The NAP Heard Round the World

Ashland

Neville%20Chamberlain.jpg

Oh jesus christ, you're on these forums too >.>

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Entirely untrue, but Don't stop believin!

No, I can confirm.  We have no recorded spy hits on us.  I'm just glad we can wipe the slate clean and call it even.

• Upvote 2

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

There were mistakes carried out by both sides. But like I said, I hope you all can get over what happened and move on.

Pray tell, would you like to share with the class your evidence of mistakes on both sides?

No, I can confirm.  We have no recorded spy hits on us.  I'm just glad we can wipe the slate clean and call it even.

Thanks for the confirmation, Ash.  You didn't have to publicly claim that.

• Upvote 1

Priest of Dio

Except if you read my post, I said spying and offering to pay to spy... But hey, you know, whatever's clever. You get off without getting rolled, props on that I guess.

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

Except if you read my post, I said spying and offering to pay to spy... But hey, you know, whatever's clever. You get off without getting rolled, props on that I guess.

But hey, you know, neither one of those statements was accurate.  Your tryhard fail remains tryhard fail.

That being said,

I agree that BoC got off without getting rolled.

-signature removed for rules violation-

So you're telling me that Pfeiffer didn't approach Prefontaine about spying BoC? Well shucks be danged, I'm in the wrong here.

Edit:

And let me clarify, the ones looking weak here are Mensa for not attacking. You had suspicions, you had proof, and you NAP the douchwaffle who not only spied you, but offered money and organized others to spy against you.

I'd walk less with your swagger, you might whistle like a wind tunnel with the lack of cojones swinging.

Edited by Micheal Malone
  • Upvote 1

So you're telling me that Pfeiffer didn't approach Prefontaine about spying BoC? Well shucks be danged, I'm in the wrong here.

Edit:

And let me clarify, the ones looking weak here are Mensa for not attacking. You had suspicions, you had proof, and you NAP the douchwaffle who not only spied you, but offered money and organized others to spy against you.

I'd walk less with your swagger, you might whistle like a wind tunnel with the lack of cojones swinging.

Just wanted to bold the most important part of your reply, Malone.

The rest of your reply is insignificant.  Keep talking out of your rear bud.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

o/ BoC

o/ UPN

o/ Mensa

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

I only asked him to hit Ashland, actually. At the time I had no problem with the rest of BoC.

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

Edit:

Oh, I see you can edit your post ... neat.  Nice try at walking back you admitting argumentatlive failure.

Anyway:

Looks like MENSA took an honorable path.  I agree that we would have crushed BoC and allies.  But orbis seems to want us to try other methods (like a NAP).  The reparations at least equal the damage done so this seems, at least prima facia, like a square deal.

Looks like you have no idea how to into either diplomacy or war.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Clearly I have no idea about the game LR2, you're right. I mean I didn't know that the leader of your alliance offered to pay the leader of another alliance to spy an enemy. Clearly I was completely in the wrong with my entire string of posts... You're welcome to continue to talk out of the cornhole however.