The Return of the Frontier Sort Alliance

Lannan13

I hardly call reaching top 10 2 weeks from founding "bad" and"least successful of all time" Can someone please explain what made the FSA so bad, beacuse I'm not getting it.

Reaching top 10 back then was hardly an accomplishment. When FSA did it you only needed around 9k score as an alliance, which isn't hard to do with about 70+ members. That's only about 128 ns per nation. So please don't pretend FSA was an actual alliance and anything other than a big random group of new nations. 

• Upvote 2

LordRahl2, on 10 Jul 2015 - 5:53 PM, said: "Imagine it. Lets say that Sheepy had an idea that was at lest questionable. As a way out there idea lets say he thought about adding T-Rexs to the game in some way." "As you know this is hypothetical since Sheepy has never considered adding T-Rexs to the game."

I wouldn't call it the least successful. After all, it did reach the top 10. Most alliances will never do that in their life span.

Glad to see my original, home alliance back in the game! Btw Church, are you Byron???

Here was message Church sent me:

Also I am Bryon White

I think we can do good this time I really am trying to fix and finish what we set out to do a long time ago

Actually how about you join

If you think it was bad then join to make a difference and join to help us for we are loyal to eachother

• Upvote 3

Did you guys that in FSA a majority of FSA leaders were part of a Secret Society

One of those guys was Christian(the dude who took over FSA for about an hour)

I mean did anybody else every realize that it was weird the Jefferson was able to so easily take it back over

Huge conspiracy but it was supposed to get people back on Bryon's side and such kinda weird but interesting

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

Remember when Byron was banned for stashing the FSA bank in his multi's alliance?  Good times

He was banned? I was told he just deleted his account. I feel betrayed.  :(

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Reaching top 10 back then was hardly an accomplishment. When FSA did it you only needed around 9k score as an alliance, which isn't hard to do with about 70+ members. That's only about 128 ns per nation. So please don't pretend FSA was an actual alliance and anything other than a big random group of new nations.

Were doing this with or without community approval so can everyone just get over it.

Gary Johnson 2016

Were doing this with or without community approval so can everyone just get over it.

Probably should have not called yourselves "Frontier Sort Alliance" and maybe, just maybe you wouldn't be seeing so much negativity

• Upvote 2

Probably should have not called yourselves "Frontier Sort Alliance" and maybe, just maybe you wouldn't be seeing so much negativity

If we're the same people in the first FSA that want to recreate it, except better, what should we have called it

Gary Johnson 2016

If we're the same people in the first FSA that want to recreate it, except better, what should we have called it

ANYTHING BUT FSA

FSA had a bad history on its first run, it's not good to associate yourself with your former failures as people will quickly assume that you've learned nothing and will just fail again as you did last time.

I would have distanced myself as much as possible from the original FSA

• Upvote 2

FSA was such a bad alliance from the start, I don't see why people keep wanting to remake it.

So please don't pretend FSA was an actual alliance and anything other than a big random group of new nations. 

ANYTHING BUT FSA

0 x 0 is still 0.

Polish a turd, it's still a turd.

This thread has literally become "Bash on FSA"

Edited by Them

[insert quote here]

Absolutely nothing. Just joking around. :)

As any FSA thread is destined to be. \o/

That's good to hear. Some of us were worried for a minute. 

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Well I look forward to this train wreck starting up again.  I would run your alliance using the Costanza decision making method.  Take any idea you have, and do the exact opposite of it.

I just hope this time, when you piss off a bunch of alliances, you stick around for more than 3 days after they declare war on you.

Well I look forward to this train wreck starting up again.  I would run your alliance using the Costanza decision making method.  Take any idea you have, and do the exact opposite of it.

I just hope this time, when you piss off a bunch of alliances, you stick around for more than 3 days after they declare war on you.

Thats kind of what were doing, expet our ideas is the problems with the old FSA

Gary Johnson 2016

Seriously. This was my first alliance.

I had no idea what was going on and the govt was terrible.

I have nothing but bad memories from that cesspool.

DON'T BRING IT BACK! LEAVE IT IN THE GRAVE!

I can say the same. There's no reason to recreate Frankenstein's monster.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Seriously. This was my first alliance.

I had no idea what was going on and the govt was terrible.

I have nothing but bad memories from that cesspool.

DON'T BRING IT BACK! LEAVE IT IN THE GRAVE!

TBH, the government didn't do much(I was part of it), so how can it be as bad as everyone else thinks it is.

Gary Johnson 2016

It's sad to see everyone bashing on FSA. Sure, the first government was corrupt a little, the forum may have been not well advertised, the actual government voted into power had no authority over the alliance due to a monarch, but hey, it was a fun, large alliance, and it's surprising to see that this thread gets this much attention. It will be interesting to see how this FSA fairs compared to the original, but hopefully turns out better. Well, good luck FSA. From an old Senator in your alliance who had absolutely no power. 

• Upvote 1

It will be interesting to see how this FSA fairs compared to the original, but hopefully turns out better. 

Well, from the standard that the original FSA set, it can only go up from there. Or can the bar go lower?

[insert quote here]

Well, from the standard that the original FSA set, it can only go up from there. Or can the bar go lower?

I don't want to find out.

• Upvote 4
On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

It's sad to see everyone bashing on FSA. Sure, the first government was corrupt a little, the forum may have been not well advertised, the actual government voted into power had no authority over the alliance due to a monarch, but hey, it was a fun, large alliance, and it's surprising to see that this thread gets this much attention. It will be interesting to see how this FSA fairs compared to the original, but hopefully turns out better. Well, good luck FSA. From an old Senator in your alliance who had absolutely no power.

Our new government has power, we've already voted on and passed several laws.

Gary Johnson 2016