A Message from Bank Robbers United

Kastor

Normally I would perhaps be disapproving of robbing innocent peoples banks... but you robbed a puppet who could hardly be called an alliance so I'll write it off as just fine. Ultimately you stole that money off Rose and sped up them (Olympus) merging into Rose and no longer bothering with the nonsense of pretending they were a legitimate alliance. So there is no need to find the good within yourself friend... you have already done good deeds. 

Wrestling sucks.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Little surprise yet another uncultured Rose member cannot recognize fine art, and uses this brutishness to avoid actually responding to my comment. 

How can a fake sport be fine art?

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

So he can look at all those half naked bodies, why else would anyone watch it?

• Upvote 5

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Little surprise yet another uncultured Rose member cannot recognize fine art, and uses this brutishness to avoid actually responding to my comment. 

Fine art, n., -

creative art, especially visual art, whose products are to be appreciated primarily or solely for their imaginative, aesthetic, or intellectual content.

Pro Wresting is a sport where the matches have predetermined outcomes in order to increase the entertainment value and meet the demands of fans. All the combative maneuvers are performed with the full cooperation of those involved and carefully performed in specific manners designed to decrease the chance of injury.

I don't see how it is creative if it's predetermined, it's not very imaginative and contains pretty much no intellectual content. It's target demographic is little boys aged 12 years old and younger. You can argue it is a visual art, in terms of aestethics - it features nearly naked men that are making high amounts of physical contact... the human body is a beautiful thing, but personally I don't find this way of exploiting it to be art. Perhaps it's meant to be subjective, but your argument isn't exactly the strongest I've seen.

Professional wrestling can be argued as a form of theater acting, which I believe it is - but unlike most they actually tend to interact with the audience in a way that makes it less of a "spectate and appreciate" due to them trying to get the audience involved with whatever is happening. It also is performed by people who are not selected because of their acting ability, but because of how they look; but even then you can't say it's because they are all in shape and fit. While most are, a few famous ones aren't. Like Big Show or Andre the Giant. Or That one guy who literally just walked out with some creepy music playing and one hit pretty much everyone out there after he "came back from the dead" (an example of how there is not any intellectual value behind the "art").

My point is that there are far more enlightening forms of art, if that's what you are considering this. Calling someone uncultured because they dislike this generic, brutish sport is incredibly ignorant and close-minded. I don't care if you like it, but don't get upset when others don't like the same stuff as you.

Edit: Keegoz is the leader of Rose, not just a member.

Edited by Pubstomper
  • Upvote 2

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

All I got from this thread is that there is a group of uneducated heathens dissing the fine sport of pro-wrestling.

1235565862_who_says_wrestling_isnt_real.

• Upvote 1

How can fake drama be art? Also the correct term is scripted.

So he can look at all those half naked bodies, why else would anyone watch it?

Oh no implying I'm gay I'm so ashamed *rolls eyes*. Grow up. 

sadasdsaddddg4k5p.gif

NXTTO_RIV_Photo_01-3220214726.jpg

Though I am a fan of the beautiful heel gimmick yes. 

You trying to say that this isn't real?

aiQSFy8.gif

World's strongest man bro. Botches happen. 

Fine art, n., -

creative art, especially visual art, whose products are to be appreciated primarily or solely for their imaginative, aesthetic, or intellectual content.

Pro Wresting is a sport where the matches have predetermined outcomes in order to increase the entertainment value and meet the demands of fans. All the combative maneuvers are performed with the full cooperation of those involved and carefully performed in specific manners designed to decrease the chance of injury.

I don't see how it is creative if it's predetermined, it's not very imaginative and contains pretty much no intellectual content. It's target demographic is little boys aged 12 years old and younger. You can argue it is a visual art, in terms of aestethics - it features nearly naked men that are making high amounts of physical contact... the human body is a beautiful thing, but personally I don't find this way of exploiting it to be art. Perhaps it's meant to be subjective, but your argument isn't exactly the strongest I've seen.

Professional wrestling can be argued as a form of theater acting, which I believe it is - but unlike most they actually tend to interact with the audience in a way that makes it less of a "spectate and appreciate" due to them trying to get the audience involved with whatever is happening. It also is performed by people who are not selected because of their acting ability, but because of how they look; but even then you can't say it's because they are all in shape and fit. While most are, a few famous ones aren't. Like Big Show or Andre the Giant. Or That one guy who literally just walked out with some creepy music playing and one hit pretty much everyone out there after he "came back from the dead" (an example of how there is not any intellectual value behind the "art").

My point is that there are far more enlightening forms of art, if that's what you are considering this. Calling someone uncultured because they dislike this generic, brutish sport is incredibly ignorant and close-minded. I don't care if you like it, but don't get upset when others don't like the same stuff as you.

Edit: Keegoz is the leader of Rose, not just a member.

So it can't be creative if it's predetermined? Ever heard of movies? TV drama series? Or are they "real" and actually happening.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2013/1/11/3864386/a-closer-look-at-wwes-demographics-and-why-you-can-expect-more-of-the

Not even counting indies which would swing things against you and you aren't even counting anyway, a simple search turns up your claim which I know you're making (it's a kids show) as bunk. It is family friendly today yes, but that doesn't mean we don't get to see fine performers putting on excellent matches.

Complete misunderstanding of "the look". People aren't just selected on their look (though some would indeed argue otherwise). Ring skill, mic skill, their "look", charisma in ring, charisma on the mic, potential are all factors. As for Andre and Big Show they are "giants" which means they look just fine, but really the whole everyone has to be toned 200 pounders is a misconception. Bray Wyatt and Kevin Owens are both guys closer to 300 whose "look" is just fine.

The undertaker comment is just wow. In kayfabe (in story for you) the Undertaker is not only one of the best and most powerful wrestlers of all time whose beaten many of the all time greats, but he also has depending on what gimmick he is using magic powers that make him implacable. Whenever he did come out to make the save and laid heel after heel out people loved it and for good reason because Undertaker is pretty awesome. Yeah wrestlers have characters I know, what a crime they should all be emotionless robots right. 

You don't know what you're on about. Heck I believe you yourself among other Rose members have on IRC randomly thrown in a wrestling sucks because you think that somehow bothers me, like I've not dealt with that nonsense before from people who have no idea what they're talking about. It's a little shot at me to avoid actually responding with something so give me a break with your attempt at sitting on a high horse like you always try to do.

Of course I don't doubt they'd believe what they are saying of course... I mean they've hardly shown the intelligence necessary to enjoy the fine intricate details of pro wrestling anyway.

You think I don't know he is the leader of your stable? 

1235565862_who_says_wrestling_isnt_real.

Oh no Keegoz searched for a botch and posted an image... and? What does it proof exactly? That wrestling isn't "real"? Well I'm glad you finally put 2 and 2 together, well done you're smart. 

All I got from this thread is that there is a group of uneducated heathens dissing the fine sport of pro-wrestling.

It's actually all a shot at me so add petty on top of uneducated. 

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 1

So it can't be creative if it's predetermined? Ever heard of movies? TV drama series? Or are they "real" and actually happening.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2013/1/11/3864386/a-closer-look-at-wwes-demographics-and-why-you-can-expect-more-of-the

Not even counting indies which would swing things against you and you aren't even counting anyway, a simple such turns up your claim which I know you're making (it's a kids show) as bunk. It is family friendly today yes, but that doesn't mean we don't get to see fine performers putting on excellent matches.

Complete misunderstanding of "the look". People aren't just selected on their look (though some would indeed argue otherwise). Ring skill, mic skill, their "look", charisma in ring, charisma on the mic, potential are all factors. As for Andre and Big Show they are "giants" which means they look just fine, but really the whole everyone has to be toned 200 pounders is a misconception. Bray Wyatt and Kevin Owens are both guys closer to 300 whose "look" is just fine.

The undertaker comment is just wow. In kayfabe (in story for you) the Undertaker is not only one of the best and most powerful wrestlers of all time whose beaten many of the all time greats, but he also has depending on what gimmick he is using magic powers that make him implacable. Whenever he did come out to make the save and laid heel after heel out people loved it and for good reason because Undertaker is pretty awesome. Yeah wrestlers have characters I know, what a crime they should all be emotionless robots right. 

You don't know what you're on about. Heck I believe you yourself among other Rose members have on IRC randomly thrown in a wrestling sucks because you think that somehow bothers me, like I've not dealt with that nonsense before from people who have no idea what they're talking about. It's a little shot at me to avoid actually responding with something so give me a break with your attempt at sitting on a high horse like you always try to do.

Of course I don't doubt they'd believe what they are saying of course... I mean they've hardly shown the intelligence necessary to enjoy the fine intricate details of pro wrestling anyway.

The thing is Rozalia, I couldn't give a damn about wrestling. You are viewed as nothing but a bitter, nasty, and wretched person who does nothing but used bias to attack the people you dislike. I don't value you liking me, and I don't value you as a player. All you are doing in this thread is providing us with fun because it's easy to push your buttons, and it's clear to everyone else that is reading that we are just getting a kick out of messing with you. Don't flatter yourself and think we are going out of our way to do this because we are upset, we are doing this because we are having fun and enjoying the reactions you give us.

Alternatively, please read the last sentence of my post (before the edit). You don't have to prove or justify anything to me, I'm saying to quit throwing a tantrum when people don't like the same stuff as you. Obviously I didn't know everything you said because I'm not interesting in professional wrestling, so yes I'll go ahead and just say you're right due to you actually being invested in the subject. You constantly give off the attitude that "if you don't agree with me, then you're clearly just stupid" and it's the reason you are so easy to poke at, I think that people seeing you as ignorant and bias can also be attributed to that. If you brought a more open-mind and less insulting demeanor to the table then your life would probably become a lot easier, but I know you aren't going to take my advice - because I'm from Rose, and that's how you operate. Please do try to keep things exciting though, it would be a shame if you started to bore me.

• Upvote 1

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

The thing is Rozalia, I couldn't give a damn about wrestling. You are viewed as nothing but a bitter, nasty, and wretched person who does nothing but used bias to attack the people you dislike. I don't value you liking me, and I don't value you as a player. All you are doing in this thread is providing us with fun because it's easy to push your buttons, and it's clear to everyone else that is reading that we are just getting a kick out of messing with you. Don't flatter yourself and think we are going out of our way to do this because we are upset, we are doing this because we are having fun and enjoying the reactions you give us.

Alternatively, please read the last sentence of my post (before the edit). You don't have to prove or justify anything to me, I'm saying to quit throwing a tantrum when people don't like the same stuff as you. Obviously I didn't know everything you said because I'm not interesting in professional wrestling, so yes I'll go ahead and just say you're right due to you actually being invested in the subject. You constantly give off the attitude that "if you don't agree with me, then you're clearly just stupid" and it's the reason you are so easy to poke at, I think that people seeing you as ignorant and bias can also be attributed to that. If you brought a more open-mind and less insulting demeanor to the table then your life would probably become a lot easier, but I know you aren't going to take my advice - because I'm from Rose, and that's how you operate. Please do try to keep things exciting though, it would be a shame if you started to bore me.

Oh so your response to mine where I shred all your drivel is "well... I don't actually care even though I posted all that text and... you suck... and you biased... I'm on this high horse so I'm better then you". You got non reactions on IRC with your little comments, and now after posting a bunch of text I responded to you're using it as an excuse to say I'm all mad because I dared to respond. Na. If I let you have your text it'd give it some credibility so I felt as I had the time, and it is so easy like shooting your post to pieces. Your response that I've quoted in this post is expected don't worry. 

Calling people uncultured brutes who can't enjoy fine art. Uneducated heathens? Come on now? You're here saying all this garbage trying to act like you're better then me and you can't read that for what it is? I'm mad... lol. I'm laughing at you for not being able to work out a joke, getting all flustered, and then acting like you're somehow playing me. 

Except you know when a Rose member actually posts something proper I have no issue conceding/agreeing with them like say when Ranoik acted in good fashion a good while back. So try again.

I understand you think your posts are better then other Rose members and all that, but honestly they come off much worse to me.  

Wrestling sucks.

You seem to... be into anime... JRPGs and such... we're allies then. Don't be breaking the sacred "pact".

You seem to... be into anime... JRPGs and such... we're allies then. Don't be breaking the sacred "pact".

Don't misunderstand me. :P While I enjoy JRPGs, I am not particularly into anime. Mostly I just really like the game that my nation was based off of.

Don't misunderstand me. :P While I enjoy JRPGs, I am not particularly into anime. Mostly I just really like the game that my nation was based off of.

Well just JRPGs is enough which naturally get hated on by a lot of ignorant people... anyway we should be cool. Trails in the sky right? Never played the games, but I've listened to a few pieces of music from it.

I thought this section was supposed to be IC. What is all this !@#$ about wrestling doing here. 

Your nation doesn't show wrestling on TV? Monsters. 

Is there an ocean nearby? Cause somebody is salty. Rozalia if you are going to report me for trolling then don't post things that are also just trying to get reactions and insulting people.

Ah Carter, you were one of the Rose guys involved in that whole Titan/FIRE business. Thanks buddy for proving me correct in my posts, I appreciate it. 

Keep up the good work. 

How can fake drama be art? Also the correct term is scripted.

Oh no implying I'm gay I'm so ashamed *rolls eyes*. Grow up. 

sadasdsaddddg4k5p.gif
NXTTO_RIV_Photo_01-3220214726.jpg

Though I am a fan of the beautiful heel gimmick yes. 

World's strongest man bro. Botches happen. 

Not even counting indies which would swing things against you and you aren't even counting anyway, a simple search turns up your claim which I know you're making (it's a kids show) as bunk. It is family friendly today yes, but that doesn't mean we don't get to see fine performers putting on excellent matches.

Oh no Keegoz searched for a botch and posted an image... and? What does it proof exactly? That wrestling isn't "real"? Well I'm glad you finally put 2 and 2 together, well done you're smart. 

It's actually all a shot at me so add petty on top of uneducated

3fHp1YR.gif

Oh so your response to mine where I shred all your drivel is "well... I don't actually care even though I posted all that text and... you suck... and you biased... I'm on this high horse so I'm better then you". You got non reactions on IRC with your little comments, and now after posting a bunch of text I responded to you're using it as an excuse to say I'm all mad because I dared to respond. Na. If I let you have your text it'd give it some credibility so I felt as I had the time, and it is so easy like shooting your post to pieces. Your response that I've quoted in this post is expected don't worry. 

Calling people uncultured brutes who can't enjoy fine art. Uneducated heathens? Come on now? You're here saying all this garbage trying to act like you're better then me and you can't read that for what it is? I'm mad... lol. I'm laughing at you for not being able to work out a joke, getting all flustered, and then acting like you're somehow playing me. 

Except you know when a Rose member actually posts something proper I have no issue conceding/agreeing with them like say when Ranoik acted in good fashion a good while back. So try again.

I understand you think your posts are better then other Rose members and all that, but honestly they come off much worse to me.  

You're so mad, its hilarious

• Upvote 1