Union of Peaceful States: Declaration of Existence.

Dolphman

I am happy to announce a brand new alliance under the name 'Union of Peaceful States'.

This alliance is completely peaceful, we will never declare war, even on inactive and decaying societies. All members who take part in these activities this will be immediately removed and embargoed Indefinitely

I plan to contract other alliances or individual nations for protection. Most likely weekly contracts of 10-30,000 per every 72 (in-game, equivalent to 3 days in that other dimension) days. I currently can afford this. This payment will increase greatly depending on how many members we have. Since I am currently the only person on the alliance, the above payments are small

Like I said above, we are strictly peaceful, and wont be accepting anybody who is deemed a "raider". We will, however, work with nations that are classified as such. Which will Hopefully turn them from raiders into defenders. In the event our protection leads to war, we will supply and fund all of our defense partners.

I wish to help create healthy nations, as I plan to give out grants to help speed up the development of our nations. This allows more money to be collected by taxes even with very low rates.

I plan to inform the International community of our constitution once it is finished. It should be a rather simple document.

Link to the Alliance

• Upvote 2

2JTFBIP.gif

Leader of UPS

Good luck with the new alliance BoX wishes you the best of luck

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

UPS is a Pacifist State and is classified separately from the GPA and the other Neutral States. Instead of declaring them a target we should be offering them defense. A pacifist state is no threat to the nations of Orbis. And Shellhound, Guardian is a Neutral Supremacy group, why are you telling people to roll the neutrals when you don't take sides in anything. I find that kinda funny.

Also UPS I made you some flags:

40162a74-1848-45da-bf9b-280b3ad1bee5_zps

7cc3a936-3a13-4586-9105-ef328febfde8_zps

Fire is nice eh?

i wonder if this counts

tumblr_static_1up.jpg

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Death to the neutrals!

But, uh, good luck

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

The Iron Isles does not wish you luck.  We wish you and your pathetic ideals of peace and non-aggression a swift and bloody demise.  May you choke on your own blood.

Don't make me write some sternly worded letters.

• Upvote 2

2JTFBIP.gif

Leader of UPS

Don't make me write some sternly worded letters.

But letters aren't made of words! You are mistaken! It is words that are made of letters!

Edited by fistofdoom
  • Upvote 2

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt