Announcment Regarding Mensa HQ

Impero

Wow, offensive much? Adults like to have fun as well, probably more than kids since adults have lots of issues to deal with IRL so a fun game can really help at the end of a long day.

No Fun (for adults) Allowed.

Z7HeRxU.png

Well this thread definitely had its ups and its downs.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

The coalition need to show that they are able be gracious in victory. Imposing unjust terms and condition will only be a breeding ground for the next conflict.

Nothing about these terms is unreasonable. They willingly engaged in an unprovoked attack on VE and you say 50m is unjust? That's nothing. It's a mere fraction of the damage that was done. You guys may want to play a certain way, but don't try to force your way on everyone else.

• Upvote 1

Re: the sanctimonious attitude towards CB

I think that although there was bad feeling towards the guardian sphere, there was definitely an element of "kick em whilst they're down". A lot of alliances that wouldn't normally dare get involved did once it was apparent they'd have huge numerical superiority :P

By the way guys today is whale day!

Incoming mensa dollars!

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

lol at the lot of you who think 50m are "unjust reps" for an "i'm bored, so war" cb.  Don't get me wrong, I actually admire the cb, but don't act all shocked and chagrined when you end up losing said war and the opposing party would like a small pittance of money and resources.     

Please check the fact before you talk, I am not even in Mensa yet I do agree the reps is unjust.

no fact to check,  The fact is that for an "i'm bored, so war" cb, a small pittance of reps is fine.  It would be entirely another thing if the reps were on the absurd end, (as what has occurred in other games).  I'm not a moralist, I'm perfectly fine with the cb, but when you get your rear end handed to you, expect the winning party to ask for something.  

If we at WWF used such a cb, and we ended up losing, I would perfectly understand the opposing party to ask for reps comparable to what VE asked Mensa to pay.  

lol at the lot of you who think 50m are "unjust reps" for an "i'm bored, so war" cb. Don't get me wrong, I actually admire the cb, but don't act all shocked and chagrined when you end up losing said war and the opposing party would like a small pittance of money and resources.

Where is anyone in mensa complaining about a paltry fifty million?

☾☆

Priest of Dio

no fact to check,  The fact is that for an "i'm bored, so war" cb, a small pittance of reps is fine.  It would be entirely another thing if the reps were on the absurd end, (as what has occurred in other games).  I'm not a moralist, I'm perfectly fine with the cb, but when you get your rear end handed to you, expect the winning party to ask for something.  

If we at WWF used such a cb, and we ended up losing, I would perfectly understand the opposing party to ask for reps comparable to what VE asked Mensa to pay.  

Well done. Just keep sucking on your new overlord.

*If you know what I mean*

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure, that's why the post is directed at "the lot of you".

In other words, you're saying we shouldn't have complained about reps when none of did complain. That's sensible.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

In other words, you're saying we shouldn't have complained about reps when none of did complain. That's sensible.

Despite his phrasing I think he wanted to direct his point more to the greater group of people complaining rather than Mensa who as you said haven't complained as far as I can tell.

ZzrnYsK.png

Mensa <3

Great attitude the whole conflict.

As for the reps, I think they'll be ok. Even paid them as soon as the war ended so I don't believe we crippled them economically.

Just as in other games, when you attack other people, expect to be countered and expect something to happen. We can't just allow people to attack Viridia and walk away unscathed, sets a bad precedent for the future of Viridia.

The reps ARE unjust! They should be twice as high! And that's what I count on getting from SK and Guardian. At least 100 Millions each and a boatload of resources. Or they will be perma zero infra, all of them, for ever and ever untill the end of time. Woooo! :angry: