How do I convert a stray cat?

Mutsuo Toi

20120713-IMG_1333-300x200.jpg

Yesterday I have a stray cat that jump into my window of my room, eat my food and hiding in the basement. He's too fast to get caught. I usually put a plate of the food into the basement just to feed but somehow I wanna pet him. Can anyone know how convert this stray cat? I don't want my dog bite him.

• Upvote 1

Jodo is not a stray, he is a strong, independent cat who don't need no owner. I would suggest leaving out catnip, and he might respond positively.

Under no circumstances should you leave the contents of your bank unattended while he is around, there is a strong chance it will "disappear."

• Upvote 6

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

http://www.wikihow.com/Tame-a-Feral-Cat- this is actually a pretty good guide that explains it better than I could, in a general sense.

What other details about the cat can you give us? Certain factors, such as age, greatly affect how one should deal with a feral cat. It's also very important to consider your living situation, because caring for a cat is more complicated than it may seem at first glance. Tell us more about that, and I could provide more specific advice.

I love cats, and have been helping out some cat shelters for years, so I'd be happy to help as it progresses. :)

Worst case scenario and you either can't get it to warm up to you, or your living situation is not cat-friendly, you can look into some local cat shelters where it can be professionally cared for and prepared for adoption.

xzhPlEh.png?1

Not chasing him around trying to convert him into your religion would be a good start

I'd suggest against adopting a stray if you already have a dog. There's no way to tell if the cat once had a bad experience with dogs and would react badly to one.

UedhRvY.png

The problem is he's keep hiding in the basement all the time. Every time I try to calm him down by not quickly moved He still scared and hide in the old basement. I do give him some food but he never show up. He's seems to be traumatized

The problem is he's keep hiding in the basement all the time. Every time I try to calm him down by not quickly moved He still scared and hide in the old basement. I do give him some food but he never show up. He's seems to be traumatized

When you put out food for it, let it see you put the food down so it'll be able to make the connection that YOUR the one feeding it.

That's my advice, anyways.

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

• 3 weeks later...

Meow at it furiously until it submits. If that doesn't work, mount it. :v

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Is there another way to convert?

hqdefault.jpg

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Somehow I've tamed that cat the other shows up in front of my main door way. It's a kitten and seems to be a little bit abused. I took both of them and the big one somehow adopt the kitten (strange). Anyway thanks for the advice, I am really appreciate it.

• Upvote 1

TBF take it to a homeless shelter

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

• 2 weeks later...

You should get it a cock, every &#33;@#&#036; loves cock, unless it likes another &#33;@#&#036;, but either way you should get it to be comfortable around you, by having food in your hand and after a while the cat'll bite you and now you have a bunch of cat diseases, so just do that.

You should get it a cock, every !@#$ loves cock, unless it likes another !@#$, but either way you should get it to be comfortable around you, by having food in your hand and after a while the cat'll bite you and now you have a bunch of cat diseases, so just do that.

There are several good brands of decaf on the market that taste just like the regular blends.

• Upvote 1