The Automated Rogue Nation Act III Viridian Entente

Conner Temple

Due to previous events with Viridian Entente, I am now officially declaring them as the highest enemy of the state and will be on the list of high danger alliances in the game. This is beating Mensa HQ and Black Knights, which surprised everyone. SO far on the list, most alliances are only mutual enemies but now VE are the highest ranked, highest danger and highest priority target.

We have entered a state of mass panic and government shut down, and attempts to negotiate peace are failing. All further actions will be dealt with, and the reason they are attacking will be exterminated from the scene as a payment of anger.

LTcxGHN.jpg

wV0XDfE05XZ4s.gif

I don't know, who sucks? Oh me, alright, wait, is it me as in me or me as in me as in you?

OK...

I'm going rogue against VE for now. And for whenever Rozalia comes around, you may kick me as you wish.

LTcxGHN.jpg

I don't know, who sucks? Oh me, alright, wait, is it me as in me or me as in me as in you?

I'm going rogue against VE for now. And for whenever Rozalia comes around, you may kick me as you wish.

Yeah I'm going to have to go do that now, though I don't see why a raid is worth getting splattered over. I think you'll have more then VE to worry about too... oh well, have fun.

Yeah I'm going to have to go do that now, though I don't see why a raid is worth getting splattered over. I think you'll have more then VE to worry about too... oh well, have fun.

Faster than I anticiapted

LTcxGHN.jpg

It's been fun devestating your pixels, Temple! Tis a shame you are behaving in a way that will lead only to ZI, though. Oh well, you reap what you sow! 

Speaking of which, I'm offering my slot on this guy (which will expire on the 20th at 4 p.m. Orbis time) to whomever wants it. By the time it's said and done he'll likely be only around 4-500 ns, but an eternal blockade sounds like fun, doesn't it?  B)

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

It's been fun devestating your pixels, Temple! Tis a shame you are behaving in a way that will lead only to ZI, though. Oh well, you reap what you sow! 

Speaking of which, I'm offering my slot on this guy (which will expire on the 20th at 4 p.m. Orbis time) to whomever wants it. By the time it's said and done he'll likely be only around 4-500 ns, but an eternal blockade sounds like fun, doesn't it?  B)

Hey, thatist very nice. I attacked VE, you attack back. There is no reason to return to attack me, and if youask my loan lender Hubotx, Iknow he wlnt like this news.

LTcxGHN.jpg

Hey, that isnt very nice. I attacked VE, you attack back. There is no reason to return to attack me, and if you ask my loan lender Hubotx, I know he wont like this news.

Uh oh, you used the nono phrase.

Prepare yourself young one, for asking others to cease fire will only result in a greater, hotter fire than before

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg