A missive from the Knights of Stormwind arrives.

Dwynn

Not sure if you can read or not but...It was lawful, you were a valid raiding target as we have said multiple times already. When you raid the point is to make some money so no real provocation needed other than you being in a small unprotected alliance. We did not "owe" you anything, it's a war, and unless you can make us surrender you get no reps, and good luck getting us to surrender lol.

The bully part I see is the fact that you have gone on a personal crusade against BK on the OWF trying to make us out to be the worst alliance around when really your just salty about getting your butt kicked by us.

It is lawful if the Supreme Fat Cat says it is lawful, which he didn't. Unprovoked aggression against us will be treated as a declaration of war by the entire alliance. Don't like it? Too bad. Reps will be paid in full to Gabby and his forces, I assure you of that.

Now that will be legal.

Edited by Gabby

It is lawful with the Supreme Fat Cat says it is lawful. Unprovoked aggression against us will be treated as a declaration of war by the entire alliance. Don't like it? Too bad. Reps will be paid in full to Gabby and his forces, I assure you of that.

Now that will be legal.

You're right. I've sent you your reps.

Enjoy!

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

stop reading in general

???

profit

Instructions werent clear enough

Got deported back to ayyrabia

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Moral of the story: You call out BK, all of their gov, retired gov, and half gov posts in response.

gg BK

I hope things are resolved though. Seems more like a pain in the butt for all sides than something to continue. 

You're right. I've sent you your reps.

Enjoy!

Only received partial reps at the moment but if you guys do want to seriously negotiate reps Gabby will not be attacking any of your people, as Gabby is a cat-man of his word.

Only received partial reps at the moment but if you guys do want to seriously negotiate reps Gabby will not be attacking any of your people, as Gabby is a cat-man of his word.

Well you were sent $420 but then you stated that I was missing some zeroes. I tried to send you four more zeroes but the game must've bugged out. Apparently sending four zeroes counts as 'nothing'. Pfft. We might have to get Sheepy in on this one.

• Upvote 3

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Yeah Gabby got me active on the OWF for a bit, kinda refreshing lol

Says our old AoFA :P

BK in a nutshell

I'm pretty sure Gabby actually thinks he/she is a cat.  :D Barring that, BK pretty much already said what needed to be said. Gabby is just twisting what I said, in our personal messages to one another, and calling it 'coercion' or 'force'; when really, all I did was politely imply that if Gabby wanted to join, I would generously accept a peace offering. This is exactly what I said when I supposedly "coerced" Gabby into joining BK: We could use you in BK if you were ever looking to join a serious alliance. I would extend a peace offering if you joined. (verbatim). Whether we were engaged in a war or not is inconsequential. That has nothing to do with anything. There is no possible way that I could "force" anyone to join BK, or any other alliance for that matter; even if I did have them blockaded and was beating them to a pulp (legally of course). Anyone with a brain can see this goober is full of it. I don't need to spell it out. This nonsense is as dead to me as this cat will be in the near future. Peace, ya'll. Stay dank. 

alien_vs_cat.jpg

• Wiki Mod

Damned ayyliens, didn't your mothers ever teach you table manners?

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Wait… What did I say? It was Gabby that implied that BK owed him and his "alliance" reps. I stated very clearly to him that neither I, or BK, owed him sh!t; and I never once said that I was speaking for BK. As far as my recruitment methods are concerned, clearly they are effective. Like I stated in the other thread, I convinced a small alliance (4 members) to join BK earlier this month after raiding them! Now they're full-fledged knights. And as Lordstrum said earlier, if I'm not breaking any alliance rules, then who gives a sh!t? Ethics my a$$. War is War. They will either join or be beiged. Fucl< Stormwind. 

check your bloody declaration reason again

I'm curious what makes the Black Knights any more serious of an alliance than the Knights of Stormwind. In fact, so far I have seen very little seriousness in this thread.

Now, poaching members of my alliance, whether you believe the Stormwind to be dead or ... non-serious?, is a very serious offense. It is by the law of the Lord of Stormwind that all who attempt to poach our members, shall find their nations forfeit. And here, you've openly admitted to it.

I look forward to your recompense.

See how silly this whole "it was a legal raid" turns? Your laws don't apply to Stormwind, nor do Stormwind laws apply to the Black Knights. What does apply here, is the opinion of the masses.

I believe I've made my point very clearly, while all the trollish comments here have taken their toll on your public demeanor.

The only member who has contacted me with the least bit of seriousness was LordStrum who's message was that they'd rather not be dealing with the situation.

• Upvote 1

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

I'm curious what makes the Black Knights any more serious of an alliance than the Knights of Stormwind. In fact, so far I have seen very little seriousness in this thread.

Now, poaching members of my alliance, whether you believe the Stormwind to be dead or ... non-serious?, is a very serious offense. It is by the law of the Lord of Stormwind that all who attempt to poach our members, shall find their nations forfeit. And here, you've openly admitted to it.

I look forward to your recompense.

See how silly this whole "it was a legal raid" turns? Your laws don't apply to Stormwind, nor do Stormwind laws apply to the Black Knights. What does apply here, is the opinion of the masses.

I believe I've made my point very clearly, while all the trollish comments here have taken their toll on your public demeanor.

The only member who has contacted me with the least bit of seriousness was LordStrum who's message was that they'd rather not be dealing with the situation.

You're clearly trying to make mountains out of molehills, for whatever kind of agenda you're trying to push. I'm not sure what kind of beef you have with BK and why you dislike us so much, but let's be clear on something. Your alliance was a valid raiding target; without a protectorate or being above a certain member threshold to which we deem appropriate. I'm not sure why you don't have a protectorate but I'm not in a position to make KoS policy. Further, we never insinuated that BK laws apply to KoS, we simply stated that the raid was a legal raid in BK. The actions taken by the then KoS member Gabby, however, was out of line. As stated previously, if one of our members gets attacked due to their raiding then they're on their own. Instead, Gabby decided to attack an innocent member of BK and post an admittedly hilarious thread on the OWF. Isn't this thread, the one that you created, about resolving things diplomatically? So why are you making a big deal about this publicly other than to try and smear our reputation as an alliance? Most of the BK Government had no idea that this situation was unfolding until Gabby posted on the OWF. Our beef is with Gabby and Gabby alone. But I guess one low level member doesn't speak for an entire alliance, huh?

In my eyes, poaching isn't a serious issue. I've come around in the past years to view that alliances don't hold prison sentences over their members. However, this is not the main issue here. We have acknowledged and apologized for Miles' actions as they do not align with our values here at BK. Miles has also been expelled for his behavior expressed during this incident, which again do not hold true to our values.

Our issues are not with KoS or yourself, they are only with Gabby. I'm not sure what BK has done to upset you previously, but whatever the reason I'd like to apologize for that. We are a very fun and laid back alliance but I do admit we get annoying from time to time. However, dealing with your grievances in public by posting an OWF thread clearly attempting to smear our reputation isn't the correct way to go about things. I'd expect more from an established player like yourself and a previous Admin.

At the end of the day, I'd like to move on from the situation. We've done all we can to remedy the issue. You've put your opinions out there and we have done the same. Nothing more will come from continuing to bicker and fuel Gabby. We have no issues with KoS as an alliance, and I respect you as a player, Dwynn. I hope we can move on from this issue with a positive attitude.

BK in a nutshell

Further, we never insinuated that BK laws apply to KoS, we simply stated that the raid was a legal raid in BK. The actions taken by the then KoS member Gabby, however, was out of line.

If I'm a legal target in Black Knights eyes because the alliance I am a part of is not seen as legitimate, then please excuse me when any member of your alliance is then seen as a valid target and I declare you to be illegitimate as an alliance, too.

Your person attacked me without provocation since he had more forces, claiming it was legal, so I attacked one of his comrades since I had more forces, claiming it was legal. The only difference is that my attack wasn't unprovoked.

Either way, I am willing to not attack any more Black Knights since the aggressor in question has been *coughs up hairball* ah gross... the aggressor in question has been disowned and the original offenses relating to said aggressor can no longer be tied to the ayyylien worshipers in Gabby's eyes.

Demanding reparations from an organization who no longer claims responsibility for the original aggressor (and therefore rep extraction from said members) also seems a moot point, as it is clear unless Gabby is further attacked that they have distanced themselves from these actions.

Edited by Gabby

If I'm a legal target in Black Knights eyes because the alliance I am a part of is not seen as legitimate, then please excuse me when any member of your alliance is then seen as a valid target and I declare you to be illegitimate as an alliance, too.

We never said you were a legal target because the alliance you were in was not legitimate, just because it was small and without protection. Also BK is a top 10 alliance with over 100 members and treaties with some of the other big dogs in this game, While we may not be more "legitimate" since that word holds no meaning in this context to me, we are far more organized and recognized as an alliance.

This is a dog eat dog world, or cat eat cat in your case I guess :P. Raiding happens all the time, even on big alliances like us, my advice to not just you but everyone is if you have an issue, message gov not start posting all kinds of anti-bk threads on the OWF, even if they are all funny lol.

209cb3ddfb36e63567a77320a26faeb6.png

Yes Gabby will be going straight to the alliance leadership of future raiders before declaring war on the entire group in the future.

No further reps needed since the Black Knights have disowned the one Gabby had beef with and have proven that the ayyylien worshipers aren't so bad after all.

If further attacks against Gabby happen by ayyylien worshipers Gabby will shoot leadership a message first before proceeding to wage cat-guerrilla warfare against the entire group.