Individual Surrender Terms for GPA Nations

Tenages

Green Protection Agency nations (and former nations) who wish to surrender, and are engaged against any combination of Seven Kingdoms, Guardian, or Terminus Est must meet the following terms.

2) Decom all missiles, spies, ships, aircraft, and tanks.
3) Embargo the Green Protection Agency
4) Change nation color to pink.

You must also post your surrender as a reply to this thread. A simple “I surrender to the Coalition forces†will do.

If you break any of the terms of your surrender, it will become void and you will be subject to attack again. During your stay on the SoSPoW AA, you will be under coalition protection from outside raids.

These terms are for nations who are fighting SK, Guardian, and TEst. If you aren’t fighting any of these 3 alliances, see this thread .

For simplicity’s sake I have included a list of rulers these surrender terms applies to below. Note, this list is not necessarily all-inclusive.  If you’re unsure if you qualify for these terms, please contact Tenages.

Richard Smith
martbhell
John Carter
Llago
Lottario
Brian
Boysun
Aerospear
Neo-Nexus
Kalev60
Hiawatha
Lunan
Velicia
Red-army
John Harms

Seven Kingdoms is the alliance with responsibility for handling surrenders. Should you have any questions at all, please contact Tenages or Solomon. 

Addendum. These are not alliance peace terms. If you have questions about the status of alliance peace negotiations, please speak to your leaders. 

Af5z7yo.png?2

You want me to surrender? Talk to my government.  I've sworn an oath and nothing you have or threaten will make me break it.

Edited by CzarOptima
  • Upvote 1

Af5z7yo.png?2

You want me to surrender? Talk to my government.  I've sworn an oath and nothing you have or threaten will make me break it.

Looking at you, there's not a lot left of you to surrender, and there would be even less if Arrgh knew how to prosecute a war properly.  You should probably be thankful the universe occasionally smiles on fools and that it was your turn in the bucket.

• Upvote 2

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

Af5z7yo.png?2

You want me to surrender? Talk to my government. I've sworn an oath and nothing you have or threaten will make me break it.

I don't care if you or your alliance ever surrenders. We offer a way out; it's your choice.

This is cute. I like your guys' stubborn refusal to give up, unlike many of your comrades who jumped ship before this thing even started.

Brook, you are a nice guy but seriously. How would you feel if all of Seven Kingdoms surrendered and abandoned you? In an alliance you are in it together. Those who jump ship are not people you can trust. They run in the face of danger. Making fun of the fact that we take our friendship and honor seriously is rude to say the least. I respect the people I fought, but I do not respect you looking down on people who refuse to abandon their friends.

• Upvote 4

nHvbDzt.png

Art by Faroreswind159

I don't imagine it's much consolation but if you're looking for a silver lining, at least you now know which of your members weren't worthy. Were it not for this war, they could have stayed hidden in GPA, reaping the benefits but contributing nothing. Personally, I admire those of you who continue to fight against the odds.

• Upvote 5

6hu5nt.jpg

Brook, you are a nice guy but seriously. How would you feel if all of Seven Kingdoms surrendered and abandoned you? In an alliance you are in it together. Those who jump ship are not people you can trust. They run in the face of danger. Making fun of the fact that we take our friendship and honor seriously is rude to say the least. I respect the people I fought, but I do not respect you looking down on people who refuse to abandon their friends.

Im not sure he meant it in a negative way Lunan

Im not sure he meant it in a negative way Lunan

Maybe. I've just had enough of people making fun of those who have stayed. I apologize if he wasn't trying to be rude.

nHvbDzt.png

Art by Faroreswind159

We had a good bout Lunan! I agree with Solomon, I admire yall not abandoning ship, but Brooklynn isn't doing anything out of line, just trying to undermine an enemy in war. I'd call it saber rattling if the saber wasn't drawn and skewering someone... Not something to take personally...

"We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get the hell out of my way."
"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of
the man who leads that gains the victory."
-General George S. Patton

We had a good bout Lunan! I agree with Solomon, I admire yall not abandoning ship, but Brooklynn isn't doing anything out of line, just trying to undermine an enemy in war. I'd call it saber rattling if the saber wasn't drawn and skewering someone... Not something to take personally...

Fair enough :P

nHvbDzt.png

Art by Faroreswind159

Maybe. I've just had enough of people making fun of those who have stayed. I apologize if he wasn't trying to be rude.

I've nothing but respect and bullets for those who've stayed to represent their alliance. This thread is merely giving the option for those to ditch who want to.

• Upvote 3

scSqPGJ.gif

I SURRENDER

oh wait I'm not in this war.... Rats, I was really looking forward to living in that lovely PoW ghetto you had there.

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

You'll notice I didn't say anything negative :P It was a little saber rattling mixed in with actual admiration for those of you who are sticking it out.

I'm a bit on edge recently :P war does that to you. Sorry :D

nHvbDzt.png

Art by Faroreswind159

it's always rough your first time, don't worry. It gets easier with repetition.

Soon you'll even crave it.

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer." Hanz, Die Hard (1988)

>tfw you don't know what to !@#$post about

That's because you suck

3 pages and not a single surrender, even ESA's surrender thread did better than this PoS. Have you considered waiting until someone actually agrees to surrender before spamming the OWF with these threads?

Edited by underlordgc
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

One would expect an neutral alliance to shed members before a war. I mean, isn't GPA's gimmick that you wouldn't have to fight because they are neutral? If you are going to have to fight in wars for dumb reasons(Yes, this war is dumb) then I'd want to be in an alliance that actually knew how to fight a war and were prepared for it.

I think the only thing this war is accomplishing is making GPA more prepared for the next war.

Edited by Mutant
  • Upvote 1

One would expect an neutral alliance to shed members before a war. I mean, isn't GPA's gimmick that you wouldn't have to fight because they are neutral? If you are going to have to fight in wars for dumb reasons(Yes, this war is dumb) then I'd want to be in an alliance that actually knew how to fight a war and were prepared for it.

I think the only thing this war is accomplishing is making GPA more prepared for the next war.

And making people hate Grillick more :P