nukes

Phiney

I know they're yet to be used but at least people have them, so figured might as well start the discussion.

I think, like missiles were, their score needs to be halved and upkeep increased. Its only about 3x a missile and I guess it should be more like 5x. And similar to how missiles were they're seriously inflating the score of people who have them, 50 per nuke is twice the score a city gives which seems mental.

I support this

I know they're yet to be used but at least people have them, so figured might as well start the discussion.

I think, like missiles were, their score needs to be halved and upkeep increased. Its only about 3x a missile and I guess it should be more like 5x. And similar to how missiles were they're seriously inflating the score of people who have them, 50 per nuke is twice the score a city gives which seems mental.

I completely agree with Phiney's suggestion.

Nuke's score should probably be decreased to something like 15 score. It strikes a balance between accurately representing a nukes cost and damage potential (about 3x a missile) without being completely ludicrous like it is now. Heck, even 10 score for nukes wouldn't be that bad, nukes would still equal a national project in score.

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

This has my support.

I don't really see a purpose in doing this. If I'm not mistaken, nukes beige an opponent, and do upwards of around 800 infra damage. For the cost of a nuclear research facility, it simply isn't worth it. I don't have a problem with nerfing them more, but I don't see a point.

Edited by Vlad the Implier

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

I don't really see a purpose in doing this. If I'm not mistaken, nukes beige an opponent, and do upwards of around 800 infra damage. For the cost of a nuclear research facility, it simply isn't worth it. I don't have a problem with nerfing them more, but I don't see a point.

They beige them, but the war continues (Im pretty sure). So you can still use more than 1 nuke per opponent. And If I remember correctly they do more like 1000-1200 damage depending on total infra (probabaly a max of 50%?)

Edited by Phiney
T7Vrilp.png

Nukes deal up to 2000 infra damage, or whichever is larger 80% infra of target city or pop_density times 13.5. Expect them to deal 1000-1200 damage to any city with 1500 infra. Because apparently these numbers are as hard to remember as the blueprint of antikythera mechanism.

5 times upkeep... that's $210,000 daily just for one nuke in times of war, not even counting the resource costs to make one warhead. Truly a rich bastard's plaything :v

• Upvote 1
UedhRvY.png

I never thought I would post his....I wholly agree.

Nukes deal up to 2000 infra damage, or whichever is larger 80% infra of target city or pop_density times 13.5. Expect them to deal 1000-1200 damage to any city with 1500 infra. Because apparently these numbers are as hard to remember as the blueprint of antikythera mechanism.

5 times upkeep... that's $210,000 daily just for one nuke in times of war, not even counting the resource costs to make one warhead. Truly a rich bastard's plaything :v

That's supposed to be the point of them. They're more than 5x the price to buy the project. 

T7Vrilp.png

They beige them, but the war continues (Im pretty sure). So you can still use more than 1 nuke per opponent. And If I remember correctly they do more like 1000-1200 damage depending on total infra (probabaly a max of 50%?)

Well if they don't end the war, then yeah I agree.

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

• 3 weeks later...

50 per nuke is twice the score a city gives which seems mental.

Score is &#33;@#&#036;ed up beyond reason as is, the war range of -25%/75% is far to large to have nations clustered in score like they are. Scores need to be multiplied by 10 across the board or war range (the upper limit) brought back down to 66% or lower.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win