A missive from the Knights of Stormwind arrives.

Dwynn

nut up

You want them to come on you???

Edited by Satisfriend
  • Upvote 2

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

You don't get to play alliance leader and expect us "to approach you diplomatically" when you have two (one, now) members.

His methods were not approved by myself, or any of the approved staff.

implying you have staff

You don't get to play alliance leader and expect us "to approach you diplomatically" when you have two (one, now) members.

implying you have staff

I think that the size of the alliance shouldn't matter in regards to diplomacy. Sure the Knights of Stormwind don't have the military power whatsoever to defend themselves against Black Knights, but that doesn't mean that this alliance shouldn't be treated as one. The Knights of Stormwind have removed the member in question and clearly shown that they did not approve of said members handling of the situation, theoretically this should resolve the situation between both alliances, and the ball is now respectfully in BK's court.

If the size of an alliance dictates when they can discuss things diplomatically, then we have come to a sad spot in our community. When we don't help smaller alliances and new members, or even recognize their right to sovereignty we are going to start pushing new players right out the door. 

Edited by Restius
  • Upvote 2

I think that the size of the alliance shouldn't matter in regards to diplomacy. Sure the Knights of Stormwind don't have the military power whatsoever to defend themselves against Black Knights, but that doesn't mean that this alliance shouldn't be treated as one. The Knights of Stormwind have removed the member in question and clearly shown that they did not approve of said members handling of the situation, theoretically this should resolve the situation between both alliances, and the ball is now respectfully in BK's court.

If the size of an alliance dictates when they can discuss things diplomatically, then we have come to a sad spot in our community. When we don't help smaller alliances and new members, or even recognize their right to sovereignty we are going to start pushing new players right out the door. 

The size of the alliance does not dictate when we can discuss things BUT Tiber didn't say we wouldn't speak to him, Tiber said he couldn't expect us to approach him.

Anyways I reject your conclusion that this is resolved. If the op had simply said that the member in question had been expelled, then I would agree, but rather than doing that, he decided to throw around a couple of insults and try to play tough...

The size of the alliance does not dictate when we can discuss things BUT Tiber didn't say we wouldn't speak to him, Tiber said he couldn't expect us to approach him.

Anyways I reject your conclusion that this is resolved. If the op had simply said that the member in question had been expelled, then I would agree, but rather than doing that, he decided to throw around a couple of insults and try to play tough...

You guys are definitely big enough to not cry over a bottum tier raid >.> If you're demanding reps from someone a fraction of your size for what was most likely them being a noob, You're most likely just bullying/Extorting them.

tl;dr Counter raids or move on.

Edited by Jacob Hanson
  • Upvote 2

If this were a larger alliance, I would expect BK would approach their leadership to discuss the situation, that is the bottom line here. According to Dwynn's statement this didn't happen, and was threatened instead.

Also I never said it was resolved, just that it theoretically Dwynn kicking Gabby should make it easy for BK and KoS to resolve this part of the situation. 

If this were a larger alliance, I would expect BK would approach their leadership to discuss the situation, that is the bottom line here. According to Dwynn's statement this didn't happen, and was threatened instead.

Also I never said it was resolved, just that it theoretically Dwynn kicking Gabby should make it easy for BK and KoS to resolve this part of the situation. 

I did message him, just got delayed because I went to sleep.

As far as threats...I don't support any threats on KoS. Our issue was with Gabby alone, and anybody in BK who didn't realize that obviously needs to be spoken to.

On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

You guys are definitely big enough to not cry over a bottum tier raid >.> If you're demanding reps from someone a fraction of your size for what was most likely them being a noob, You're most likely just bullying/Extorting them.

tl;dr Counter raids or move on.

You evidently aren't quite clear on what is going on here.

Having said this, let me make myself clear. The Black Knights, out of spite, ignorance, or envy, took no steps to approach me diplomatically. Threats against Stormwind have been levied, and I will not take them lightly.

Admittedly I've just skimmed through the last thread on this, but could you point this out? Or is this another case of Miles Dyson = everyone? Because I'd love to deal with the issue. I really would as despite being defense honcho, I prefer a diplomatic resolvement to just about anything.

I've stated it before and I'll state it again, Everyone in BK raiding fully acknowledges the counter attack risk they take in their position. If Gabby had attacked Miles out of beige, or approached me or other available gov first with these messages, this entire scenario could have likely been avoided. It isn't the first time I would have to deal with a problem like this, and unlikely that it'd be the last.

If a BK member attacks someone and they get rekt or are losing a war, they will receive no help from the alliance officially as that is the risk they took, regardless of what Miles says, this is emphasized repeatedly on our forums. Any members rushing to their defense will similarly be on their own with no material support, as I firmly believe that actions have consequences. I however don't believe in rolling alliances over one member and restrict any official counter attacks to offenders only.

As for the forceful recruiting, as someone who was almost forcefully conscripted into another alliance through similar methods in my newb-er months, It's a tactic I despise to no end, and Miles will be having his fair share of my thoughts on the matter in that regard.

-- Current Archduke of Defense

• Upvote 2

>the foul stench of your breath which reeks worse than the sewers of the Manor

That would be Doritos breath and the fact that all ayyliens smell like sulfur.

This is the weirdest turn of events. I love BK public relations. KoS was never a target :wacko:

• Upvote 1

Heres the thing, you are now a 1 member alliance with no protection. Even when we sort this out it won't be over, you're going to get raided, and you will disband. If you actually want your alliance to survive get a big alliance to protect you otherwise you are doomed. I mean you already lost half your alliance so far.

209cb3ddfb36e63567a77320a26faeb6.png

Regardless it won't be by us, something I'm going to enforce with greater emphasis and harsher penalty because I'm not going to let further stupidity on part of the membership drive this higher than it needs to be.

Edited by Jose Rodriguez III

There was no situation to be resolved until he posted this. There still isn't really one. But yeah, we would have completely ignored him if he hadn't posted this, since we were just going to counter Gabby.

Edited by Tiber
  • Upvote 1

Admittedly I've just skimmed through the last thread on this, but could you point this out? Or is this another case of Miles Dyson = everyone? Because I'd love to deal with the issue. I really would as despite being defense honcho, I prefer a diplomatic resolvement to just about anything.

I've stated it before and I'll state it again, Everyone in BK raiding fully acknowledges the counter attack risk they take in their position. If Gabby had attacked Miles out of beige, or approached me or other available gov first with these messages, this entire scenario could have likely been avoided. It isn't the first time I would have to deal with a problem like this, and unlikely that it'd be the last.

If a BK member attacks someone and they get rekt or are losing a war, they will receive no help from the alliance officially as that is the risk they took, regardless of what Miles says, this is emphasized repeatedly on our forums. Any members rushing to their defense will similarly be on their own with no material support, as I firmly believe that actions have consequences. I however don't believe in rolling alliances over one member and restrict any official counter attacks to offenders only.

As for the forceful recruiting, as someone who was almost forcefully conscripted into another alliance through similar methods in my newb-er months, It's a tactic I despise to no end, and Miles will be having his fair share of my thoughts on the matter in that regard.

-- Current Archduke of Defense

Wait… What did I say? It was Gabby that implied that BK owed him and his "alliance" reps. I stated very clearly to him that neither I, or BK, owed him sh!t; and I never once said that I was speaking for BK. As far as my recruitment methods are concerned, clearly they are effective. Like I stated in the other thread, I convinced a small alliance (4 members) to join BK earlier this month after raiding them! Now they're full-fledged knights. And as Lordstrum said earlier, if I'm not breaking any alliance rules, then who gives a sh!t? Ethics my a$$. War is War. They will either join or be beiged. Fucl< Stormwind. 

Edited by Miles Dyson

Wait… What did I say? It was Gabby that implied that BK owed him and his "alliance" reps. I stated very clearly to him that neither I, or BK, owed him sh!t; and I never once said that I was speaking for BK. As far as my recruitment methods are concerned, clearly they are effective. Like I stated in the other thread, I convinced a small alliance (4 members) to join BK earlier this month after raiding them! Now they're full-fledged knights. And as Lordstrum said earlier, if I'm not breaking any alliance rules, then who gives a sh!t? Ethics my a$$. War is War. They will either join or be beiged. Fucl< Stormwind. 

Interesting to see common members who previously claimed to speak for the entire alliance becoming insubordinate to their leaders in public.

Very interesting.

*starts eating popcorn while watching*

*cough* That stuff is horrible.

*starts eating Meow Mix instead*

We will not allow a 12 year old that has the mental capacity of a literal cat to bully or threaten us. 

Bully? Is the 119 member alliance that has raided Fat Cat Land unlawfully without any provocation and who now promises to smash our nation to dust after refusing to pay the debts it owed us claiming that Fat Cat Land is somehow bullying them? That is the most warped definition of bullying I have ever seen.

Perhaps you should re-evaluate how you define bully, because at the current rate any nation you raid who fights back is apparently a bully.

As has been stated in other threads, Fat Cat Land is very reasonable. We welcome you to come negotiate with us for the debts we are owed, but until that happens we will raid your lower tier because we are in a state of war.

Bully? Is the 119 member alliance that has raided Fat Cat Land unlawfully without any provocation and who now promises to smash our nation to dust after refusing to pay the debts it owed us claiming that Fat Cat Land is somehow bullying them? That is the most warped definition of bullying I have ever seen.

Perhaps you should re-evaluate how you define bully, because at the current rate any nation you raid who fights back is apparently a bully.

As has been stated in other threads, Fat Cat Land is very reasonable. We welcome you to come negotiate with us for the debts we are owed, but until that happens we will raid your lower tier because we are in a state of war.

Not sure if you can read or not but...It was lawful, you were a valid raiding target as we have said multiple times already. When you raid the point is to make some money so no real provocation needed other than you being in a small unprotected alliance. We did not "owe" you anything, it's a war, and unless you can make us surrender you get no reps, and good luck getting us to surrender lol.

The bully part I see is the fact that you have gone on a personal crusade against BK on the OWF trying to make us out to be the worst alliance around when really your just salty about getting your butt kicked by us.

• Upvote 1
209cb3ddfb36e63567a77320a26faeb6.png

Bully? Is the 119 member alliance that has raided Fat Cat Land unlawfully without any provocation and who now promises to smash our nation to dust after refusing to pay the debts it owed us claiming that Fat Cat Land is somehow bullying them?

#occupybk2k16

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.