Terminus Est - We came. We saw. WE OUT.

Prefontaine

It was a good and fun fight filled with lots of carnage.  Good fight TEst!

Placentica:

K2nW7ITgz5dJu.gif

Not likely, I'm kind of over it. :P

Placentica:

BfXzc3WwrjvTq.gif

• Upvote 2

Is it just me or does that gif show endless rows of coffins in red, white, and blue? If it does then it symbolise's perfectly the fruit of American imperialism.

Anyway, congrats TEst on ending your war of enslavement to the slaves of t$ who are themselves the willing, abject slaves GPA uses to artificially increase prices. 

0/10 shitty trolling

• Upvote 2

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Forgot Pfeiffer in the middle of Phallus and Penis.

I thought that was implied?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Are you implying we should hit someone together?

Tbqf i was hinting that The snake people might want to invite us to their next party too. But if you guys ever need a hand, you're free to ask ofc! 

Ole2.png

Did Feeny run out of resources again?

Yes you got me, I decided we as an alliance should pull out as I can't afford to run my 300 planes. You're a tactical wizard how did you know Ron?

Edited by Phiney
  • Upvote 6
T7Vrilp.png

You could have asked me for some. I have like 50k gas/munitions

>inb4 TEst resource raid against TS

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Yes you got me, I decided we as an alliance should pull out as I can't afford to run my 300 planes. You're a tactical wizard how did you know Ron?

Hes On to us! He knows we arent stocked too the teeth.

• Upvote 1

Ole2.png

For the record I wanted to and I even asked Steve if I could join Alpha when they first got hit, but alas...

I'm sure that would have worked out great for you.  Keep hopping around Ronald, you're only improving your sterling reputation.

• Upvote 1
T7Vrilp.png

For the record I wanted to and I even asked Steve if I could join Alpha when they first got hit, but alas...

VE is a sovereign alliance bby. &#33;@#&#036; Steve. DO WHATEVER DA &#33;@#&#036; YOU WANNA DO!

Lxr4VfE.png