Who Ordered Roses?

Sval

Canik, bby, how u doing?

Didn't expect you to join NPO if/when you came from the great beyond. 

Can't wish you any luck in your wars tho, burn like the dirty Pacifian you are.

• Upvote 2

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

Nice DoW, Slav. I hope that posting it is the reason you failed to get your attacks in before the update. #WhyNPOdoesntDoW :P

Oh, that was deliberate Cnaik. ^_^

What really puzzles me is how an alliance 5 times our size only managed to get twice as many blitzes in on BK as we got in on you. #WhyNPODoesntWinWars? ;)

Edited by Sval

<~Sval[OWR]> I am your father.
<+Curufinwe> Can confirm

Oh, that was deliberate Cnaik. ^_^

What really puzzles me is how an alliance 5 times our size only managed to get twice as many blitzes in on BK as we got in on you. #WhyNPODoesntWinWars? ;)

I'm sorry what? 

Oh btw I hope losing 90% of your aircrafts in one day wasn't too hard to take ;) 

I'm sorry what? 

Oh btw I hope losing 90% of your aircrafts in one day wasn't too hard to take ;)

As was pointed out in another thread, blitzes this war have been a bit anaemic. Your hit to member ratio in your first wave was 1:2. I'm surprised you couldn't find enough targets to manage 1:1 (as we did) at the very least.

They're only pixels, matey. Quirk of game mechanics, I guess, in those first few hits. I've destroyed more NPO pixels than I've lost. ;)

I just hope your guys are having as much fun as I am.

Edited by Sval

<+Curufinwe> Can confirm

As was pointed out in another thread, blitzes this war have been a bit anaemic. Your hit to member ratio in your first wave was 1:2. I'm surprised you couldn't find enough targets to manage 1:1 (as we did) at the very least.

They're only pixels, matey. Quirk of game mechanics, I guess, in those first few hits. I've destroyed more NPO pixels than I've lost. ;)

FOR STEVE!

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

"Oh, that was deliberate Cnaik. ^_^"

lol you had the air advantage on me at the time, it was deliberately stupid if you didn't. If I had just a few less aircraft you guys could've broke my air superiority late day 1/early day 2 and won some ground attacks against me. Instead I was never touched and now your ground forces are nearly gone. Expect Pacifican infantry in your cities very soon.

You down-declared on nations already at war, good job on winning a few ground battles against your other targets I guess. Hold onto that memory because it's all downhill from here for you, Slav.

And no, we're not having as much fun as you are. We're having more. ;)

FirstDraft-v2_zps55ce6098.png

lol you had the air advantage on me at the time, it was deliberately stupid if you didn't. If I had just a few less aircraft you guys could've broke my air superiority late day 1/early day 2 and won some ground attacks against me. Instead I was never touched and now your ground forces are nearly gone. Expect Pacifican infantry in your cities very soon.

You down-declared on nations already at war, good job on winning a few ground battles against your other targets I guess. Hold onto that memory because it's all downhill from here for you, Slav.

NO WE'RE HAVING MORE

6XmKiC2.png

Hold on to this post dearly because it will be one of the few hahahahaha

Lxr4VfE.png

Oh, please. We were evenly matched in the air - all my opponents were. You just lucked out on the airstrikes. :lol:

Sorry, Cnaik. Your great victory here is pure luck of the draw. :P

<+Curufinwe> Can confirm

Oh, please. We were evenly matched in the air - all my opponents were. You just lucked out on the airstrikes. :lol:

Sorry, Cnaik. Your great victory here is pure luck of the draw. :P

Nah you had a slight advantage. Either way if you had hit me before the update, I just BARELY got air superiority over you all. It could have prevented me from doing so and then you could've won ground attacks on me. It was definitely a mistake on your part, you can accept that and learn from it or you can chalk it up to luck and make the same mistake next time. I don't really care. In fact since it's not likely you'll join our side anytime soon, I'd prefer the latter.

I'll defer to BK's judgement on that one. ;)

BK appreciates the sentiment of you trying to help them I'm sure but you barely slowed us down at all. If we were running through BK at 100 mph, you slowed us down to 99 mph for half a day. That's about it.

Don't feel too bad though, Resplendent & BoC didn't do much better. Guess maybe the NPO war machine isn't as terrible as Syndi likes to claim. :D

FirstDraft-v2_zps55ce6098.png

Nah you had a slight advantage. Either way if you had hit me before the update, I just BARELY got air superiority over you all. It could have prevented me from doing so and then you could've won ground attacks on me. It was definitely a mistake on your part, you can accept that and learn from it or you can chalk it up to luck and make the same mistake next time. I don't really care. In fact since it's not likely you'll join our side anytime soon, I'd prefer the latter.

BK appreciates the sentiment of you trying to help them I'm sure but you barely slowed us down at all. If we were running through BK at 100 mph, you slowed us down to 99 mph for half a day. That's about it.

Don't feel too bad though, Resplendent & BoC didn't do much better. Guess maybe the NPO war machine isn't as terrible as Syndi likes to claim. :D

To be fair, BoC killed MrHat and some other higher NS nations. RIP.

I'd say it slowed us down more than that since it diverts resources. They deployed the best they could and I can't fault them, but the smugness from Sval is a bit much. Let's ourselves not get cocky here either.

• Upvote 2

but the smugness from Sval is a bit much.

Well for that I apologise. I'm just pleased with how hard we managed to hit.

Edited by Sval

<+Curufinwe> Can confirm