Prefontaine

TEst Declaration of War

I love a bit of debate when people are debating just for the sake of it, but there others who pontificate, thinking they are infallible like the pope. In the Dark Ages they actually had 3 competing popes at one stage - P&W has a lot more.

Internet gaming a nation tends to create a lot of infallible doctrine and roleplay by narcissists.

So basically you're debating for the hell of it? That destroys whatever credibility you had in the first place.

Let's be honest here, that was a terrible analogy. And to be fair, you do think quite highly of yourself.

I wasn't debating, just stating my opinion. I was talking about reading other people's debates, not being involved in them. And, yeah, the analogy wasn't great but I am sure everybody understood what I was trying to say. As to thinking quite highly of myself, you guys can be the judge.

I wasn't debating, just stating my opinion. I was talking about reading other people's debates, not being involved in them. And, yeah, the analogy wasn't great but I am sure everybody understood what I was trying to say. As to thinking quite highly of myself, you guys can be the judge.

U mad bro?

<Kurdanak[Rose]> TFP is in the top ten now?

<Kurdanak[Rose]> that's depressing

<Kurdanak[Rose]> Oh well, I can only imagine that lasting only as long as it takes for the TEst cannon to recharge. :P

Your refractory period never fails to impress. :ph34r:

So yeah, this is basically done. Didn't discuss actual terms or anything, but if TFP wants it to be over, it's over. If not? Well.

UR3nX7X.gif

<Kurdanak[Rose]> TFP is in the top ten now?

<Kurdanak[Rose]> that's depressing

<Kurdanak[Rose]> Oh well, I can only imagine that lasting only as long as it takes for the TEst cannon to recharge. :P

Your refractory period never fails to impress. :ph34r:

GPA be like:  :unsure:

• Upvote 1

We will never surrender. We do not kowtow to bullies.

Lol we offerd you a painless way out, if you dont want to have a top tier, im sure my fellows will oblige.

Edited by Ole

The facilitator in action

You have zero military.

Good luck.

That's fine. We can just ZI you and your entire alliance.

I was nice and actually beiged my targets. However, next round, I'll just keep airstriking them until the war expires, seeming as that's what you want.

• Upvote 1

I guess I have to second Thalmor's people.  I was polite (as my target nation was very polite) and beiged him.  If war is what they want, I guess it's war they'll get.

I was nice and actually beiged my targets. However, next round, I'll just keep airstriking them until the war expires, seeming as that's what you want.

ZI. I remember that word, and it works here.

Does this mean Guardian finally gets to be back on the 1st page?

Back in your cage!

Thanks, now I'm building up to be a proper ankle-biter. But seriously, thanks for not completely killing me. 

As for the no peace--general consensus seems to be that we don't want peace. I can't obviously speak for my alliance as I'm just a member, but... it's how it is. We'll die fighting, I guess.

I mean, it's the verb. So yes.

• Upvote 1

Quite frankly it appears as though TFP is in a quest to not appear weak to orbis. By not surrendering they can say they fought hard and are strong enough to fend off raids. Unfortunately the reality is by fighting too hard they get weakened enough to the point where they are unable to fight off raids

Idk. The word I'd stress most is "fighting".

Why do you have ships friend?