Announcing Paragon

Impero

I did it to make Phiney's life hell.

A few days ago completely out of the blue i looked at the upn, voc and boc being 2, 4, and 6 and thought "what if ve, rose, and ts at 1, 3, and 5 were also a bloc" and now it has happened....

A few days ago completely out of the blue i looked at the upn, voc and boc being 2, 4, and 6 and thought "what if ve, rose, and ts at 1, 3, and 5 were also a bloc" and now it has happened....

You should buy a lottery ticket my friend.

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

ITT: Partisan doesn't realise he's already in 2 blocs.

Quoted for posterity.

You... you do realize that just because VE and tS are each MDoAP partners with WWF, that doesn't make it a bloc right? Same with Rose/US/Vanguard - or Rose/VE/Vanguard

Edited by Roy Mustang

Quoted for posterity.

You... you do realize that just because VE and tS are each MDoAP partners with WWF, that doesn't make it a bloc right? Same with Rose/US/Vanguard - or Rose/VE/Vanguard

Just because you don't call it a bloc, doesn't make it not a bloc. More than two parties all tied to each other with the same treaties = bloc.

Also, thanks for the info, I hadn't actually realised it, but all 3 of these bloc members are already part of a bloc. Talk about greedy.

Edited by Phiney
T7Vrilp.png

Just because you don't call it a bloc, doesn't make it not a bloc. More than two parties all tied to each other with the same treaties = bloc.

Also, thanks for the info, I hadn't actually realised it, but all 3 of these bloc members are already part of a bloc. Talk about greedy.

You are incorrect. A bloc treaty has a number of members at the time of signing the governing terms, and, most importantly, a provision to add more members in the future. Usually, as here, there is also voting and management systems in place in a bloc treaty. They are fundamentally different from normal agreements and cannot be mistaken as such. 

This is the only bloc any of the above alliances are part of. I hope this cleared up your confusion. 

Edited by Impero

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

You are incorrect. A bloc treaty has a number of members at the time of signing the governing terms, and, most importantly, a provision to add more members in the future. Usually, as here, there is also voting and management systems in place in a bloc treaty. They are fundamentally different from normal agreements and cannot be mistaken as such. 

This is the only bloc any of the above alliances are part of. I hope this cleared up your confusion. 

Eh, that's fair. Let me rephrase. All the alliances in this bloc already have !@#$TON of treaties. Talk about greedy.

T7Vrilp.png

Eh, that's fair. Let me rephrase. All the alliances in this bloc already have !@#$TON of treaties. Talk about greedy.

Two too many

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.