Alliance Heirarchy, Permissions, Member Titles, and Seniority,

So I've been thinking about a way to suggest this and this is the easiest way I could figure out. This is kinda an all-in-one suggestion... I would like to see a few things added to the alliance options.

1.More Alliance Heirarchy

I would like to see the ability to have more than 3 levels of member ranks on the alliances information page. 

Example:

Vanguard CoC

Commander

Lt Commander

Ministers - Marshal, High Envoy, and Treasurer

Deputies - Deputy Mars, Deputy Envoy, Deputy Treasurer

Members

So right now I have to have my Commander/LT Commander listed as "Commanders" just so I can fit the deputies and low level government onto the page which kinda ruins the whole point of being able to display the CoC right there. 

I would suggest doing doing a dropdown where the alliance can chose the number of "levels" needed to show their alliance goverment.

If an alliance chooses 3... then you would see:

Leader

Heir

Officer1:

If an alliance chooses 6... then you would see:

Leader

Heir
Officer1:

Officer2:

Officer3:

Officer4:

2. Alliance Permissions

Now, I think the above should totally just be a cosmetic thing and have no actual effect on the bank/member masking access. I think you should make the bank/member masking accessible to whoever the alliance leader gives permissions to not only the government. Below is an idea of how the page could look... but I think there should be more options like "Can Give Member Bank Access" and "Can Take Member Bank Access" and "Can Change Custom Member Titles" etc 

Lj0OwTE.jpg

3. Custom Member Titles

This pic also include the suggestion of giving the ability to give each member custom "titles"..

4. Don't Forget Alliance Seniority from my previous Suggestion thread!!!!

and I think it would be cool for the nation page to show something like this:

WrN7ac3.jpg

Edited by Rampage

Main thing I think missed, would be the ability in #3 to be able to set a Default Member Title, that is used for all nations without a Custom Member Title (current functionality, for all who aren't Leader/Heir/Officer).

Also, I wouldn't make #1 unlimited. Cap the number of Officers to 5, otherwise some idiots will potentially put in a few hundred, just for kicks and potentially ruin server performance. Most alliances won't use any more than Leader, Heir, Minister, Deputy, Member (as categories). Possibly some might want to have a special category, for Retired Leaders or Government, to give them prominence. Maybe a "Member of the Month" category. I'm starting to run out of ideas, there (as to people whom you might want to be prominently displayed).

sig_cybernations.PNG.8d49a01423f488a0f1b846927f5acc7e.PNG

Main thing I think missed, would be the ability in #3 to be able to set a Default Member Title, that is used for all nations without a Custom Member Title (current functionality, for all who aren't Leader/Heir/Officer).

Also, I wouldn't make #1 unlimited. Cap the number of Officers to 5, otherwise some idiots will potentially put in a few hundred, just for kicks and potentially ruin server performance. Most alliances won't use any more than Leader, Heir, Minister, Deputy, Member (as categories). Possibly some might want to have a special category, for Retired Leaders or Government, to give them prominence. Maybe a "Member of the Month" category. I'm starting to run out of ideas, there (as to people whom you might want to be prominently displayed).

Ah yes. Forgot to include that. There definitely should be a default member title.

I agree there as well. Having a 5 Level Cap would probably be best.

You already can set a default member title...

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

You already can set a default member title...

Yeah he just means to leave that option so you don't have edit every single one.

Edited by Rampage

I don't like the idea of custom titles by person. By position, sure, but person by person (while possible) would be a headache.

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

I don't like the idea of custom titles by person. By position, sure, but person by person (while possible) would be a headache.

You don't have to edit each person.... You can just edit those you want.

For instance I would add custom titles to my Admissions Officers, Auditors, Etc.. Just a nice perk to have and make people feel important.. There isn't exactly any negative effects to it.. So why not?

Edited by Rampage

Werent there suggestions nearly identical to this months ago?

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

You don't have to edit each person.... You can just edit those you want.

For instance I would add custom titles to my Admissions Officers, Auditors, Etc.. Just a nice perk to have and make people feel important.. There isn't exactly any negative effects to it.. So why not?

Because then I'll have a couple dozen people bugging me about custom titles?

Also, being able to give each person in your alliance a title is going to make for a lot more mod work, since instead of having 4-5 titles to check per alliance, you're leaving the door open for potentially 1000+ titles that can be changed at any time. I'm not a mod, but I try to think about what suggestions mean for mods/admins on the other side...and this would be a massive pain in the balls.

iMZejv3.gif

Because then I'll have a couple dozen people bugging me about custom titles?

Also, being able to give each person in your alliance a title is going to make for a lot more mod work, since instead of having 4-5 titles to check per alliance, you're leaving the door open for potentially 1000+ titles that can be changed at any time. I'm not a mod, but I try to think about what suggestions mean for mods/admins on the other side...and this would be a massive pain in the balls.

mods checking for what?

Yeah, I'd definitely like to see this implemented.

sig%20version_zpsb6w1ofwm.png

Check out my blog!  Like its sister in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways), I will strive to make it a haven for reasonable discussion and interesting takes on various issues.

mods checking for what?

Someone being given the title "Super Hitler", or "Blue Wafflenator", or "Cynic sucks giant cocks".

• Upvote 1

iMZejv3.gif

Someone being given the title "Super Hitler", or "Blue Wafflenator", or "Cynic sucks giant cocks".

The mods don't currently sift through all alliance titles now, why would this change anything?

The players would be responsible for reporting it just as they are now.

Edited by Rampage

Please.

I've been wanting something like this for a while now.

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

I liked it to show how much I liked the idea.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...