ICE Internal Government

Paul Warburg

Congress
(leader of alliance) Head of Congress- Ultra
Reps requirements-
Must have been in alliance for 2 weeks
Nation must be 40 days old

There is 1 rep for every 10th members.
If there is an equal number of votes, the off setting vote will be based on the last election.
Morgan will vote until he resigns from this privileged.

All decisions by Congress must have a majority vote.

Executive branch
Led by Minister of Defense- Shared by Morgan and Ultra
All nations are apart of this branch but the people with the highest score will have more responsibility
Raid forms, attacked?, and anything with the military is apart of the Executive branch.
Accusations is considered the exe. branch

Jury
Head of Jury- Vacancy
Judges laws/decisions based the constitution
Always has a odd number
All discussions will take place in a private manner, no leak information
Final decisions will be posted public with a brief explanation on all sides regarding the decisions. All juriesany decision will have to make their reasoning clear. Post is made by Head of Jury.
Based on majority
Everything that comes to their attention must be assigned to them or accused, no picking on your own issues.
If a Jury is impeached, congress as a whole counts as 1 vote. A poll revealing the majority will determine where that vote will go, thus keeping an odd number.

Rights of Nations

1. Free to express opinion

2. Everyone can run for government positions

3. Raids are limited to people without alliance or people within an alliance containing less than 10 people.

4. To accuse without being publicized

Edited by Ultra

Idiocy at it's finest. 

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Why even include the Morgan shit, it's just going to force me to ask you what happened to Morgan.

What happened with Morgan? I mean, last we heard he'd won the election. Did you force him out because you lost?

Edited by SAI-40

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

Why even include the Morgan !@#$, it's just going to force me to ask you what happened to Morgan.

What happened with Morgan? I mean, last we heard he'd won the election. Did you force him out because you lost?

I believe that Morgan joined VoC.

EDIT: Sorry, UPN.

EDIT 2: I was correct, in a way.  He initially left ICE, joined VoC, left VoC, joined GPA, left GPA, and then joined UPN.  I don't know if he was accepted to all of them.  But he was definitely accepted to UPN because... he's there now.

Edited by Ashland
  • Upvote 2

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Congratulations to ICE on its evolution!

giphy.gif

"The affirmation of passing away and destroying, which is the decisive feature of a Dionysian philosophy; saying yes to opposition and war; becoming, along with the repudiation of the very concept of being —all this is clearly more closely related to me than anything else thought to date."

-Friedrich Nietzsche

• Upvote 1

hxvRjGK.jpg

Lmao. garbage

• Upvote 1

Lmao. garbage

Yeah.  The alliance's founder left them to join another alliance while the alliance he founded still had active members.  Far from admirable behavior.  I suppose I'm not one to talk, though, I guess seeing as I left an active alliance while I was part of gov.

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Yeah.  The alliance's founder left them to join another alliance while the alliance he founded still had active members.  Far from admirable behavior.  I suppose I'm not one to talk, though, I guess seeing as I left an active alliance while I was part of gov.

Great alliance member there ash :P

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

Now that Morgan's gone, there is only one more step. Getting rid of Aamir... Or just scrapping the alliance entirely like any sane person and joining another alliance

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Having a better name might help as well.

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

I believe that Morgan joined VoC.

EDIT: Sorry, UPN.

EDIT 2: I was correct, in a way.  He initially left ICE, joined VoC, left VoC, joined GPA, left GPA, and then joined UPN.  I don't know if he was accepted to all of them.  But he was definitely accepted to UPN because... he's there now.

Yeah, I know where he went. I want to know why.

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

Now don't be too mean - they did get rid of Jesus Cruz and Morgan Fraser. Progress is better than nothing. :P

EDIT: I swear I read him say on IRC somewhere that he was impeached, but that he had enough of all that anyway. I'll try to find the logs, but until then this is just shameless rumour spreading. \o/

EDIT 2: I was on IRC on my phone, so I don't have logs myself. If anyone wants to search for "impeach" in their logs of #politicsandwar or #rose, be my guest. ;)

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

Congress

Reps requirements-

If there is an equal number of votes, the off setting vote will be based on the last election.

Executive branch

Led by Minister of Defense- Shared by Morgan and Ultra

All nations are apart of this branch but the people with the highest score will have more responsibility

Raid forms, attacked?, and anything with the military is apart of the Executive branch.

Accusations is considered the exe. branch

Jury

Head of Jury- Vacancy

Judges laws/decisions based the constitution

Always has a odd number

All discussions will take place in a private manner, no leak information

Final decisions will be posted public with a brief explanation on all sides regarding the decisions. All juriesany decision will have to make their reasoning clear. Post is made by Head of Jury.

Based on majority

Everything that comes to their attention must be assigned to them or accused, no picking on your own issues.

If a Jury is impeached, congress as a whole counts as 1 vote. A poll revealing the majority will determine where that vote will go, thus keeping an odd number.

Rights of Nations

1. Free to express opinion

2. Everyone can run for government positions

3. Raids are limited to people without alliance or people within an alliance containing less than 10 people.

4. To accuse without being publicized

This.... I just can't find words for it....

Good luck with that. Though it looks the same as the last time I saw it...

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Congress

Reps requirements-

This... is very sensible and democratic. I think people are judging this alliance based on past assumptions and thoughts rather than on current substance.

This... is very sensible and democratic. I think people are judging this alliance based on past assumptions and thoughts rather than on current substance.

LMAO! No. I actually read through that whole thing and cannot make any sense of how this alliance is even supposed to properly function.

Edit: I also am not a fan of democracy in these things. It's just a joke.

(Lets give a mass of inexperienced people the power to choose who does what).

Fail.

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Congratulations to ICE on its evolution!

giphy.gif

"The affirmation of passing away and destroying, which is the decisive feature of a Dionysian philosophy; saying yes to opposition and war; becoming, along with the repudiation of the very concept of being —all this is clearly more closely related to me than anything else thought to date."

-Friedrich Nietzsche

LOL

dpluao815a3.png

3. Raids are limited to people without alliance or people within an alliance containing less than 10 people. (the decision should be claimed within their own alliance.

they should be enforce the idea like rule no.3....since the alliance are vigorious in breaking raiding rules.

Edited by Arthur James

Just drop the constitution and get yourselves some good ole' fashioned Despotic Tyranny

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win