Why/How did you pick your username?

Fukuda Kazuma

I love Byzantine history, especially the failed reconquest of the Western Empire. I used to be LastoftheRomans (similar origin). Before that "Dehlia" as it was my nation name in Nation States.

I SUPPORT DEHLIA! D:<

When I was a kid, I sold some HW answers (not all). I hid the papers in a tree so nobody would know it is me. They left money and I left papers. It was only hurting them because they didn't understand the stuff when a test or a quiz came around. I used WISD0MTREE for everything after I got an Xbox.

Hahaha, that's pretty hilarious. I used to sell pirated copies of shit like microsoft word to people when I was in high school, until I got in trouble with the school. <_<
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

• 4 weeks later...

well, since i was about 12 ive always worn alot of darker clothing including dark red dark blue and lots of black. my freinds started calling me black becuase i would blend in to the night when i was a criminal and it just stuck with me over the years.  expect at 18 wear i fell out of a depression and started wearing white again. lol   but even to this day now with my boring retired from my old scene i still wear alot of dark -black clothing. 

The same name I have in other nation sim games. My first name is Bilal and I added "great" just because.

Edited by Bilal the Great

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

Why? - Coz I am a lazy !@#$ and couldn't be bothered to put my creativity to use. There was an ad on T.V of The Originals while I was registering, took it from there.

How? - I saw. I considered. I claimed.

Edited by Niklaus

Blood of a king. Heart of a lion.

Wanna hear my user name orgin story, ok here it is! its my name. i hate using aliases on nation simulation games, it just irritates me when i look at leader name and see something like captain &#33;@#&#036; or anus beadus. I want to see my actual name accredited to this nation that i built, plus my nation is really centered on my last name so i thought it only fitting.  

B1ED4CC9835C53112D49EF81ADFC4F24.png

Because of Arrgh!

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wanna hear my user name orgin story, ok here it is! its my name. i hate using aliases on nation simulation games, it just irritates me when i look at leader name and see something like captain &#33;@#&#036; or anus beadus. I want to see my actual name accredited to this nation that i built, plus my nation is really centered on my last name so i thought it only fitting.  

Wow thanks for throwing your best and only friend under the bus there...

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

I actually wanted to use the name tommot. But it is already in use. :(

so i took 1 the names i use for signing my drawings and paintings.

It's all with a latin touch(not correct latin, just a flair of...).

Thomus -> my name Tom

Scorpus -> my sign scorpion

Remus -> my last name Reniers(heavily twisted)

That's all.

Ha, I've had this username since the back-end days of Rhy'din [RolePlaying in AOL Chat Rooms ] wow that was ages now. Its been with me ever since.

tNyPRz9.png

- Anarkhist leader of the Svøbødnäyä TÄ™rritøriyä Groznyj Grad

C̛͑͌̓͑̒̓͘͘Ì̧̳͖͇͚̘̩͜ÍÌ©o̓̈̂̌ÌÌ…Í„Ì̧̧̲̹̜̳̘̟͔̄̕͜m͕̺̪̪̻̺̠͚̞̉͒̊͂̓͑͛̓̿͋ͅb̆̆̓̽ÍÍ̧̱͚̳̫̖͉̬̩̅̎̚͠ͅŏ͠Ì̂̎̑̌͑Ḭ̢̣͓͈̹͚̗̩̰́̅ Ì͆̈̎̋̆̄͗ÌÌ̢̻͕̪̠̫̻̲̠̦Ṙ̓͗̅̃̀Ì̧̞̗̙̯̲̠̘͇̆̅͜͠LÍ›Í̧͖͈̻̳̟̫͙̗͎̎̃̆̀̓͊̚͠ Ì…ÍÍ̾Í̓̓Ì̧̨̲̭̖̮̟̲͖̬̉͆ṅ̀̕Í̧̳̺͈͚̻̪̙͒̓̃͒͂̓ͅͅi̓̅Ì̽̓͆̾͠ÌÌ̬͔͕Í̢̗̮̬̙͜c̾̾͘Ì̇̊̌Ì̢͚̖̣̣͕̼̯̃̆͜ͅk̦̤̪̪̻͖̳̗͙͌̓̔̌̽̾̓̀̚͜͠n͌̚ÌÌ͕̟̯̩͉̦̣͉̜̑̉̇̓̎̋ͅaÍÌ͆Ì͛̀ÍÍÌ̺̞̣̑Ì̡̗͚͎̜ͅmÌ„ÌÍ‘ÍŠÍ›Í͇̱̟͉͈̦̠̥͎̤͆̃̈́͘ē͌̑̉͛ÌÍ̾Į̡͈̖͈͚̻͔͖̀̀͜ ̾̚Ì̱͈̬̭̗̮̩̌̔͂͗̄͛̋Ì͙̜aÌÌ͒̿̇̆̓̓ÌÌ̢̜̘̙͉̪̗͕̭͜n̞͚͔̙̘͇̳̣̻͓͊̈̔̓̆̉̔̿͋̔d̈́̂̽͋̕Í̢̢̜̺̣̠͉̻̥͈̊̑̾͂ ̔̇Í̇͒̇̑͘͘Í̭̺̙̫͖̮ÌÌ¡Í“Í•zÍ‚Ì̛͛̈͗͑ÍĮ̩̩̺̺̬̦͇̬̀̇ͅoÌ̈́̆͗Ì̭̤͖͇̲̰͈̜̀̎̌̾̌ͅÌdÌ‚ÌŠÍŠÍŒÍĮ̠̩̼̦̹̭̰͉͇̀̿̉̌̾i̒̀͗̆̈́͋̕͘ÍÌ›Ì̢͙̜ͅͅĮ̦̀͜a̛̋͊̈́Í̆̂Í̳̰̮͕̖̼̖̉̕Í̳͓ċÌ̢̛͕͓̬͉̩̮̩̬̟̉̌̓͂̾͛͗ Ì•Í„Í„Ì”ÍÍ Í̧͎͎̼͇͇̗̞̉̿̄Í͉e̛͒͆̅̇̇̃Į͓̮̱͓̼̹̠̣̳́̋̈́lÌ‘Ì‹Í͘ÌÍŠÌ̞̱̥̿̓͠Í̤Í̲̱̠̯eÍŠÍÍÍÍÌ̢͔̯̳̤͕͕͙̰͕̊͗͘͠mÍÍŠÌ̛͗ÍÌ„Ì‚Í„Í̧̢̡̳̮̭͖̮̫̱ê̢̢͕̪̖̙͕̩͔͓̂̓͆̋̇̈́̕͘͠nÍ̎̇̕ÍĮ͕͈̜̜̺̺̤͇̤̀͌͋̂̅tĮ̫̼̺͚̜̥͈̟͈̀̀̄̉͊͒̀͋͘̚.̢̘̥̬̥̙̭͙͚̣̀̃͒̀̋̓̿̈̕̚

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Created it for a user name while gaming years ago when I was a kid. Also the main character in a novel I attempted back then.

Now I use it for pretty much internetting.

q8nfyvc.gif

It's my name.

Caldo is the name of an alien (outer space; coincidentally they happen to look exactly like anthropomorphic goats) state in a world I'm creating, and it's probably subconsciously based on Paldo, the name of a town in my friend's novel.

My nation name is from a book series called Sword of Truth, and my ruler name is just something I made up a while back. I've used it for CoC, EVE, and now this.

I also go by the name WorldCoalition on IRC but that's because of cybernations.

Edited by Pax

<+JohnHarms> We need more feminists

I used to be shifty eyed in math class because at any opportunity I'd nap in class. People said I came off as a shifty character aswell from causing general mayhem. (I found a cockroach and kicked it at a girl who then threw it back. I flung it towards the dude who was afraid of bugs. He started stuttering "A-A-A BUG!" and start throwing stuff at it).

I was going to make a new gamertag and couldn't land a Shifty Character. Stranger was within the letter limit.

Edited by Shifty Stranger

I used a random fantasy name generator, combined two results I liked the sound of and went with that. I typically use different names for different games I play, though I've stuck with this name since using it in another game as there is a similar crowd following here.

Edited by Fiadon Clevae

Hagbard Celine, for those of you not cool enough to recognize it instantly, is a central character in the paranoid psychedelic science fiction novel called The Illuminatus Trilogy.  

Born in Norway to an Italian pimp and a blonde haired, blue eyed Norwegian prostitute, also has Viking ancestors, Harvard Law School graduate; citizen of Fernando Poo, captain of the Lief Erikson, a five city block long, nuclear submarine, with a three story high conning tower he either infiltrated U.S. Navy for the Illuminati and stole it, or it was given to him by the Mafia for the purpose heroin smuggling, or he made it himself in a Norwegian fjord, author of Never Whistle While You re Pissing. Possibly uses Eric the Red Blowhard as a pseudonym.

Also, I've been "Craig" for the last 8 years in some other game (and in "real life").  I needed a change.

Edited by Hagbard Celine

Apple_of_Discord.png