Should Islamic Extremism be tolerated in Politics and War?

Axl Rose

I am just leaving this statement open as I have come across a nation called:

United States of ISIS

And to me I find this offensive and should not be apart of the game as it supports islamic extremism and it also supports the mass murders of innocent people. My opinion is that the word ISIS has no place in the politics and war community as it is name that supports hate and death of inncent people!!

What do you think?

Should Islamic extremism be accepted in politics and war? ... Especially when considering that ISIS is murdering people as we speak?!?!?!!!!

Hmm, well, this brings up the point should historical figures be brought up too, such as Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot etc, and even states that have committed genocide and other mass killings as well. The real question is, where do you draw the line, if you choose to have one?

Countless nations throughout history have been subverted by extremist ideologies and have murdered innocent people in gruesome ways, to achieve one goal or another. If we accept these nations and to some degree, their extreme ideologies, then we must accept this. You can dislike it, you can find it offensive, but all players have the right to name their nation whatever they desire, provided they abide by the game rules. You can always attack the nation in question, if it really irks you that badly.

That's one of the great things about "free" countries, you can believe and say what you want, but you must also reap the consequences.

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

Allahu Akbar

• Upvote 2

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Only stuff related to the Third Reich is outright banned, everything else is pretty much allowed.

As the age old saying goes, deal with it.

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

It may be offensive, but that is their Right. I would be offended if we weren't allowed!

"American Tankman" could be offensive to many people, it would be like "Taliban Gunman", which is distasteful, but allowed.

Also, having the words ISIS in a nation or name, is a giant target for the people who hate them, like you and I.

tumblr_inline_mzvjuvBbSI1rpp474.gif

It may be offensive, but that is their Right. I would be offended if we weren't allowed!

"American Tankman" could be offensive to many people, it would be like "Taliban Gunman", which is distasteful, but allowed.

Also, having the words ISIS in a nation or name, is a giant target for the people who hate them, like you and I.

I am just leaving this statement open as I have come across a nation called:

United States of ISIS

And to me I find this offensive and should not be apart of the game as it supports islamic extremism and it also supports the mass murders of innocent people. My opinion is that the word ISIS has no place in the politics and war community as it is name that supports hate and death of inncent people!!

What do you think?

Should Islamic extremism be accepted in politics and war? ... Especially when considering that ISIS is murdering people as we speak?!?!?!!!!

Fox is right and you do know there are Kim Jung Un players on here as well as Osama Bin Laden so why weren't they made mention here as well?

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

I don't like censoring anything IC.  To censor is to remove creativity and richness of game play.  It's realistic that we have people with ideologies that we don't agree with.  That includes Nazis, ISIS, whatever extremism or non-extremism you can think of.  Besides the point, ISIS, while I don't agree that death/killing/murder/bombs/etc are ever justified, is just doing what it can to win the war, a war it feels is being waged against it's values (as much as I disagree with them!).  You could argue that drone strikes and all the bombs dropped in the middle east that killed so many innocents are just as disgusting.

What matters is that Sheepy determines what is "moral" or not and whatever is immoral, he bans or tells us not to participate in.  Whatever is moral is acceptable in terms of IC gameplay.  We are just RP'ing here like a bunch of nerdballs.

• Upvote 2

Some of us don't rp. I'm a legit cat, and I'm offended you think I'm simply playing a role.

#triggered

Believe it or not, I'm actually a giant !@#$ in real life as well.

Edit: So ass is fine unless you add hole to the end? The !@#$?

Edited by underlordgc
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Considering Nazism is banned, we should just ban everything offensive. Including communism and you. :)

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

But why? Why can I have my name be Chairman Mao? Mao killed FAR more people than Hitler did both directly AND indirectly. But it's ok to have him be your leader name? I guess some genocidal dictators are better than others right?

It probably has something to do with the ethnic and religious make up here. I doubt Sheepy is Taiwanese, so Mao is ok...etc, etc.

Then again, Hitler did the most &#33;@#&#036;ed up shit in human history. Anyone that disputes that is ignorant. Anyone that wants to glorify or rp that hideous shit should be ostracized anyway.

Then again, Hitler did the most !@#$ed up !@#$ in human history. Anyone that disputes that is ignorant. Anyone that wants to glorify or rp that hideous !@#$ should be ostracized anyway.

Eh, Imperial Japan was way worse. Say what you will about the !@#$'s, at least they never played soccer with dead fetuses.

Edited by underlordgc
  • Upvote 1

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

It probably has something to do with the ethnic and religious make up here. I doubt Sheepy is Taiwanese, so Mao is ok...etc, etc.

Then again, Hitler did the most !@#$ed up !@#$ in human history. Anyone that disputes that is ignorant. Anyone that wants to glorify or rp that hideous !@#$ should be ostracized anyway.

Sure, hitler ends up at top of the most messed up stuff, but finishing in a nice second place is Stalin. With the legions of dead he created, along with how many of his own that he got killed, I would say that if hitler is not allowed, stalin and mao should be right there with him.