The NAP Heard Round the World

Ashland

Malone, normally I enjoy your posts, but I don't understand why you're so salty about this.

Ashland and Pfeiffer dislike each other. Ashland got his alliance to spy-barrage MENSA, Pfeiffer asked someone to spy-barrage Ashland. We could have gone into all-out war, in fact we were all gearing up as an alliance to do so, but we received reparations instead. Don't even pretend like you wouldn't have joined in on the whiteknighting if we turned down reparations and attacked. We would have been shit on all over the forums for such behavior.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Malone, normally I enjoy your posts, but I don't understand why you're so salty about this.

Ashland and Pfeiffer dislike each other. Ashland got his alliance to spy-barrage MENSA, Pfeiffer asked someone to spy-barrage Ashland. We could have gone into all-out war, in fact we were all gearing up as an alliance to do so, but we received reparations instead. Don't even pretend like you wouldn't have joined in on the whiteknighting if we turned down reparations and attacked. We would have been !@#$ on all over the forums for such behavior.

Syrup, I'm salty because Mensa HQ has made multiple posts about how they come from a culture of kill kill kill war war war... And when they have a perfectly valid CB to justify aggressive actions, they wuss out showing they can be bought off. It makes Mensa HQ look weak, and gives Ashland another notch in his "Whew I avoided another war!" belt.

Edit: 

And to clarify, in case you missed what I typed above, your war response would have been fully justified. I would not have white-knighted against you.

Edited by Micheal Malone
  • Upvote 1

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

I think vacamode is making Malone go a bit crazy. Sheepy it looks like we found our first bug.

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

I'd like to think showing restraint and following our leadership's orders shows order and strength, not weakness, but ok Malone.  So you don't want us to work with the current alliances in the game?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

I'd like to think showing restraint and following our leadership's orders shows order and strength, not weakness, but ok Malone.  So you don't want us to work with the current alliances in the game?

Personally I thought Mensa HQ was great when it came to Orbis. A fresh perspective from a different culture to create drama. Yet, clearly it's been demonstrated that you've been assimilated. Welcome to the game, please take your seat on the couch over there. Your number will be called when someone with more balls needs a meatshield.

And that concludes another episode of Everybody Loves Ashland....

Tune in next week to see what alliance our immoral intrepid banker hero will piss off next!

• Upvote 6

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Personally I thought Mensa HQ was great when it came to Orbis. A fresh perspective from a different culture to create drama. Yet, clearly it's been demonstrated that you've been assimilated. Welcome to the game, please take your seat on the couch over there. Your number will be called when someone with more balls needs a meatshield.

You seem so butthurt about this.  You're not even involved on either side, and yet so mad.

Here bud:

Preparation_H_Colling_Gel_Main.png

Edited by Buorhann
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Let's be real Malone is just peeved that he missed an opportunity to label Mensa as war mongering aggressors. Had we rolled BoC you know he wouldn't have been defending Mensa.

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Syrup, I'm salty because Mensa HQ has made multiple posts about how they come from a culture of kill kill kill war war war... And when they have a perfectly valid CB to justify aggressive actions, they wuss out showing they can be bought off. It makes Mensa HQ look weak, and gives Ashland another notch in his "Whew I avoided another war!" belt.

Edit: 

And to clarify, in case you missed what I typed above, your war response would have been fully justified. I would not have white-knighted against you.

I think you misunderstood. We come from a place where war is normal and nothing to &#33;@#&#036; about. That doesn't mean war is always the best option. Strategy was also part of that other place back when we all started (even though it really isn't, now). 

• Upvote 1

Let's be real Malone is just peeved that he missed an opportunity to label Mensa as war mongering aggressors. Had we rolled BoC you know he wouldn't have been defending Mensa.

Clearly you know little about the relationship between Ashland & I.

If it makes you feel any better Malone, a good portion of our members were really excited for a war. However, if orders from the higher ups are to stand down, then we stand down. From what I gather, war was avoided not because of the reparations, but to avoid being further labeled as warmongering aggressors in the community. While I wouldn't particularly mind, some members are (justifiably) worried that this label would lead to us getting teamed up on like GPA was -- and that's no fun.

(Also, personally I'd normally just say screw it and attack, but I fancy not being kicked out of my alliance for 3 months~)

Edited by Syrup

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

I am pretty sure the spy attacks and paying for spy attacks were one sided.  I know many of you think MENSA is always the aggressor

but it does not appear so, to me at least, in this case.

See below.

We have no particular reason to go out of our way to avoid a war with a tiny competitor. 

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

>_> really 

w/e I guess I have to wait longer to increase my kill count

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Maybe if you didn't get caught bro.

I didnt care in the least though. :|

• Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1