Inactive Alliances Squatting on Colors

Mikhail Gorbachev

"You should consider changing colors, it would benefit your alliance and all the other alliances on that color"

and

"Get of this color or I'm going to attack you until you're whole alliance is below 300 total strength and thus not affecting color stock"

are two very different things. If you think they're the same, Morgan, never speak again. Ever.

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

Are you claiming the ownership of white ? I would say anyone would have to right to be on any colour he/she so desired . What right do you have to call or  label others as squatters?

… because they're not playing? If they were actually doing things, you would be right.

Okay everyone, first the color spheres are not that important. But I get what Morgan is trying to say, I'll explain what he is trying to say. He mean you shouldn't even be asking politely, it shouldn't be of your concern what color another nation is. It may effect your color score but it isn't that big of a deal as everyone makes it. Everyone should just leave everyone alone and end this childish argument. It's a game, boys and girls, play the game. Stop arguing over stupid things.

Edited by Livius Clades
  • Upvote 1

Fire is nice eh?

This. As inactive nations get deleted, those alliances' score will dip lower below 300, therefore removing them from the color stock formula.

Also, lol at iljohn. How is telling them there's a better money elsewhere is 'kicking them'? It's something that benefits all parties involved

Ohh I didn't know that about the 300 rule. Thanks for that info. 

Pssh, who cares? There is nothing inherently wrong with claiming a color. Honestly, half the alliances destroying the colorstock haven't even created a DoE yet. Y'all need to stop acting like it matters.

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Hm hm... Just checked, there's only one guy in Guardian with that flag, and he's an applicant :o

This is an awfully humorous way to paint an alliance as the bad guy :P

From the screenshot? His name does not match the name/name length.....etc of the screenshot rulername.

Hm hm... Just checked, there's only one guy in Guardian with that flag, and he's an applicant :o

This is an awfully humorous way to paint an alliance as the bad guy :P

It wasn't Guardian, you idiot. It was Rose. Specifically, it was Coach. Edited by Grillick

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

It wasn't Guardian, you idiot. It was Rose. Specifically, it was Coach.

Oh really! I never sent off any message like that in my life so how about you get your facts straight before making any accusations. How about posting that screenshot, unedited, and we'll admin verify it came from me. Nice try.....but the girl was pregnant before we even hooked up.......ask Jerry Springer......."I'm not this baby's daddy"!

X4EfkAB.png

• Administrators

First off all inactive nations should be deleted after a 30 day period or so. This would solve the issue. 

This is already the case, and alliances that are under 300 score don't affect the color stock bonus.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link