An Announcement from the Seven Kingdoms and Cobalt Clique

Tenages

skflagnew400.jpg

1pHSTqt.png

Article 1: We like beer.
Seven Kingdoms likes beer. Cobalt likes beer. While there is some debate over who likes beer more, there's no doubt that we've grown fond of drinking together.

Article 2: Where's the women?
In addition to liking beer, we also both love women (and some of us also like men). When we run out of good looking women, sometimes we might have to ransack a city or two of our enemies to marry in a relatively aggressive manner, their women. If either the Seven Kingdoms or Cobalt feel the need to go in search of more women, more beer, or both really, we reserve the right to join in and help.

Article 3: Get out of my bar!
In case we didn't already tell you, we like beer. We also like vodka, whiskey, bourbon, schnapps, and even hooch, frankly. Our bars are stocked! We've also got great women bartenders. If either the Seven Kingdoms or Cobalt encounter unsavory individuals defiling the women in our bars, we reserve the right to break a few kneecaps, and throw them back out into the truly cruel and leaky world.

Article 4: tl;dr
Seven Kingdoms and Cobalt do hereby sign this optional defense and aggression pact. We also like women and beer, not necessarily in that order.

Signed for Cobalt Clique

Grealind, Rob, Betulius, and the whole Clicky Clique

Signed for Seven Kingdoms

Tensigcrappyversion.png

Sorry for the lack of trademark graphics, been a little busy, This will be rectified soon.

wF9Bjre.gif

This is like a brick marrying a sewer pipe

Says the guy whose alliance is protecting Ansom.

But that's none of my business, I guess.

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

skflagnew400.jpg

1pHSTqt.png

Article 1: We like beer.

Seven Kingdoms likes beer. Cobalt likes beer. While there is some debate over who likes beer more, there's no doubt that we've grown fond of drinking together.

Article 2: Where's the women?

In addition to liking beer, we also both love women (and some of us also like men). When we run out of good looking women, sometimes we might have to ransack a city or two of our enemies to marry in a relatively aggressive manner, their women. If either the Seven Kingdoms or Cobalt feel the need to go in search of more women, more beer, or both really, we reserve the right to join in and help.

Article 3: Get out of my bar!

In case we didn't already tell you, we like beer. We also like vodka, whiskey, bourbon, schnapps, and even hooch, frankly. Our bars are stocked! We've also got great women bartenders. If either the Seven Kingdoms or Cobalt encounter unsavory individuals defiling the women in our bars, we reserve the right to break a few kneecaps, and throw them back out into the truly cruel and leaky world.

Article 4: tl;dr

Seven Kingdoms and Cobalt do hereby sign this optional defense and aggression pact. We also like women and beer, not necessarily in that order.

Signed for Cobalt Clique

Grealind, Rob, Betulius, and the whole Clicky Clique

Signed for Seven Kingdoms

Tensigcrappyversion.png

Sorry for the lack of trademark graphics, been a little busy, This will be rectified soon.

Saw this coming. 

Ok, I didn't see this coming.

I did.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Says the guy whose alliance is protecting Ansom.

But that's none of my business, I guess.

They aren't protecting Ansom they're protecting Mutant who happens to be in Celestial Union

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Well Rose I did tell you this was going to happen in future. Careful now, you got many spears stuck into the behemoth but you got to watch out for that flying mouse to the face now. 

To be honest, not sure why you would sign CC. They can't even defend themselves and offload that duty to Arrgh. I mean, I get it that you've done it simply to spite Rose, but otherwise this treaty belongs on a cardboard tube waiting to be used.

• Upvote 3

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

It's aldo funny to point out that Justice rolled Cobalt while Justice is a protectorate of SK. I mean come on now. Grow up m8.

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

To be honest, not sure why you would sign CC. They can't even defend themselves and offload that duty to Arrgh. I mean, I get it that you've done it simply to spite Rose, but otherwise this treaty belongs on a cardboard tube waiting to be used.

this man speaks some truth.

Waste of a treaty really

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

It's aldo funny to point out that Justice rolled Cobalt while Justice is a protectorate of SK. I mean come on now. Grow up m8.

Justice is not a protectorate of SK. Nor where they at any point when they hit Cobalt. Do keep up.

Edited by Tenages
wF9Bjre.gif

Really? that's news to me. But of course, you talking out of your ass wouldn't be the first time it's happened.

• Upvote 3

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!