A Resolution to the Kastor Affair

Greene

Blue-400.png titanflag.PNG

Gonna keep this simple: Henry has agreed to pay a total of $20 million over a period of two weeks. In exchange, he gets a very limited

one month only NAP from Cobalt. On July 16, 2015, Cobalt will be able to wipe our collective asses with that paper, but until then, no more

aggression from Cobalt towards Titan, or from Titan towards Cobalt. On a side note, this was a huge sticking point for Henry. No idea why.

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Titan will not engage in war against Cobalt or their current allies/protectorates (DEIC/SK) for 30 days.

Titan will pay Cobalt 20 million by the 29th of June.

Cobalt will not engage in war against Titan for 30 days.

Titan agrees not to raid Cobalt for the 30 day duration.

Cobalt agrees to not raid Titan for the 30 day duration.

Cobalt and Titan agree not to engage in spy operations against any of the parties for a 30 day duration.

Signed for Titan,

Consul: Henry

Aristocrat: Augustine

Senator of Defensive Affairs: Dekyne

Senator of Financial Affairs: Ayutthaya

Senator of Internal Affairs: Katerina

Senator of Foreign Affairs: Danger

Signed for Cobalt,

Grealind

Edited by Henry
  • Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Why do you pay for a NAP instead of non-aggression pact?

NAP = Non-Aggression Pact. It's the acronym.

ODP is Optional Defense Pact, MDP is Mutual Defense Pact, PIAT is Peace Intelligence and Aid Treaty, etc. etc.

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

NAP = Non-Aggression Pact. It's the acronym.

ODP is Optional Defense Pact, MDP is Mutual Defense Pact, PIAT is Peace Intelligence and Aid Treaty, etc. etc.

I don't think he mentioned any of the others. Always butting in giving out unwanted shit as usual.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

I don't think he mentioned any of the others. Always butting in giving out unwanted !@#$ as usual.

I hear a small amount of salt.

• Upvote 2

iAdNwuC.png

[00:55] <@Lyro> the world is a gaybar son

On July 16, 2015, Cobalt will be able to wipe our collective asses with that paper

This is disgusting.  

• Upvote 1

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

Peace is boring

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

lol It's just a promise to roll them, it's a fair warning to Titan. 

Just do it now and get it over with then. Stop making threats. 

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

If you fail to meet a demand, then something is going to happen.

Grealind, you stated the above on the Titan forum so perhaps "out of context" I may explain a concept I'd like you to think about. Disregard it if you see fit by all means.

I once had a guild and I had problems with motivating individuals working toward the betterment of the guild even though it was of decent size.  However there were individuals who assisted, and others that said they would but had their own agenda in mind. (They did later leave, there were signs it would take place I just didn't want to believe it could happen, we did quite a bit together) There were times I demanded people to partake in a task, however not too long after my advisers informed me that it is not how matters are handled. I had to reach out to others for help, those of a larger guild, to partake in what my guild's interests were. I didn't want to do that. I had my own agenda in mind out of spite for what I saw others guilds doing. I didn't want to be associated with that.

So when I saw your embassy request, since you are approximately the same size, I thought it could be a great relationship because it is balanced. I said I had a lot of respect for you and how you run your alliance. I still do, I realize you have high standards and ethics, but at the same time when is it time to admit you made a mistake? In the past 24 hours I saw a tarnishing of your reputation as you claimed a victory before it was certain. The demands you made valid or not were made with haste, perhaps the poaching situation set off unresolved feelings you have for Kastor/Henry. 

What many people have been trying to allude to is the fault of that member should not be the responsibility of the alliance. You even stated yourself that it was a widely accepted practice to poach. Wether money is owed is not the question. It is asking yourself if the member left, not poached, would they still owe money? If you state yes, would it then not be possible to form an arrangement where just that member is held accountable for the "debt"? 

The reason I have concern is the money being sent to Cobalt is money I payed in taxes, my allies payed in taxes. Many of us never involved with Cobalt personally.As an alliance we are not a direct democracy such as yourself. We don't get to vote on every member like your alliance, therefore no one but Henry had a say in accepting Danger, but we are the ones that will be pillaged. 

So when I tell you demands are not the answer, is it? 

Many may encourage you to war, but it is not their alliance. You have to remember everyone likes a show. If you care so much for what those individuals think then demands are the answer. But will they stand by you after the fact? You need to be able to stand on your own to be the aggressor but as I stated we are balanced. Both alliances will need support.

If your goal on the other hand is embassies then demands aren't the answer. It will tarnish your reputation as it has tarnished Titan's. 

The decision has already been made, but once the NAP is over and you once again have a choice I ask you to consider this. You will be receiving 20 million, despite popular opinion, is it worth it to go any further? Or will you bully, as Titan has in its history, out of greed? Will you make the demand? 

Edited by Katerina
Hdh3TqS.gif

I hearsmell a small amount of salt.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Grealind, you stated the above on the Titan forum so perhaps "out of context" I may explain a concept I'd like you to think about. Disregard it if you see fit by all means.

I once had a guild and I had problems with motivating individuals working toward the betterment of the guild even though it was of decent size.  However there were individuals who assisted, and others that said they would but had their own agenda in mind. (They did later leave, there were signs it would take place I just didn't want to believe it could happen, we did quite a bit together) There were times I demanded people to partake in a task, however not too long after my advisers informed me that it is not how matters are handled. I had to reach out to others for help, those of a larger guild, to partake in what my guild's interests were. I didn't want to do that. I had my own agenda in mind out of spite for what I saw others guilds doing. I didn't want to be associated with that.

So when I saw your embassy request, since you are approximately the same size, I thought it could be a great relationship because it is balanced. I said I had a lot of respect for you and how you run your alliance. I still do, I realize you have high standards and ethics, but at the same time when is it time to admit you made a mistake? In the past 24 hours I saw a tarnishing of your reputation as you claimed a victory before it was certain. The demands you made valid or not were made with haste, perhaps the poaching situation set off unresolved feelings you have for Kastor/Henry. 

What many people have been trying to allude to is the fault of that member should not be the responsibility of the alliance. You even stated yourself that it was a widely accepted practice to poach. Wether money is owed is not the question. It is asking yourself if the member left, not poached, would they still owe money? If you state yes, would it then not be possible to form an arrangement where just that member is held accountable for the "debt"? 

The reason I have concern is the money being sent to Cobalt is money I payed in taxes, my allies payed in taxes. Many of us never involved with Cobalt personally.As an alliance we are not a direct democracy such as yourself. We don't get to vote on every member like your alliance, therefore no one but Henry had a say in accepting Danger, but we are the ones that will be pillaged. 

So when I tell you demands are not the answer, is it? 

Many may encourage you to war, but it is not their alliance. You have to remember everyone likes a show. If you care so much for what those individuals think then demands are the answer. But will they stand by you after the fact? You need to be able to stand on your own to be the aggressor but as I stated we are balanced. Both alliances will need support.

If your goal on the other hand is embassies then demands aren't the answer. It will tarnish your reputation as it has tarnished Titan's. 

The decision has already been made, but once the NAP is over and you once again have a choice I ask you to consider this. You will be receiving 20 million, despite popular opinion, is it worth it to go any further? Or will you bully, as Titan has in its history, out of greed? Will you make the demand? 

tl;dr