A Message from Viridia Regarding Diabolos of The Underlying Lands

Impero

I'm waiting for Diablos to either quit, or join some terrible alliance that we can all blow up.

Nah. I assume he thinks he's being cute or annoying. It's pretty hilarious. I'd like to say it's funny how the mighty have fallen, but that would imply he had any value in the first place.

tumblr_mln7yvljoK1r5j928o1_500.gif

IpHGyGc.png

1 2 3 4 I declare a gif war!

Sometimes everyone needs a gif they can't make a  respond to to lighten up their day, Jojo was feeling gloomy and morbid in regards to me hoping I would delete.

Such levels of depravity need to be vanquished. 

Edited by Diabolos

IpHGyGc.png

Sometimes everyone needs a gif they can't make a  respond to to lighten up their day, Jojo was feeling gloomy and morbid in regards to me hoping I would delete.

Such levels of depravity need to be vanquished. 

giphy.gif

Good stance VE.  Keep your fly swatter handy and you'll get the job done.  Diablos is our version of Rotavele.

Now who the hell just said that the roof on fire? Call 911 like Wyclef.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Yeah, I'm really curious whether or not he'll ever receive that final curbstomp. I guess not since he's got a whole alliance worth of backers, but it's fun to watch. I've never seen anyone get reduced to zero infra before in a single protracted conflict.

You guys have been piling on him since forever and you can't knock down any of his aluminum factories?

giphy.gif

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

bSyrMGP.jpg

I don't know what you meant with that, and I don't think I want to know

10% chance to destroy an improvement from a GA IT shouldn't be all that difficult :v

It actually is. 17 Aluminum plants, would be 170 ground attacks. When 6 ends that war, that's almost 30 wars. 3 wars at a time, 10 rounds of war at 5 days, 50 days. That's assuming it hits his aluminum plants, and not one of his 64 other improvements that are supported by his 3.6 infra.

scSqPGJ.gif

When it comes right down to it there is only a certain number of people you can trust to have your best interest at heart. For me personally I have 80 of the hardest working individuals working around the clock while bombs fall on them to keep things functioning. 

Edited by Diabolos
  • Upvote 2

IpHGyGc.png

When it comes right down to it there is only a certain number of people you can trust to have your best interest at heart. For me personally I have 80 of the hardest working individuals working around the clock while bombs fall on them to keep things functioning. 

80:20 rule times a thousand

tvPWtuA.gif