Worst/Most Dangerous Countries in the World

MRBOOTY

Which country abuse people the most or cause the most problems in the world? Here's my list.

1. North Korea

2. Eritrea

3. Sudan

4. Saudi Arabia

5. Myanmar

6. Pakistan

7. Qatar

8. China

9. Zimbabwe

10. Russia

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

You forgot Israel and Iran

• Upvote 4

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

I'd say Iran is the most dangerous. Iran getting nuclear weapons will cause an arms race in the region as the Sunni nations scramble to get their own. With the Middle East being as unstable as is it, you don't want a rouge warhead floating around. Even if that didn't happen, it will put those nations at ends with each other, and that could cause trouble.

Other notable mentions include:

Russia - Russia would also cause tension if they continue to press into their neighbor like they did Georgia and Ukraine. Although, I will say, the Russian economy has tanked terribly the last several months. That should stop them from doing anything else- for a while, at least.

Best Korea - North Korea probably isn't to dangerous because I don't think they're stupid enough to actually act on any threats. Still, their rhetoric and attempts at getting nuclear weapons isn't a good mix at all.

China - China has been advancing their military steadily the past several years. They've also been making advances in their cyber capacity and there's that whole South China Sea thing.

• Upvote 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

Where is Israel on that list? I don't know what my top 10 would be, but I'm pretty sure Israel would be on top. The United States and United Kingdom would probably be on there as well. Of course I'm not exactly sure what the list is supposed to be. Who causes the most problems or who treats people worse? Those can be very different things.

• Upvote 2

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Iran should be tied with North Korea.

Why? Iran has never declared an offensive war, they protect and guarantee government representation of other Abrahamic religion as per their constitution and they don't practice slavery as far as I know. I would honestly place Iran on a level more equal with Turkey or something. They don't have the best human rights track record or anything, but what Muslim nation does? They look like a paradise compared to the mid east nations we're allied to, honestly. 

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Looking at Turkey and Saudi Arabia you're not exactly wrong....

Then again the majority of Middle Eastern nations are terrible.

To be fair to Israel they're in a tough position and literally anything they do is judged by the international community, with that said, they aren't doing a whole lot to improve their standing with the world.

The problem with Israel is that the only reason they exist is because of a conspiracy and the Arabs that already lived there never had a say in the matter until they started killing to be heard. Even now days they still have less recognition than they deserve.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

1. Somalia

2. Sudan

3. Syria

4. Ukraine

5. Afghanistan

6. Central African Republic

7. Congo

8. Pakistan

9. North Korea

10. Russia

I wanted to look up the Global Peace Index list for 2015. I am surprised to see Russia but the reason it is on here is the amount of violent crime is almost placing Russia dangerously close to war zone statistics. And for those barking about not seeing Israel, it is at number fourteen on the list, which is very high, just not top ten.

Why? Iran has never declared an offensive war, they protect and guarantee government representation of other Abrahamic religion as per their constitution and they don't practice slavery as far as I know. I would honestly place Iran on a level more equal with Turkey or something. They don't have the best human rights track record or anything, but what Muslim nation does? They look like a paradise compared to the mid east nations we're allied to, honestly.

Uh... You basically just described Israel. Look up persecutions of Baha'i in Iran :P

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

The problem with Israel is that the only reason they exist is because of a conspiracy and the Arabs that already lived there never had a say in the matter until they started killing to be heard. Even now days they still have less recognition than they deserve.

Again, completely backwards. Half of Israel's population lived in Arab countries as second-class citizens under Jim Crow type laws until they were ethnically cleansed when Israel was created, only to turn around and build the only middle eastern state with rights for minorities. The oppressed do not need the permission of the oppressors to be free.

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

This is a difficult question to answer. You see, all of the rankings on this list come from personal opinions. To decide whether a country is a "troublemaker" or a "worst" country or not evidently comes based off of your own political stance, the media you have been exposed to and the things you have grown up learning. Like many people would reject putting the USA on this list - the US has made lots of trouble in the world, but as they are taught that they fight to exterminate terrorism, WMD's in Iraq and what not their opinion might be biased - and vice versa in Russia, China, the Middle East, etc.

• Upvote 1

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Uh... You basically just described Israel. Look up persecutions of Baha'i in Iran :P

Homosexuals are also persecuted. That's not my point.

Again, completely backwards. Half of Israel's population lived in Arab countries as second-class citizens under Jim Crow type laws until they were ethnically cleansed when Israel was created, only to turn around and build the only middle eastern state with rights for minorities. The oppressed do not need the permission of the oppressors to be free.

So then what about the Arabs? Oh wait! They can't possibly be oppressed because.... "You're an anti Semite for questioning Israeli massacres!!!"

No, but on a serious note, are you saying the Palestinians need Americas permission to be free? Because according to the US they in fact do. Regardless of the fact they've been living on that land consecutively longer than pretty much any Jew.

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Homosexuals are also persecuted. That's not my point.

So then what about the Arabs? Oh wait! They can't possibly be oppressed because.... "You're an anti Semite for questioning Israeli massacres!!!"

No, but on a serious note, are you saying the Palestinians need Americas permission to be free? Because according to the US they in fact do. Regardless of the fact they've been living on that land consecutively longer than pretty much any Jew.

Erm no one has said the Palestinians need America's permission to have a state. If they could quit attacking Israel and maybe accept one of the many peace offers that'd be great. Arabs in Israel have more rights than Arabs in Syria have. Also Syria has killed five times more Arabs in the past four years than Israel has killed in its existence. The only reason that Israel gets 5x more negative press than everyone in the region combined is because it's easier to blame da jooz for your country's problems than it is to actually do anything about them, and Middle Eastern dictators take full advantage of that.

Please, tell me how Israel is worse than Saudi Arabia, or Syria...

Also, Jews have continuously inhabited the area for 3000 years.

Edited by MRBOOTY

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

Which country abuse people the most or cause the most problems in the world? Here's my list.

1. North Korea

2. Eritrea

3. Sudan

4. Saudi Arabia

5. Myanmar

6. Pakistan

7. Qatar

8. China

9. Zimbabwe

10. Russia

1. Israel

2. South Korea

3.Pakistan

4. Iran 

5. Saudi Arabia

6  Zimbabwe

7 Somalia

8. The United states of America

9 Syria

10 Iraq

Honarable mentions

Vietnam

Ukraine

Alll muslim post soviet states

Solomon, fiji, and all the pacific islands

Liberia

Lybia

Cambodia

All of africa expect the fortunate Egypt

Germany on the EU

Cuba

Panama, belize, honduras, all those people

Georgia

Edited by greatkitteh
  • Upvote 1

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

I think making a list of harmless countries is easier.

I'll start with Mongolia. What the hell are they doing over there? No one remembers their country most of the time.

You never really hear about Tuvalu

Gary Johnson 2016