotionally, to just put me on ignore.

I've never seen LordRahl break down quite like you have.

Better take your own advise on this one.

• Upvote 4

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

If you cannot handle my posts I suggest you put me on ignore LordRahl.  I'm starting to get pretty concerned for you.  Might do yourself some good, emotionally, to just put me on ignore.

I think you might do all of us some good if you stopped posting nonsense, xdxd.

77oKn5K.png

I think you might do all of us some good if you stopped posting nonsense, xdxd.

Again, there is an ignore user function on these forums, I'd encourage you and whoever else that doesn't like me posting to put me on ignore.  :)

Or if you want you can put in surrender terms that control how and when a player can post.  There, I've given you two ways to resolve your issue.

Again, there is an ignore user function on these forums, I'd encourage you and whoever else that doesn't like me posting to put me on ignore. :)

Or if you want you can put in surrender terms that control how and when a player can post. There, I've given you two ways to resolve your issue.

Neither one quite as sweet as the easy victories replying to your posts provide.

After all you are an alliance "leader".

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

But really, having come to P&W with others from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)-GPA to form this alliance years ago and then joining its first elected leadership, this is incredibly bittersweet. Rest in peace, my Neutral Menace. :(
  • Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

P.S. Just you wait until I round up Lambdadelta and Grillick for a true Green Enforcement Agency redux. ^_^

If you do that, then I'll invite some guys over for another Bloc Party. (Sorry in advance if they leave trash.)

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

P.S. Just you wait until I round up Lambdadelta and Grillick for a true Green Enforcement Agency redux. ^_^

Nah, that's obviously disgusting and I'm honest here, you have a big issue here. It's very much the case that Lying Lambdadelta and Greedy Grillick can't run big aggressive hostile alliances to save their ass, this is very much a big problem with your idea and I'm very much afraid the only way to solve this, is to look into someone big and strong, really, look into Bubblegum and Trump and then you're very much talking alliance types and then we can rebuild GPA and we can build it up together and make fake neutrality great again.

If you do that, then I'll invite some guys over for another Bloc Party. (Sorry in advance if they leave trash.)

Bloc Party have a lot of problems and are very much in the wrong when it comes to nation gaming, but they're honest, good people compared to dishonest lying GPA, I'd rather pick them over crooked neutrals, very much so. In fact, GPA are terrible, utterly terrible and really are absolutely outrageous in how they play dishonestly, very sad and all that. 
Edited by Donald Trump

RIP GPA. I really enjoyed my time when I was there. You had a lot of great people, and I wish you all the best of luck in your new homes, and with the new alliance!

A peace dove for the road!

3RX4Icj.jpg

• Upvote 2