The Launch of the Sentinel Program

Chapsie

Why are half the post here that are even more useless? Entertainment I'd assume.

Fair enough. TBH, a thread that translates to "Alliance performs basic functions of an alliance" isn't even the most troll post today. Happy Hunting.

• Upvote 2

One of us should go back in time and prevent the assassination of Senator Robert Kelly by GPA and all this dangerous sentinel nonsense will never happen.

goddamn trask industries  <_<

• Upvote 1

tNyPRz9.png

- Anarkhist leader of the Svøbødnäyä TÄ™rritøriyä Groznyj Grad

Wait, I just clued in to something. Isn't protecting your members less of a special program and more the basic goddammn principle of an alliance? I understand the novelty of keeping certain members at full military, but how is this post worthy?

Ain t novelty, its called anti raid teams ;v

Sooo...if this program is primarily for raid prevention, what else is it for?

Secondary motivation behind it might be to find active nations in GPA caring about alliance and people in it enough to sacrifice some amount of their nation-growth to defend others in their time of need.

• Wiki Mod

So now we need to do two rounds of wars when  we raid GPA, got it.

This is the most relevant thing the GPA has done in the past year.

Funding Mensa rebuilds was more relevant.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Wait, I just clued in to something. Isn't protecting your members less of a special program and more the basic goddammn principle of an alliance? I understand the novelty of keeping certain members at full military, but how is this post worthy?

It's not post worthy, or even interesting in the slightest. However, from my short time in the GPA I can tell you that I was approached several times anytime our members militarized for defensive purposes. Perhaps GPA just got tired of being queried for the same thing over and over, and figured it best to just make an announcement to circumvent those inquiries.

• Upvote 1

Because we're all bored in our isolated bunkers, and every now and then, need someone to go out and clean the outside bunker windows for us so we can gaze upon our precious economic build ups, and keep the pests away from our pea plants.

Sooo...if this program is primarily for raid prevention, what else is it for?

Giving volunteers to the program a shiny, special alliance forum badge to wear, and not getting &#33;@#&#036;ed at for acting in the defense of your alliance-mates against raiders with any means available to you.

>implying the GPA can get anything done while not bogged down by bureaucratic nonsense 

Right?!

Marflebark, Aardful Advisor of the Aardwolf Empire.
Furry.
LGBT.