WELP vs. ODOO Tiering Report

hidude45454

4 hours ago, Micchan said:

Always keep a good stack of missiles and nukes, orbis wars are almost always dogpiles

Our advantage mostly comes from element of surprise plus Grumpy's terrible peacetime mmr as hidude pointed out. Wars are usually decided in the upper tier and it's pretty even on paper at least.

• Upvote 3

Updated 10/1/23 ~12:30 AM GMT:

Military Strength:

image.thumb.png.03c18008a9fc08a3f2d3be9f1f0a3279.png

Military Strength Comparison Graph (Based on Totals):

image.thumb.png.0907d94a259503590d4cb72ec7a09f20.png

Military Strength Comparison Graph (Based on Averages):

image.thumb.png.b256664d5273b35e364eaaaa2c60b0c9.png

Summary:

At day change, I started counting Bourbon Street and The Forgotten Realms on the ODOO side, but this hasn't done very much to boost their numbers in the areas that matter most. Comparing the before and after, WELP has done significant work in increasing its military edge, especially in planes, where it holds a comfortable lead. The spy average has also increased, which indicates they're making progress on winning the spy war. So in short, nothing too unexpected.

1 hour ago, Avatar Patrick said:

Our advantage mostly comes from element of surprise plus Grumpy's terrible peacetime mmr as hidude pointed out. Wars are usually decided in the upper tier and it's pretty even on paper at least.

You funny guy

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Leopold von Habsburg said:

Before resorting to the obligatory dogpile comments as other pointed out maybe you should take up some of your disdain with your allies in GoB who a statistically relevant amount couldnt be bothered to even maintain 2k planes. If they had been somewhat aware of their surroundings, the upper tier might have been much less of the slaughter it ended up being for you guys.

For someone that took an easy shot at us, you seem to be much angrier about it than Grumpy does.  It's ok Leo, you guys are going to win this one. It's ok.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

For someone that took an easy shot at us, you seem to be much angrier about it than Grumpy does.  It's ok Leo, you guys are going to win this one. It's ok.

This is the tiering report and I was responding to someone who was convienently not noticing your abhorent hangar count pre-war. I suggested before framing it a dogpile exclusively to maybe take it up with your lot to get some answers on what was going through the heads of GoB there. Thought it might bring them some peace and clarity. GLHF :) 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, KindaEpicMoah said:

Also not to mention you seemingly have another ally you could call upon who seems to prefer fence sitting over taking action. What's up with that? @AlexiosKomnenos@Velyni Vas@Ducc Zucc@penpiko@HariMoment

When you have a (optional) treaty with both sides I'd argue it's even more of a reason to stay neutral though ? Anyhow big disagreement here (good memes tho 🙏)

2 hours ago, Micchan said:

505 vs 352 with blitz advantage and military double buy, but it's totally because Grumpy wasn't at full air 

Would be weird if people still thought numbers matter more than tiering on this game in 2023, wtf 

Edited by Pascal
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Pascal said:

When you have a (optional) treaty with both sides I'd argue it's even more of a reason to stay neutral though ? Anyhow big disagreement here (good memes tho 🙏)

Would be weird if people still thought numbers matter more than tiering on this game in 2023, wtf 

While you are right, I consider Atlas to be on our side in this war. They only have 2 wars with them, however I can understand neutrality.

21 minutes ago, Pascal said:

What about an M level with one side and an O level with the other side? Asking on behalf of a friend 

:3

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, KindaEpicMoah said:

What about an M level with one side and an O level with the other side? Asking on behalf of a friend

:3

Of course what they do will effect how strong we consider our tie. I think many alliances during this war have proved valuable allies and worth closer ties. Atlas, Media & others not MDP feel this war will bring us closer. ODP who stay out, war doesn't really make me change my opinion of them much. Where ODP seems the right level. However MDP is where we want to get our allies we can rely on and don't have to many ties pulling them away.

Depends on the aggressor, if the MDP is on the defense, treaty is a treaty.

Updated 10/2/23 ~12:30 AM GMT:

Military Strength:

image.thumb.png.15ac1a8c28ad3c216468648d54d995e4.png

Military Strength Comparison Graph (Based on Totals):

image.thumb.png.71fea9482ec5ba35e298210a45ec3e2f.png

Military Strength Comparison Graph (Based on Averages):

image.thumb.png.1631e4ba71fc345f5c1a214f17c7b9f3.png

Summary:

Probably the last one I post unless someone pings me for an update. Same military and spy trends as before.

KT and Singularity entering would maybe make it to much of a dog pile I guess? I kind of like fun wars. & probably don't need the extra help. (Looking at the tiering, we don't need the extra help with those. I'm having fun, if it was to easy; maybe not as much.)

Obviously you want to plan on winning if taking the initiative, however trying to keep them from being to unbalanced makes them more enjoyable I think. But I like challenges. Massive dog piles in CN, where one side has the entire game on them; aren't really that exciting and I would prefer to fight on the underdog side. Even if a losing cause.

Guess City 15 I'll name Global War 15 to commemorate this war, since City 15 was financed by this war. However we should be more creative with these war names.

Edited by Anarchist Empire

13 hours ago, Pascal said:

Why are you acting like you have 500 nations under 10 cities? The tiering is in this thread, you can check it, it's even in the whale tier but you have a big advantage in the rest, and with the blitz advantage and the double buy there's no way to win for us

You're not the bad guys for picking an easy war, every alliance is guilty of that, and if you do only that sistematically the others will form a coalition to kick your ass enough times to even the field, we all know how it works, how you chose to play the game politically is not a problem

But you're the bad guy when you try to deny the fact that you chose an easy war hidding behind the "Grumpy wasn't militarized enough" thing, what are you suggesting? To stay 5-5-5-3 even in peace time? Then what? You do the same and you still win because of the numbers

56 minutes ago, Micchan said:

Why are you acting like you have 500 nations under 10 cities? The tiering is in this thread, you can check it, it's even in the whale tier but you have a big advantage in the rest, and with the blitz advantage and the double buy there's no way to win for us

You're not the bad guys for picking an easy war, every alliance is guilty of that, and if you do only that sistematically the others will form a coalition to kick your ass enough times to even the field, we all know how it works, how you chose to play the game politically is not a problem

But you're the bad guy when you try to deny the fact that you chose an easy war hidding behind the "Grumpy wasn't militarized enough" thing, what are you suggesting? To stay 5-5-5-3 even in peace time? Then what? You do the same and you still win because of the numbers

I'm always ready for war, so I was 5-5-5-3 even during peace & ready for this even though was told after the blitz had started. So thought it was a nice change of pace, even if nothing personal against you guys. Not really sure who we could have fought for a more challenging war though?

Alternative to us doing something is we probably would have been attacked suddenly, trying to be neutral forever probably wouldn't have worked. Is true much of our advantage was catching off guard, even I didn't know we were doing this war beforehand.

Edited by Anarchist Empire