The Return of the Frontier Sort Alliance

Lannan13

N3F8Nb3.png

"We are back, I hope everyone will come join us. We are on a great road of Redemption due to our past history. We were remembered as an Unorganized, Uncultured alliance. We are here to prove that we are not like that and we can be great once again. With your help we can be great again."-Church Gourley

Frontier Sort Alliance Charter

Preamble: We are an alliance of integrity and good faith, our goal here is to come together as a group of people who have came from various past alliances and history and say we are one. We have survived a lot and will continue to do so, We will stick together and help each other to grow and prosper and especially be better versions of ourselves                                                                                                            

Article 1: The Frontier Sort Alliance shall be it established that the Democratic Union of States shall be formed for the prosperity, preservation, and economic development of all nations that decide to join the alliance.

Section 1: In order for a nation to be recognized and admitted into the region, they must meet the following criteria: have changed their national color to the current color of the alliance, have applied to the FSA, as well have fully spoken to a recruitment official for further details.                                                              

Section 2: The Frontier Sort Alliance has the right to search into your Politics and War history in order to not only protect the nations in the alliance, but the alliance as a whole.                                                     

Section 3: The Frontier Sort Alliance is barred from searching into the applicants personal history or anything offsite from Politics and War for a background check.                                                                      

Section 4: The Frontier Sort Alliance reserves the right to reject an applicant for any reason that the alliance leadership deems necessary.                                                                                                          

Section 5: The Frontier Sort Alliance shall protect all applicants from raids by foreign nations. A war against an applicant after they have applied to the Frontier Sort Alliance will be treated as a war against the Frontier Sort Alliance and shall be dealt with accordingly.

Article 2: In the Frontier Sort Alliance, members shall be guaranteed certain rights in order to protect themselves and their personal liberties.                                

Section 1: Members of the Frontier Sort Alliance are free to express their personal opinions or views on, but not limited to, religion, politics, philosophy, sports, sexuality, etc… without fear of ejection, banning, or punishment of a sort.                                                                                                                       

Section 2: Members of the Frontier Sort Alliance shall not be discriminated by their nation’s political views.   

Section 3: Members shall not be discriminated based on sex, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity, or religious affilation.                                                                                                                          

Article 3: The Frontier Sort Alliance reserves the rights to deal with those who have committed internal crimes against the alliance.                                                                                                                       

Section 1: Cheating, insulting or racial remarks, hateful behavior, promotion of terror organizations, and any rules that violated Politics and War Terms of Service.                                                                       

Section 2: Any nation accused of these crimes will be given a review from alliance leadership.

Section 3: The accused member will have the right to defend themselves.

Section 4: Members will not be permitted to raid another user that is appart of another alliance

unless war has been publically declared against that alliance.

Subsection 1: Members who violate the above may either be ejected from the alliance, subjected to a fine that may go to the raided member or raided member’s alliance, a fine made payable to the Frontier Sort Alliance, or subjected to a stated punishment agreed upon with Frontier Sort Alliance and the third party.

Article 4: The Frontier Sort Alliance government has the power to make treaties with other alliances.

Section 1: The Frontier Sort Alliance shall appoint a foreign minister who shall create an embassy on the alliance’s who the Frontier Sort Alliance had created a treaty with, forum and shall keep as well as maintain relations with that alliance.

Section 2: The Frontier Sort Alliance may decide and give their own negotiations of treaties and deals with other alliances.

Article 5: The Frontier Sort Alliance government has the right to declare war and/or enter a pre-existing war. In the case of war, the Frontier Sort Alliance may demand certain goals and issues be met and accomplished.

Section 1: When the Frontier Sort Alliance declares war, the members of the alliance must begin to militarize and prepared to fight for the alliance.

Section 2: Nations that have a Conflict of Interest in the war shall either have their assignment reappointed or they shall be terminated from the alliance.

Section 3: The Frontier Sort Alliance reserves the right to raise or lower taxes during times of war.

Article 6: The Frontier Sort Alliance shall be able to amend the Constitution at any point of time after achieving at least a 3/5’s vote of the active members of the alliance.

Section 1: Active members shall be defined as members who are active more than 4 days a week.

Section 2: If a member does not vote on the Amendment within a week’s time span then their vote shall be declared null and void.

FSA General's Quarters 

King & General: Church Gourley

Security Council Sort Official
Security Sort Official: Redael
Security Sort Official: AMERICAN HERO
Security Sort Official: Carson Wiggins

FSA General Assembly Headquarters:
General Assembly Official: Brady Lapenna
General Assembly Official: Lord Hillsworth
General Assembly Official: Skroob
General Assembly Official: Yunalesca
General Assembly Official: James Eleefent 

*DISCLAIRMER!!! In no way am I associated with the FSA or it's refounding outside of Church requesting that I post this announcement here.*

Edited by Lannan13

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Why didn't one of the government members post it?

• Upvote 5

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Why didn't one of the government members post it?

I don't know, you'd have to ask Church. He's the man calling the shots and asked me to do it.

Edited by Lannan13

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

If only I wasn't in the GPA...

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

This is Confirmed Lannan is an old friend an said he'd do it If I asked

I'm currently busy with the In-Game Alliance

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

If only I wasn't in the GPA...

Not meaning to go on a tangent here, but why does a neutral alliance have a Military director. How does that work?

• Upvote 1

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Not meaning to go on a tangent here, but why does a neutral alliance have a Military director. How does that work?

Why does Switzerland have a Military?

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

63586173.jpg

Touchy subject?

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

No, but SK and Phoenix do. Surely there are other bird images?

I think I was talking to someone a while back about this and they said something similiar. I agree that there are others.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Whens original FSA? because all i can find is nov 2014.

That's when it happened I came up with my flag idea, we were about to use it, than some random guy came up with that design and I stuck, I had no knowledge of the seven kingdoms existence at that time. And phenoix is relatively new so I'm 100% sure we beat them to it.

Gary Johnson 2016