Fraggle Rock Nuclear Testing

Fraggle

Has he actually nuked anyone yet, or is he just aligning his nukes for us to eat?

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

[10:32:30 12/03] <+[metro]> should I nuke FR's 400 infra cities or no?

[10:32:37 12/03] <xSiaNx> YES 
[10:32:41 12/03] <FireChiefFraggle> Yes

Howell is now soliciting donations to nuke FR, please send money. Every dollar counts.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

A Special Message From Fraggle Rock

FireChiefFraggle

Fraggle Rock's nuclear missile team have begun the launch process on five our new launch vehicles. According to all the data, these missiles should land outside of any land boarders. Clean up crews are on high alert.

Best Wishes

FireChiefFraggle 

Edited by Fraggle

FireChiefFraggle

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

The top nuclear scientists have passed on a note to the government of Fraggle Rock. Apparently, they misread a few charts and tables, The imperial system measurements were not converted properly. There are five rogue nuclear missiles headed towards land.

Prepare for fall out!! 

Best Wishes

FireChiefFraggle

Edited by Fraggle
  • Upvote 1

FireChiefFraggle

Important Update:

Initial reports are coming into Fraggle Rock. At this time, it seems that all five nuclear missiles have landed within the boundaries of other nations. Technical and clean up crews are being dispatched to the following nations: Sinkleraken , The Fifth Element , BEPU , New Sparta , and Nova Scotia . 

Our first round of nuclear tests have not achieved the desired results.

Damage assessments to follow.

Best Wishes

FireChiefFraggle 

Edited by Fraggle

Whelp, that was quite literally, not the first time Halifax has been through an explosion so big.

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

I have to give him credit for hard core role play. It's just not a smart way of doing it because it just pisses everyone off

I'm pretty sure he doesn't really care.

• Upvote 2

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Coldhearted, Fraggle.

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

I have to give him credit for hard core role play. It's just not a smart way of doing it because it just pisses everyone off

Pissing everyone off is his goal, which is why I'm not a very satisfying target. :P

The worst thing Fraggle will do in this war is getting The Final Countdown stuck in my head. >_<

• Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

Apparently he has a precedent for doing this sort of thing that I didn't know about :(

If I were him I definitely would have been just building nukes and doing silly roleplay for giggles. Still though, what the heck did you need 14M for if you were just going to nuke people and deconstruct infra? Sheesh.

GET LOANS NOW!

Well he has no nukes right now.....

How he opperates is that he has no military, but a massive amount of cash and resources. When a war occurs he just simply buys nuclear weapons and attempts to one-shot his opponents. 

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Why do people give loans to Fraggle. . . . He never repaid his GPA loan he used to get the Nuclear Facility. . .

Not really sure. The most I can guess is the fact that he's a more risky loan and they would think that, due to his reputation, that in order for him to get a loan they will charge a higher interest since he's a bigger risk for the loaning nation/alliance to take than the average nation.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Not really sure. The most I can guess is the fact that he's a more risky loan and they would think that, due to his reputation, that in order for him to get a loan they will charge a higher interest since he's a bigger risk for the loaning nation/alliance to take than the average nation.

ok but he clearly has no intention of paying it back because he never has before. So why would you loan to him at ANY interest rate? 

• Upvote 1

omZZUOt.png?2  

<&Partisan> I'm roleplaying a not snake