Political Pirates Official Announcement.

Warpool

Out of curiosity, why are you only building to 400 infrastructure? At most, that gives you 8 slots, which I'm guessing would be distributed as:

1 nuclear plant

5 barracks

2 airports (or 2 tank factories?)

I'm surprised that you wouldn't get immediately rolled with so few planes.

Even with 400 infra, they still have around 37-40 slots. Their slots disappear only as they lose in ground battles, when someone destroys some buildings/mines/manufacturing buildings. So with less infra score and lots of military buildings, they can easily dominate lower/mid tier.

• Upvote 4

Even with 400 infra, they still have around 37-40 slots. Their slots disappear only as they lose in ground battles, when someone destroys some buildings/mines/manufacturing buildings. So with less infra score and lots of military buildings, they can easily dominate lower/mid tier.

This.

I've got around 400 infra in all of my cities but since SK have bombed my infra with airstrikes, I still have the majority of my improvements that I had at the beginning of the war.

• Upvote 1

So your plan is to annoy a bunch of people to get what you want??

ps: wonder how many missiles it will take to get rid of all those improvements.

It will cost the attackers a lot more. Once a city has too little military improvements just build it up to 1200 and all the military is back again. Most times it is not needed at all.

I got several missiles on 400 infra. No problem for me until now. The costs are high for the attackers. :P

tvPWtuA.gif

It will cost the attackers a lot more. Once a city has too little military improvements just build it up to 1200 and all the military is back again. Most times it is not needed at all.

I got several missiles on 400 infra. No problem for me until now. The costs are high for the attackers. :P

A lot of people sure do put a huge emphasis on cost in this game.  I just don't really comprehend it.  Even the most beat down, battered nation can climb back up given some time.

Until Sheepy implements methods of destroying cities, I could care less about costs.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A lot of people sure do put a huge emphasis on cost in this game.  I just don't really comprehend it.  Even the most beat down, battered nation can climb back up given some time.

Until Sheepy implements methods of destroying cities, I could care less about costs.

You are very right about climbing up is easy, but you need money and resources to fight a war and to do rebuilds. Money isn't that an issue, but the resources in a missile are needed I think. Half of those missiles fired are shot down. Costs are important too I think, but when not, please make me an interesting trade offer because of our friendship. :)

tvPWtuA.gif

Out of curiosity, why are you only building to 400 infrastructure? At most, that gives you 8 slots, which I'm guessing would be distributed as:

1 nuclear plant

5 barracks

2 airports (or 2 tank factories?)

I'm surprised that you wouldn't get immediately rolled with so few planes.

Now add our NRF's to this list, and watch the tears flow.

Now add our NRF's to this list, and watch the tears flow.

NRF doesn't take up any infrastructure slots, dude. Besides, using nukes when you're a raiding alliance is pretty dumb anyways.

Edited by Syrup

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Costs are important too I think, but when not, please make me an interesting trade offer because of our friendship. :)

Just because I don't care about costs doesn't mean I'm going to be passing out freebies here.

If you want my resources, come get it.

• Downvote 1

Breaking news: Guardian economists determine damage dealt to Mensa and Guardian by Rose forcing them to be militarized for two weeks for no good reason now exceeds all damages inflicted by Arrgh and Political Pirates. Exceeded only by upkeep damage to Rose themselves.

Edited by Memph

Breaking news: Guardian economists determine damage dealt to Mensa and Guardian by Rose forcing them to be militarized for two weeks for no good reason now exceeds all damages inflicted by Arrgh and Political Pirates. Exceeded only by upkeep damage to Rose themselves.

We all do our part, we're a community that cares

tvPWtuA.gif

have fun

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!