Mensa u mad bro?

Bored now Leafing

One of the benefits of being a bunch of geniuses is that we have a long collective memory.

No doubt. Though I'd like to hear from the OP if he apologies or whatever else for whatever that incident in the past was.

No need to make a big deal out of it, say sorry, get these wars done with, and join an alliance.  

I'm wondering if the reduction in player loss rates was ultimately caused by the decline in raiding due to the war, and if in the post-war era, player declines will increase commenusarbly.

Well that would explain it though it must have been some time ago because I see no record of the OP attacking anyone. Thanks.

Barten and Oppilan ( If I got the spelling right ) were two notorious raiders who hit us constantly during our growth phase, back when we first joined this game.

We're like elephants, we never forget~

On a sidenote Barten:  Thanks to you and a few others, we learned a lot about how important the military is!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

To answer some of the questions directed at me i will say this, if i raided a member of there alliance it was because a member of there alliance raided me there is only one nation that i ever raided without cause and that nation was inactive and i found the endeavor thoroughly boring and never repeated it.

Well i guess that answers my question, and as someone here was curious so i will say no i will not apologize for defending myself at that time.

I still think they are jealous that my Obelisks are bigger then theirs.

Barten and Oppilan ( If I got the spelling right ) were two notorious raiders who hit us constantly during our growth phase, back when we first joined this game.

We're like elephants, we never forget~

On a sidenote Barten:  Thanks to you and a few others, we learned a lot about how important the military is!

Oppilan is switching towards a more peaceful Regime.

• Upvote 1

THE NEW PRUSSIAN EMPIRE!

Kaiser Nikolai Baldarius

prussianflag.gif

To answer some of the questions directed at me i will say this, if i raided a member of there alliance it was because a member of there alliance raided me there is only one nation that i ever raided without cause and that nation was inactive and i found the endeavor thoroughly boring and never repeated it.

Well i guess that answers my question, and as someone here was curious so i will say no i will not apologize for defending myself at that time.

I still think they are jealous that my Obelisks are bigger then theirs.

If memory serves right, Oppilan joined your alliance back then and continued to hit us then you joined in it as well.  Then he bailed and you continued with your attacks till the majority of us outgrew you.

This was back in Feb/March if I recall correctly as we were still a fledgling alliance learning the ropes.  The two of you took advantage of a lot of our low scoring nations that were still getting a grasp for the game, and managed to keep your scores low enough to avoid our militarized individuals from retaliating against you in defense.

Honestly though?  It's whatever.  You're raider bait.  No military, no alliance, you managed to piss off a few individuals in the past and whether they're attacking you for easy loot or for pay back; it all works out.

Oppilan is switching towards a more peaceful Regime.

And?

• Downvote 1

I'm wondering if the reduction in player loss rates was ultimately caused by the decline in raiding due to the war, and if in the post-war era, player declines will increase commenusarbly.

You're missing the fact that new nations go inactive with or without getting raided.

So what's the deal guys has your alliance summarily decided i need to be executed, or is it just some of your members that are jealous because my Obelisks are bigger then theirs?

Mostly just a chance happening of having you in my dossier from a hit from my early days and being back in your score range post-war.

☾☆☾☆☾☆Sandpiper of Dio☾☆☾☆☾☆

If memory serves right, Oppilan joined your alliance back then and continued to hit us then you joined in it as well.  Then he bailed and you continued with your attacks till the majority of us outgrew you.

This was back in Feb/March if I recall correctly as we were still a fledgling alliance learning the ropes.  The two of you took advantage of a lot of our low scoring nations that were still getting a grasp for the game, and managed to keep your scores low enough to avoid our militarized individuals from retaliating against you in defense.

Honestly though?  It's whatever.  You're raider bait.  No military, no alliance, you managed to piss off a few individuals in the past and whether they're attacking you for easy loot or for pay back; it all works out.

Wow dude you clearly have me confused for someone else then as i have spent less then a week in any alliance at all.

If i targeted low score nations it was because they were in an alliance that had 1 or more members choose me as there target  and the purpose of the attacks was not to wreak nations but to cut into the alliance bank as quickly as i could so that i could pillage said bank, i also never joined any alliance while i was at war with anyone and i did not engage in any wars for the less then a weeks time i was in alliance, at the time that i was much smaller 1-3 cities i had the biggest infantry force the game would allow purely for deterrence (had the opposite effect) and to like i said above to pillage alliance banks who's members choose me as there target.

Lastly as i have no military i expect to be pillaged now and again but airstrikes is not pillaging and is counter productive if you want to steal things.

Edited by Quew
  • Upvote 2

I actually went through our own forums to dig up information related to you.  Your raids on Mensa HQ occurred on March 4th.  You attacked 5 of our members back to back, then attacked a couple more after that ( But it was more spaced out ).  Fortunately for you, at that time, you were too low score for most of us to retaliate with.  You raided our lower guys pretty hard.

It was also in line with Faroe Islands raids and The German Reich alliance ( Although you were at the time unaligned, so I was wrong on that part ).

Two of the nations that are currently attacking you were the result of your raids early on in their nation building.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah, you don't gain anything from airstrikes or ships. If you're only raiding, then you should only be sending soldiers? 

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

Yeah, you don't gain anything from airstrikes or ships. If you're only raiding, then you should only be sending soldiers? 

Unless they are specifically trying to destroy this guy, then it makes some sense. 

I agree with LordRahl2. Sure, send enough forces to tell this guy to back off, and give some payback.

But utter annihalation? That is going to far.

Edited by Jonathon Irons

THE NEW PRUSSIAN EMPIRE!

Kaiser Nikolai Baldarius

prussianflag.gif

I love raiding with naval blockades and missiles. However, I don't like the fact that the war listing is deleted when my opponent rage quits afterwards. 

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Well, I don't really know if Oppilan "reformed". He was pretty arrogant when Crime Syndicate was still militarized. 

He started raiding us, So Arrgh and some other guys who wanted revenge, smacked him and his members hard enough. He's been in vacation mode since then.

On the topic:

Well, payback is justified. But the missile isn't, at least make him a punching bag for all your members, but just only send in soldiers, he's not even militarized. 

• Upvote 1

I actually went through our own forums to dig up information related to you.  Your raids on Mensa HQ occurred on March 4th.  You attacked 5 of our members back to back, then attacked a couple more after that ( But it was more spaced out ).  Fortunately for you, at that time, you were too low score for most of us to retaliate with.  You raided our lower guys pretty hard.

It was also in line with Faroe Islands raids and The German Reich alliance ( Although you were at the time unaligned, so I was wrong on that part ).

Two of the nations that are currently attacking you were the result of your raids early on in their nation building.

Based on the description it sounds like an event set that happened only once or twice during my military phase (1-3 cities) where a nation in an alliance would attack me and i would start hunting the weaker members of that alliance till i got beiged/the attacker offered peace/the war ran it's 5 days in i think 2 cases that i got beiged after the beige ended another member or the same member of the same alliance would attack me again and i would start up hunting the weaker members again and based on the idea that i only tagged a couple more after the first round suggests to me that i finally annoyed the alliance leadership enough that they made my attacker offer peace.

I talk about this in what may be viewed as a bit disconnected but that is only because i do not remember much of this only the methods i was employing, to many alliance born raiders to remember any specific one.

Edited by Quew

I'm only sharing the info what I found.  Apparently you got mixed up in the battles when we were having to deal with Oppilan, German Reich ( See: Oskar ), and Oppy's little group of unaligned misfits early on in our growth phase.

I'm not even involved in these battles, but apparently some people remember you from your hits early on.  Talk to them about it.

• Downvote 1

Revenge hits....months later....holding grudges is counter productive. Past is past it's what occurs in the present that you should be judged unless it's continuous and persistent (done it for weeks on end, basically hasn't learnt right from wrong).

Anyway nations learn even alliances ;)

• Upvote 1

Why do you think you are so special that shouldn't be raided like the rest?

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸