Mess with a Rose, you get the thorns...

Kurdanak

This is highly unfortunate. Kurdanak, I asked for a middle ground, you said you needed to confer with your government. I heard no response since. I am going to send a message to my alliance members instructing them to not involve themselves in this. From the moment this started, I knew that what you wanted was to burn pixels and try and make an example. Go for it. Hit me and my government. When it comes right down to it, numbers don't matter, and they never will. It's about the people that make up an alliance. I acknowledge that I've made mistakes in how I've handled my side of this, and I would urge you (Kurdanak) to acknowledge your mistakes.

As a side note, I find it highly questionable that there was a resolution on the table when Angelus was Emperor, but he was forced to resign instead of ending this back when this whole issue first started. Makes me question what your true motives are, Rose. Ah well, pixels will burn.

• Upvote 4

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

I was out having a nice walk with my puppy right, then I get an email on my phone, it scared the crap outta me it was so loud. then I looked at the email, and was like, what the F*** I'm being attacked well that's no good. so I came home to see what was going on my computer. and I see my entire alliance being attacked by rose. and I had no idea why. then I came across this. Thanks Obama  

• Upvote 2
B1ED4CC9835C53112D49EF81ADFC4F24.png

What a time to be alive when an ex GPA minister can be accused of warmongering, even with the recent GPA incidents that accusation borders on ridiculousness. Kurdanak offered you an out when most others wouldn't.

• Upvote 2

nah man its just your gov being attacked not your whole alliance.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

I do believe you had shut the door on Angelus too Grealind. Your offer that you offered him was then amended by yourself. When I asked cyradis to talk with me in front of you, you ordered her to leave the channel. Things don't work like that, the fact that we are in this situation right now is cause you weren't able to negotiate with us. 

I am not a member of Guardian p&w

f2VouKU.png

really? shows how out of the loop I am

You are considered chancellor in the game here https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=770

If such is not the case then I believe you can ask those responsible for it. 

I am not a member of Guardian p&w

f2VouKU.png

Negotiations? Negotiations are just demands followed by threats. I don't know what im talking about I just want to sound cool.

My postion with the alliance is mostly honorary, as I am the founder.

Edited by Joshua Granger
B1ED4CC9835C53112D49EF81ADFC4F24.png

You are considered chancellor in the game here https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=770

If such is not the case then I believe you can ask those responsible for it. 

He was ex-leader but as far as I know is not involved in foreign affairs or alliance management.

He appointed me security adviser (or something?) a few months ago before I left for SI.

In my opinion I'd stop the attacks on him; he seems nice and was always polite.

Negotiations? Negotiations are just demands followed by threats. I don't know what im talking about I just want to sound cool.

My postion with the alliance is mostly honorary, as I am the founder.

looks like you now get the honor of a beatdown

Kurdanak, you will make a great Emperor. I can't wait to see what else you have in store.

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

yes my guns aren't meant to shoot you

Well. . . posts like that will probably render my efforts get a ceasefire inert. O.o

If you want to defend your tyrannical leader then go for it.

The only thing highly questionable is to openly accept someone who betrayed two alliances. Cyradis leaked information to Rose once the war kicked off, left EoS for Rose and starts leaking information to you. I'd question whether or not she had been reporting to you the whole time, it's not beyond reason to believe that she joined Rose with the sole intention of spying on them for you.

Enjoy the flames.

Edited by Shellhound
  • Upvote 1

uHQTKq6.png

I'll respond to the necessary posts when I'm off my phone. Until then, I just want to make it clear that while I certainly appreciate the praise, I plainly cannot accept sole credit for this plan. My government, especially my warlord Ranoik, are the true source of pure awesomeness here. Truly, I can never emphasize that enough.

Also, I still love you Redrum. :wub:

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 4
xzhPlEh.png?1

<Grealind> You won't get an apology directly from Cyradis posted on the owf. You can either have one posted by me on behalf of her or none at all.

npa5yMn.gif

What kind of stupid shit is that? Why?!

• Upvote 1

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"