International Revolution Accepting Evenstar POWs

Sam Boga

Saru would disagree because a snake in the grass controls us all

you see that is different though because we all know that Partisan is the dumbest, most incompetent, most cunning, and ruthless plotter in the history of nation sims.

omZZUOt.png?2  

<&Partisan> I'm roleplaying a not snake

If you look at IR's member list, you'll notice that the majority of IR isn't even the same colour as the alliance.

They get most of their money from raiding anyway :P 

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

Another member of Evenstar has surrendered to Revolutionary forces today, after a long and grueling fight. Combatants are to be advised of their status and to refrain from attacks against them, as they are a prisoner of war and subject to fair treatment as such.

J3KyJjB.png

ESfUZMx.png

TAq0QDg.png

CoFd1xq.png

IyMmyCq.png2YC176r.png

2E5MoTm.png

Edited by Sam Boga

You will need to disband or expect to never grow.

You will need to disband or expect to never grow.

We have our methods.

And anyway, this is a POW thread, not a recruitment thread like you seem to think it is. These nations are entering as POWS, not new members, but Evenstar appears to be rejecting their repatriation. Odd they would cut their members loose like that, especially since they couldn't save their own members themselves, and had to call in three alliances many times our size to deal with us.

Edited by Sam Boga

If you look at IR's member list, you'll notice that the majority of IR isn't even the same colour as the alliance.

Their colour is red so it matters all of 0 if they are red or not. 

GsK Platinum is a traitor to The Evenstar Empire.

His treason shall not go unpunished.

Didn't you say before...

All I said is that they wouldn't be welcomed back. I said nothing about attacking them.

Just pointing it out as the statements clash with each other and both can't be correct. 

Just pointing it out as the statements clash with each other and both can't be correct.

Unpunished as in he won't be welcomed back and will be shamed by The Evenstar Empire indefinitely.

new_forum_sig_2.png