Guest Ronald Reagen

ROFL!

Viridian Entente o/

Also this:

I love you, VE.

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

KindergartenCop.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! GOUDDD PLEES NOOOOO!!!! I WANTED MOAHHHH

Edited by Morgan Fraser

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

This is cute. I told you I'd make your existence hell ;) Thanks VE for keeping these &#33;@#&#036;es on a leash.  

2XPxfRO.png

This is cute. I told you I'd make your existence hell ;) Thanks VE for keeping these !@#$ on a leash.  

What? you didnt do a thing to this guy, so dont think for a second you can take credit for this, or try to gloat in here.  

This was all on Mr Reagen.  We hope he learned his lesson, and in the future will refrain from sending racist and sexist insults (even tho they were hilarious) over ingame PMs, and his alliance will never attempt to raid VE again.

• Upvote 3

Personaly, I thought he could have put more heart into the paragraph XD jk

Edited by Neo-Nexus

8742143.png?170

Concilium Populusque Mandalórus ("The Council and the People of Mandalore")

: Carter and me have nukes, and Saxplayer is just sassy

What? you didnt do a thing to this guy, so dont think for a second you can take credit for this, or try to gloat in here.  

This was all on Mr Reagen.  We hope he learned his lesson, and in the future will refrain from sending racist and sexist insults (even tho they were hilarious) over ingame PMs, and his alliance will never attempt to raid VE again.

I still strongly suggest people just embargo the fool and his entire alliance. I warned everyone that that is all that fool and his goons would do (raid people). I mean, the damned fool can't even spell his own name right...

2XPxfRO.png

Did i miss a war or something?

It wasn't much of a war haha

We just pounded his alliance, and eventually he stopped pretending he could beat us and stopped ignoring our requests by saying lalala

But yeah I think those were the best demands for peace ever

I kinda think that nobody is stupid enough to actually act like that and that this guys is a troll but whatever

Edited by MRBOOTY

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

It wasn't much of a war haha

We just pounded his alliance, and eventually he stopped pretending he could beat us and stopped ignoring our requests by saying lalala

But yeah I think those were the best demands for peace ever

I kinda think that nobody is stupid enough to actually act like that and that this guys is a troll but whatever

Or as another Secretary of State said before...

"A splendid little war".

Z98SzIG.png

There was a war?

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Viridian Entente has made ISAF and me agree to the terms that I must write a paragraph the importance of black history month and ISAF will never attack a Viridian Entente nation. Black history month is important because it has saved the race of the blacks, few heros are reminded on this month that they have contributed to the democracy and freedom of the blacks. Martin Luther King Jr. started the march of washington to express that blacks deserve democracy, Rosa Parks had stood up for freedom as a human being to sit anyone on a bus. 

I, behalf of ISAF, surrender to Viridian Entente the mighty and greatest empire of all of politics and war, and will never insult, invade or even involve in their affairs. 

Sincerely, Ronald Reagan. 

Btw, its anywhere not anyone :P

Edited by Jroc
  • Upvote 1

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg