Brief Guardian announcement

Prefontaine

Your profile picture is a 10/10 worthy of topic derail

The king commands it

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

I'm happy to see Diabolos has been granted peace.

“Be your friend’s true friend.
Return gift for gift.
Repay laughter with laughter again
but betrayal with treachery.”

Hávamál

Interpret that post however you want but it is not defiant, there is no innocent party here and well the snide comments and such would need to stop from both parties. 

Why would I change if you're not changing, it's a two way street as I said. 

You want to paint this as a back and forth, but it's not.  You are the guy who lied about being protected by Guardian, lol.  You are the guy that will troll any kind of Guardian suggestion thread.  You were the guy who created an alliance to plunder unknowledgeable new nations (and prob. run from the game) for taxes to fuel your roguing.  Not us, not back and forth.  Just you.  And given how DEIC is now, I'm really starting to believe the rough history of DEIC is solely due to your leadership, or lack thereof.  I guess that is the bright side in all of this.  Your leaving saved that alliance.

Your past actions have been terrible for this game and time will tell if you have changed. 

Edited by Placentica
  • Upvote 3

Now, the next step is to allow Diabolos into your alliance.

• Upvote 1

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

Your profile picture is a 10/10 worthy of topic derail

You like SpongeBob too?

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

snip. 

I'm going to waste time explaining each of them to you since almost all of them OOC in an IC forum and are your opinions that cannot be changed even with facts.

I had doubts you could change and it seems that you indeed can't change, it's a shame really you decide to try and sour new beginnings with shitposting.

IpHGyGc.png

I'm going to waste time explaining each of them to you since almost all of them OOC in an IC forum and are your opinions that cannot be changed even with facts.

I had doubts you could change and it seems that you indeed can't change, it's a shame really you decide to try and sour new beginnings with !@#$posting.

OOC?  You need to look up that word.  Everything I said is 100% IC bro. I literally know nothing about you OOC to even comment on.  None of that is #&$#posting.  I mean all of it.

Like I said, it's you that needs to change.  I'm not the one who started up a new alliance for taxes solely to rogue Guardian. That's on you bro.  I'm happy to see you attempting to change, but I will be cautious until I actually see some real progress.  Your lack of humility here is interesting.

Best of luck Diabolos, I hope for everyone's sake, you serious about changing.  And with that I'm out.

• Upvote 1

Man I love how this game is like 100% drama 24/7. You guys really need to register on the MensaHQ forums.

Think this is bad? Just wait for a major war. Shitstorm for weeks.
  • Upvote 1

q8nfyvc.gif

What? No no, we have completely unbiased and civil discussions in a coherent manner and after the war ends it is absolutely never brought up again, especially not as a CB in a Declaration of War months later.

Edited by underlordgc
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

What? No no, we have completely unbiased and civil discussions in a coherent manner and after the war ends it is absolutely never brought up again, especially not as a CB in a Declaration of War months later.

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH SIR.

<3

q8nfyvc.gif

I literally cannot wait. Conversely I hope I'm not apart for it because the tears of others are much more delicious than my own, but still- literally cannot wait. 

Who paid you to say that? :P

b20.gif

Edited by Shellhound
  • Upvote 2

uHQTKq6.png