An Announcement from GR, N7SO, Arrgh and TEK

Yep. I also formally apologize for anyone I may have pissed off or was rude to.

I actually have less respect for you now then when you were making those comments.

• Upvote 5

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

I actually have less respect for you now then when you were making those comments.

Mmm, those comments were funny, but yea. Apologizing is fer nerds.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Cirrus Investments is offering rebuilding loans at an excellent rate. Apply for yours today.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

So you would prefer me to act like an asswipe then?

its not about being an asswipe but if you are gonna bark I would expect you to bite not roll over and play dead.

but thats just my opinion

• Upvote 4

eastwood.jpg

As far as I know, SK has no plans of making a PoW alliance or accepting any surrender offers. Those who don't wish to fight should have fled with their friends when the target list was "leaked."

Edited by Ren

Funny you should mentioned failed lord protector leaders :P

I never failed as a leader. People supported Grillick over me getting a new government (hopefully with good guys like Richard) done. The same Grillick who puts certain matters over his own alliance... that is a failure of a leader.

Whatever you think of me I did it for the alliance but it really matters little what I say to you. 

I, (John Harms), resign from the Green Protection Agency and hereby surrender to the combined forces of the Guerrilla Republik, N7 Special Operations, Arrgh and The Eternal Knights and agree to follow the surrender terms provided to me above. Should I be found breaking any of the terms listed my surrender will become void and I will be subject to attacks from the alliances to which I have surrendered. During my stay in "The Zoo" I will be under the protection of GR, N7SO, Arrgh and TEK from outside raids.

I'm done with the missiles. I signed up for a war, not a genocide.

Nice to see don't let these guys bother you. There is no wrong in admitting you were rude and apologizing.

• Upvote 1

As far as I know, SK has no plans of making a PoW alliance or accepting any surrender offers. Those who don't wish to fight should have fled with their friends when the target list was "leaked."

While we will accept surrenders at some point, we are not currently doing so. We haven't accepted surrenders before the end of the first round in previous wars, and we won't be doing so in this war.

When SK, Guardian and TEst begin accepting individual surrenders, a thread will be made with the terms and conditions.

Until such an announcement is posted, if you are fighting an SK or Ordo Draconum nation, I strongly advise you not to decom your military. 

wF9Bjre.gif

I, Optima, will never resign from the Green Protection Agency or surrender to the combined forces of the Guerrilla Republik, N7 Special Operations, Arrgh and The Eternal Knights and I refuse to agree to follow the surrender terms provided to me above. I will be found breaking all of the terms listed. Your protection and authority is void. While I may be subject to attacks from the alliances to which I have opposed, at least I will have my dignity and my honor. My stay in "The Zoo" alliance will never happen. I need no protection and while we may be rolled, we will bloody your nose in the process.

you gained a lot of respect from me here my friend B)

• Upvote 3

eastwood.jpg

I, Optima, will never resign from the Green Protection Agency or surrender to the combined forces of the Guerrilla Republik, N7 Special Operations, Arrgh and The Eternal Knights and I refuse to agree to follow the surrender terms provided to me above. I will be found breaking all of the terms listed. Your protection and authority is void. While I may be subject to attacks from the alliances to which I have opposed, at least I will have my dignity and my honor. My stay in "The Zoo" alliance will never happen. I need no protection and while we may be rolled, we will bloody your nose in the process.

Cool story bro. Let me know when you've done more than 50 infra damage to our allies.

Edited by Rampage

I, Ron Ittyipe, am a member of the Green Protection Agency. I have been a member for many months now and have never had any problems with its leadership or operation. I have read the many accusations and petty excuses for this war and I can say that to my knowledge they have no foundation. I have been ganged up on by three seperate nations of equal and higher score than myself. I have not been able to successfully launch an single attack. I have a very high probability of losing my nation entirely. The situation that I am in is dire. But, still I will never have any intention of leaving an alliance because of my lack of military strength. It has nothing to do with honour or loyalty. When I joined this alliance, the only one I have been part of since the birth of my nation, I made an oath.  As a GPA member, I refuse to bow down to aggressive, war-like alliances. I refuse to subject myself to a PoW alliance, "The Zoo". I understand that this will result in my nation's fall and the end of my time in Politics and War, but I will not forsake my word, and by extension I will not forsake my alliance.

Good luck mate! Wish you the best!

While we will accept surrenders at some point, we are not currently doing so. We haven't accepted surrenders before the end of the first round in previous wars, and we won't be doing so in this war.

When SK, Guardian and TEst begin accepting individual surrenders, a thread will be made with the terms and conditions.

Until such an announcement is posted, if you are fighting an SK or Ordo Draconum nation, I strongly advise you not to decom your military. 

You really should just let him go, tbh.

• Upvote 1

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

I, (John Harms), resign from the Green Protection Agency and hereby surrender to the combined forces of the Guerrilla Republik, N7 Special Operations, Arrgh and The Eternal Knights and agree to follow the surrender terms provided to me above. Should I be found breaking any of the terms listed my surrender will become void and I will be subject to attacks from the alliances to which I have surrendered. During my stay in "The Zoo" I will be under the protection of GR, N7SO, Arrgh and TEK from outside raids.

I'm done with the missiles. I signed up for a war, not a genocide.

Your surrender has been denied at this time, as I explained to you through ingame messages. 

Edited by Rampage

Bloody nose vs body bag.

Honor doesn't mean anything when you're dead.

q8nfyvc.gif