Rose cannot win

greatkitteh

This is Not a representation fo the official alliance, rather an opinion about Today.

http://koreanhistory.info/NorthKoreanPropagandaPosters.htm

Rose has Been Aggressive to multiple alliances including The United Purple nations, And Step the line with in real life insults .

Rose cannot win a war with the UPN and it's allies. Rose Is outnumbered in alliances, People, and resources. Rose aggression cannot win a war, UPN and It's allies are strong.

The UPN currently in the leaderboards, Has the ability to Destroy the rose Imperlists. Rose Is a weak alliance, And UPN.will.win. if it is Pushed.

Rose Has nukes, But it is inportant to know, They Cannot Use and beat Mensa.

Who will you rely on rose? Virdian, Who is Scared and Attacks Guardian instead? Yourself, When Rose is a White army? Perhaps your Bloc?

Rose's alliances are limited, A world war is not a good chance. Thus, Rose will lose.

Viridian, Why is it that you attack Guardian? Your announcement did not say one bad thing about it. Why is it that You rose, Is coaering behind your two bloc alliances to fight Mensa and Guardian, Resoectively.

Rose did not Support it's protecterates, Rose is not relliable, Paper, and Certainly not a Power.

A world war will certainly be a Loss for rose.

I do not represent The higher goverment, or Say UPN'S mind.

http://koreanhistory.info/NorthKoreanPropagandaPosters.htm

Signed,

True Korea.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

o/ UPN

(But seriously Greatkitteh whilst I am sure our allies appreciate your initiative Greatkitteh, this isn't really the way to go about it :lol: .)

Edited by Saru
  • Upvote 1

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

But if UPN goes to war with us, then how are were we gonna have the slumber party?

Who will win the pillow fight wars?

Who will drink all this beer?

So many questions, that I feel will never get answered. 

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

Can we please just kick this lunatic out of orbis? Seriously, what you all see is just a tiny snippet of what the rest of the UPN have to endure all day in our private forum

Haha, you should've seen Mensa before Rose picked up a particular player.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I belive i have not recived Any warrants from UPN.

I think you mean Warnings, and tbh i think its clear that you'r opinions are you'r own and you are entitled to state them. 

Edited by Ole

Ole2.png

Can we please just kick this lunatic out of orbis? Seriously, what you all see is just a tiny snippet of what the rest of the UPN have to endure all day in our private forum

Personally, I find his posts entertaining. Rarely to be taken seriously, but entertaining.  :popcorn:

• Upvote 1

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

Personally, I find his posts entertaining. Rarely to be taken seriously, but entertaining.  :popcorn:

Oh please... He's like underlordgc, but the difference is under at least knows what he's talking about a tenth of the time =_(\

I know I'm prove to talk straight out of my bum, this is on a different eldritch scale entirely

UedhRvY.png

I am entitled to my own opinion, and has not forced upon anyone.

Thisbakso Was not a Official Announcement, And is my OWN thoughts. I suggestvwe call it truce and You justvtake MenNon-Seriously, Like Kim Jong Un.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

To be fair, Rose did declare on the alliance that was caught about 2 weeks ago, actively plotting to attack UPN.  Soooo you are welcome?

Kids these days, they dont appreciate anything.

Don't ruin the fun.

• Upvote 1

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

Oh please... He's like underlordgc, but the difference is under at least knows what he's talking about a tenth of the time =_(\  we love under

I know I'm prove to talk straight out of my bum, this is on a different eldritch scale entirely

ftfy

• Upvote 1