WELP vs. ODOO Tiering Report

hidude45454

People say a multi polar world is best for the game, we're just our part there. Keeping it multi polar, rather than everything in 2 sides or one.

Had we joined Rose or OODO iin the last war, would have made it BiPolar. Better to make it multipolar & keeps the wheels of revolution moving. Wouldn't have made sense to roll Rose right after they got rolled.

Even if you guys are lowering expectations of you, we didn't pick an easy war anymore than OODO did going for Rose. Had things turned out different, might have ended up joining TKR. However Eclipse is no taxes and total freedom for me, which is why I'm Eclipse. Even if not Gov, I'm more free in this alliance than any other without making my own. Eclipse is worth defending because it's the best alliance freedom wise.

Freedom I mean, being gov is unneeded. Since have more freedom than any other alliance without even needing to be gov. This is why I choose Eclipse.

Edited by Anarchist Empire

On 10/2/2023 at 6:35 AM, Micchan said:

Why are you acting like you have 500 nations under 10 cities? The tiering is in this thread, you can check it, it's even in the whale tier but you have a big advantage in the rest, and with the blitz advantage and the double buy there's no way to win for us

You're not the bad guys for picking an easy war, every alliance is guilty of that, and if you do only that sistematically the others will form a coalition to kick your ass enough times to even the field, we all know how it works, how you chose to play the game politically is not a problem

But you're the bad guy when you try to deny the fact that you chose an easy war hidding behind the "Grumpy wasn't militarized enough" thing, what are you suggesting? To stay 5-5-5-3 even in peace time? Then what? You do the same and you still win because of the numbers

Oh, I don't think anyone is doubting that we had a tiering advantage going into the war, and combined with the blitz advantage, this war was a sweep (thanks in large part to our kickass MA team). But, it also cannot be denied that Grumpy's lack of standing peacetime military, combined with the unresponsiveness of TKR allies, greatly exacerbated our advantage.

Nobody is saying that Grumpy needs to be on 5/5/5/3 during peacetime, but here's the cold hard truth: Grumpy is the only major AA without any MMR standards, and they've only been able to sustain it due to their size and the support of their allies. If Grumpy was on 0/3/5/0 like TKR was, then both the military aspect and damage aspect of this war would've been much, much closer. 

Also by your logic, TKR are the bad guys for claiming that Guns and Roses was a fair war when it was just Rosesphere versus all of Hollywood. Or when it was Hollywood versus Blackwater. Or when it was Hollywood versus a demilled Celestial.

In fact, now that I think about it, that's basically what every alliance does whenever they dogpile. 

Edited by KindaEpicMoah
  • Upvote 5

17 hours ago, Anarchist Empire said:

People say a multi polar world is best for the game, we're just our part there. Keeping it multi polar, rather than everything in 2 sides or one.

Had we joined Rose or OODO iin the last war, would have made it BiPolar. Better to make it multipolar & keeps the wheels of revolution moving. Wouldn't have made sense to roll Rose right after they got rolled.

Even if you guys are lowering expectations of you, we didn't pick an easy war anymore than OODO did going for Rose. Had things turned out different, might have ended up joining TKR. However Eclipse is no taxes and total freedom for me, which is why I'm Eclipse. Even if not Gov, I'm more free in this alliance than any other without making my own. Eclipse is worth defending because it's the best alliance freedom wise.

Freedom I mean, being gov is unneeded. Since have more freedom than any other alliance without even needing to be gov. This is why I choose Eclipse.

image.gif.dbaefe896cf1475b223f894076f072d3.gif